Is there room for another tripfag on this board? I promise I won't shitpost

Is there room for another tripfag on this board? I promise I won't shitpost

Get a better car and we'll talk.

just join NASIOC if you want to have a unique username. Unless you're afraid of getting lost in the crowd and won't be able to function if you aren't a special snowflake. If that's the case, then yeah you probably need to trip up.

yeah, the more the merrier :3

Yes, welcome aboard, senpai.

I'll allow it

Sage

Alphonse?

>a better car
>out of the box track-ready and highly capable car for under 35k

You're right, OP should have purchased a 328i with that money.

Yea?

Can't be worse than most other Veeky Forums tripfaggots.

Bread on hood

no, fuck off

Lol sup

there's always room for us, the thing is that some anons don't like you if you use the "name" feature.

Car or GTFO

Nothing much. Just listening to music.
>this mad

Fuck, who do you send your application to now that moot isn't around?

nobody, but since you ask then we can create a thread where we send them to eachother.

I wouldn't mind being part of a tripfag elder counsel deciding who will be allowed to join. I haven't been around much the past year or so, but I have a strong history

Cancer

I know you are but what am I?

>track ready
>STi

Keep lying to yourself user.

Kys

Judging by your response, underage b&. or just a bus rider.

>underage. or just a busrider
I know you are but what am I?

>I promise I won't shitpost
Guess you won't make a very good tripfag then

>Implying there's a better track ready car for the money
>Implying you can't make it even better by buying swaybars and endlinks for less than $300

Too bad the bus driver doesn't take you on a detour to the track, because that's the only way you would know what you're talking about.

No problems, friend. :)

heyy, im new too on this board :3

Hahahaha. You think sway bars and end links are all it needs to be track prepped? Please do at least one lap before you make yourself look like more of a fool. Brake pads, tires and a proper seat/harness come first you dumb fuck.

I sold my 15 STI Launch Edition to buy a real sports car. Good try though.

>VA inspection
>no front license plate

OMG, did they make it illegal to buy cars from neighboring states?!?!?

>sold a new STi
>to buy an old 911
>that cost the same, even considering the 911 was probably 5-8 years older
>STI was probably still faster for less of a price

This is what Veeky Forums has become, no wonder most of the fun people left. You're trash.

> sti was probably faster
Lol

Let him keep lying, it's funny

thats a 991 you clown its atleast 2012 or newer

>tfw I live a state that requires front plates
>dont have a front plate
The fuck the police gonna do? Pull you over and waste you and his time?

>Is there room for another tripfag on this board?
Don't see why not.
>I promise I won't shitpost
No room for tripfaggots with an attitude like that. Take your AWD Vee-Dub Beetle and get the fuck out.

Apparently you haven't seen the /pog/ thread...

>2016
>Buying a used Porsche

top jej

The STI was newer, but only by a year and a half. Also, it was boring as fuck. AWD without snow is quite boring.

busrider got fucking rekt lel

See, I live in a climate where it snows 8 months out of the year. I can't buy anything but AWD.

This is the point you choose to make in a thread with a used STI?

uhh yes you can youre just a pussy ass nigga who cheaps out on all seasons

Oh, you'll have to excuse me, i don't pay much attention to beetles, but it still costs twice as much and barely performs any much better, and in the ultimate Veeky Forums bench mark goes, it's lap times and what the car costs that matter, and given the price, the beetle costs alot more so the victor is certain.

Have you ever met a comma you didn't like? Jesus that's unintelligible.

Is this the coming age of the tripfag?

BITCH I LOVE MY COMMAS! YOUS GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???? but yeah, i love to use them.

You can get an old spec NA or NB Miata for $10k with a trailer. A new STI is not a "track ready car" any more than any other car on the road. A Toyota Tundra is as track ready as an STI, unless a car either has a class built around it to race in or has particular suspension adjustability not available in other street cars then it's just a normal off the lot street car.

How are the bus seats are they covered in cum?

25k miles and stock. Tell me that isn't great for a 5 year old car that is notorious for being ridden to shit.

>buying new cars
C U C K

>asking permission to trip
>doesn't even know how to get a tripcode

fucking summer

No, but your mom was last night.
>this mad

U mad #JFMSUF #KYS @#$%

>this anally ravaged

>sti
>track-ready
kekekekekekekek

You found one of the few left, I'll give you that. Good luck with those ringlands. (Being completely sincere.) Make sure you have AAA.

>poorfag with a cuck'd up diesel euroshitbox

kekekekekekekke

I never claimed my car was """""""""""""track-ready"""""""""""""", boiracer.
kekekekek

>i rolled up to a police checkpoint with no front plate
>first thing the cop says to me is "wheres your front plate?"
>tell him its just around the corner at my house, mounting bracket was worn out so i never put it on
>tells me i need the plate on the front, says he will let it slide if i can attach the plate right away
>sends me off on my way

>never went around to check the rear plate
>didn't take plate number
>didn't see expired tags

nice to avoid a $700 ticket even when you really deserve it

that doesn't make it any less of a slow piece of shit or makes you any less of a cuck'd europoor
kekekekekek

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll keep it under 350 whp until I go to a short block/forged internals.

>sti
>fast
kekekekekeke

>he's so cucked in his own country he even has to buy japanese
kekekekekekek

You're at risk when it's stock. Sorry to break the news. ~30 of 300 2015 STI LE owners in a FB group I was in have had blown engines completely stock. Typically between 10k and 30k on the odometer at the time of failure. It's a terrible engine design with major oiling issues that Subaru refuses to address.

It reminds me of the IMS issues that Porsche had with 996 and 997.1 911s. At least Porsche made an attempt (albeit a shitty non-serviceable one) to fix it before scrapping the IMS design entirely for the 997.2.

I'm at 32k right now with an OTS Stage 1 91 Octane tune. I'm not too rough on the car, bar the occasional highway onramp pull. I'll keep up with general maitainance schedules and what not. Warranty just expired on it, might look into an extended one. Not sure how that will go over with the engine flashed.

We'll see what happens.

>fiat diesel eurocuck shitbox
>not slower than an sti

kekekekekekekekekeke

>poortugal
>making cars
>making anything of value

kekekekekekekekekeke

loving every laugh

OTS tune...it's like you WANT to blow the engine. You have much to learn. OTS tunes were at least partially responsible for more failures than with bone-stock examples. Ditch the Cobb AP until you get the motor built.

>he seriously thinks his riced saloon is fast
kekekekekek

Portugal had its own brands in the past. And produces many cars nowadays, including the Scirocco which is miles better than your obsolete rice bucket.

Based on my own research, friends, and other online communities, it seems like the OTS tunes are more reliable than the stock tune from Subaru. However, I've heard that the stage 2 tune starts to push it, so when I eventually add a turboback, I'll get a proper protune.

>he seriously thinks his poorfag spec fiat isnt a total shitbox
>he seriously thinks he isn't a cuck for driving a diesel eurocuck shitbox

kekekekekkekeke

you don't have to be so jelly

>poortugal had its own brands in the past
>in the past
kekekekekekekeke

>poortugal produces the garbage the GERMan sell
kekekekekekekeke

> Scirocco which is miles better than your obsolete rice bucket.
citation needed

stay mad and poor, eurocuck

A diesel eurocuck shitbox that is worth more than your boiracer mobile.
kek

>A diesel eurocuck shitbox
>he actually belives this
kekekekekekekeke

can you even get one in poortugal without going broke with the taxes?

also, let's pretend its true...

>he spend that much on a cuck'd up euro diesel shitbox
kekekekkekekeke
maximum cuckhold

it doesn't matter how much you try to change facts, you drive a slow, fwd, fiat eurocuck'd shitbox, i don't, you lose by default

rev up that buyers remorse kek

more the murrier* :3

>it doesn't matter how much you try to change facts, you drive a slow, fwd, fiat eurocuck'd shitbox, i don't, you lose by default
Sure seems you're trying to compensate.

You need an application for a trip?

seems like you are trying to cope with the fact that you drive a cuck car

>Is there room for another tripfag on this board?
there are too many already. longpostguy is the only one that isn't a faggot

Juding by the fact you are making a public display for people attention and acceptance, I say no. Fuck off faggot.

Theres not that many tripfags shitting up the threads, and the ones we DO have are pretty cool and actually helpful. We don't need a useless opinion poster.