Genuinely curious

If filming and taking pictures is haram, will they remove backing cameras and driving aids from European cars in 2030 again?

kek, amazing.

just because your islamaphobic doesn't mean Veeky Forums is. go back to sucking trumps dick you fat piece of shit. my wifes son just converted to Islam and is very peaceful.

>never ovulate soggy waffles

>f filming and taking pictures is haram,
I haven't heard such a thing. My Imam encourages us to take pictures of all the white women

kek

>hack car
>change GPS settings
>change it by a good 90 degrees
>kebabs pray the wrong direction for years to come

now that's just evil!

>muzzies end up praying to Santa Claus instead of Mecca
Genius

Don't talk to me or my wife's boyfriend's son again.

>(you)

lol

The islam people just say that to make it difficult for law enforcement to conduct surveillance. They clearly do not intend to be part of the melting pot of society. It is society that must conform to them.

fucking cucks these days man

Isn't that like, every religion?

Muslims want you to conform to their morals and will never, ever not say "because god said so" and either shame you or point a gun at you.
Weeaboos want you to watch anime because it's deeper and more creative, no way does japan ever venture into the realm of creative bankruptcy to milk a certain target market, ever
Jews and christians want you to conform to their morals too, and will make up bullshit reasons unrelated to their god that aren't consistent with everything else they do and believe. And people buy into them.
Furries tell you you're gay if you don't want to fuck a talking dog
FWD shitbox drivers will force you to drive on overly curvy tracks so they can lose by fewer seconds

Dashcams are illegal in Germany.

Googled. Actually true. Logic behind this utterly baffles me.

Wtf?

What was their reason? can't be fucked to google and read.

it promotes nazism

Dashcams =/= backing cams.

Breaches Information Privacy. Dumb dumb laws

And yet an IP is enough to prove guilt in the case of Copyright Infringement.. Wtf germany

wtf

>Oast

>If filming and taking pictures is illegal haram, will they remove backing cameras and driving aids from European cars in 2030 again?

So Sharia Law regulates european cars? Hooray for fear of offending the large numbers of potentially violent immigrants. The muslim women and children that make it in will soon be sending for the MALE SOLDIERS to come to their side and live in their new home.