Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just washed it and now pollen....
Reerrrrrrrrereeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-17/dust-storm-barossa-black-outs-weather/7255878?site=adelaide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not claying
>Not waxing
>Not detail spraying it
Really you deserve it

>>>/reeeeeddit/
>>>/reeeeeeddit9k/

Next time wax it.

Should I wax even though there's tons of chips in the paint?

If you don't want more chips in the paint and your car to stay cleaner longer.

>Implying wax will stop heavy pollen

lmao.

I'll never understand all you people spending hours washing and waxing your cars like 4 times a week every month I take my car to the bearer Mexican wash down the street from my house and pay 10$ and get a full service wash and wax with towel dry and vacuum . Stay pleb Veeky Forums

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people touching my car!

Better thAN FUCKING RAIN OMFG RAIN

Protip: Rinse it off with a hose and take a drive on a highway to blow dry it.

Totally fucking works if you waxed it.

Like it even fucking matters against pollen. I hope you don't actually believe wax is some sort of magical bullshit repellent.

yes

Because not protecting the largest surface on your car is stupid. Unless your car is a piece of shit or has terrible paint, which it probably is and probably does.

>giving a fuck about how shiny your car is

Pollen is literally designed to stick to every-fucking-thing.
Nocarfags detected

Kek

>Not giving a fuck about how shiny your car is
It's like you hate cars

>weekend
>check weather online
>LOL IT"S ALL GOOD MATE, BIT OF WIND ON MONDAY BUT HTFU CUNT
>Wash and polish car
>Monday comes
>biggest dust storm we have had in decades

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-17/dust-storm-barossa-black-outs-weather/7255878?site=adelaide

FUCK I am still mad thinking about it.

pretty neat natty light tho

Looks like my town a few weeks ago.

Fuck this

It's already two weeks of hell, the cause of the suffering doesn't help

>I just washed it and now pollen....

If you used a wash and wax, then at least there is a minimal amount of wax on the car. It's not enough to shine or feel slippery smooth like a real wax job, but it will be enough to let you dust the car of pollen before you drive it. I have a duster and it works fast and doesn't scratch.

I don't go Reee. It's the pollen that goes Reeeee when it sees me and the duster.

Wut

It was the result of severe winds hitting a burnt out bushfire area, what happened in Lubbock? Soil erosion?

>pollen
>designed

*tips rosary beads*

Didn't your biology class learn such basic things?
Or does your country not have grade school tier biology?

Google Pollen and click on images and you see it's natures own fucking sticky grenade.

>intelligent design being taught in schools

kek how's your theocracy m8

Whatever the fuck you wanna call it, it's structure is naturally sticky.

Ya cunt.

>flips the a-card like the typical Veeky Forums user does when he lost an argument.

Hopefully you'll remember what pollen is at least till the weeks end.

No shit. Just in case you couldn't tell from my first post I'm being facetious as fuck.

>he focuses on the wax image and not the fact that he literally thinks that intelligent design is real

LMAO

Do you people own cars? I can wash then wax my car, go to sleep and in the morning it'll be covered in pollen. Wax doesn't just magically create a shield around your car.

Keep digging.

my pollen was designed to stick to ur mums face

faget

No, I really couldn't.
Because this is exactly what someone who doesn't know what they are talking about would say.

prove intelligent design in your next post or fuck off

Are you seriously so stupid you can't tell that is being incredibly facetious?

Fuck maybe you do have autism

>intelligent design
So far there's only one retard that has said that, that's you.

you need to stop digging, you're gonna end up on the other side in this rate.

Pollen is DESIGNED to stick to whatever it touches.
GET
THAT
INTO
YOUR
FUCKING
HEAD

>"Facetiously" diverts away from his retarded wax post with semantics.
>Calls others autistic

Brah.

Wow you're so fucking stupid if you're not understanding this.

>Pollen is DESIGNED to stick to whatever it touches.

pollen is NOT DESIGNED. That's the whole fucking point. fuck me cunt.

err I have NEVER mentioned wax other than the autism picture you deadshit. Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant though. keep trying.

why did you link someone elses post stupid fuck

hose it off, wanker

if he was taught science he'd still think of it as designed because he never properly understood evolution and still sees nature as a purposeful force with goals and shit, yo

That just makes you less retarded and more cunty.

Continue. I can deal with cunty semantics.

need any more proof you're an imbred retard who has the critical thinking skills of a damp sponge?

So it's NOT designed to stick to surfaces.
Yeah right then, then whenever I see pollen sticking to surfaces I know all those are faulty.

Don't care because rally car, you'll never stop being a massive faggot OP.

Yes?

haha salty as fuck cunt. I knew you couldn't just admit you're wrong without being a bitter fuck about it.

Fuck off idiot.

>So it's NOT designed to stick to surfaces.

That's absolutely correct.

>Yeah right then, then whenever I see pollen sticking to surfaces I know all those are faulty.

This is absolutely incorrect.

Is english your first language?

Was water 'designed' to flow downstream?

>imbred

in-bread*

>he thinks I care about typos while smashing my keys in an angry rage

Do you know the term "designed by nature"
Of course you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't post like a retard and make a fool of yourself.

>Do you know the term "designed by nature"

Yes and it's 100% not a thing.

You lack the most basic understand of science

Then you believe in some religious shit.

Design in nature is something that has been achieved through evolution.

AKA biology 101.

>Then you believe in some religious shit.

You're so fucking bardwards it's not funny.

YOU are the one spewing on about design. The fact I don't believe in religious shit is why I'm telling you that design isn't a thing.

>Design in nature is something that has been achieved through evolution.

>evolution
>design

pick one and one only

>AKA biology 101.

You mean the class you clearly haven't taken?

Go ask a biology lecturer about design and record them laughing in your face

Fantasy:
>design by nature
>evolve/devolve

Reality:
>Gradual conformation to the trends of the forces of chaos within a relatively closed system
>Varying amounts of directionless change

>pollen
I've got worse OP. Designated parking spot is right underneath a tree. Every morning, sap.

CAPTCHA: Select all images with trees
FFFFFUUUUU

>there is someone in this thread so fucking autistic, that he is having a nonstop fight against the fact pollen is designed to stick to stuff by nature so that it can touch other flowers and repopulate
just ignore this retard for fuck sakes
>captcha is click all of the trees,
its almost like even google finds you stupid

>daily reminder that it started off as a facetious post until that retard literally believes that nature is designed and he didn't just misuse a word

Strike two.

you're not the smartest are you

I see, you're one of those that think WINE is not an emulator when it's purpose is exactly what it claims it isn't.

Since you don't know that shapes and forms are designed by nature then there's no point in trying to make you learn it since you didn't learn it an all the years you went to school.

So I'll go over it similar to how you teach a pre-schooler.
Pollen stick to objects because that's how it can later grow big and make flowers.
It is have small needles that gets attached to the surfaces and that is possible through millions of years of learning how to best spread the seeds and make them stick to an object and not endlessly fly away into the air and clouds.
AKA FUCKING NATURE RE-DESIGNED ITSELF OVER AND OVER TILL IT GOT IT RIGHT.
Yes, DESIGNED.

>facetious
On Veeky Forums it's either sarcasm, trolling, and people too retarded to know, then play it off as trolling to hide that they was wrong.

>imbred
>inbread
>lol I was just trolling I'm not retarded nature designed pollen yo

>shapes and forms are designed by nature

But they're not you dense cunt.

Go speak to a biology professor as I've already told you to then record them laughing in your face when you bring up design.

>Yes, DESIGNED.

no.

Please post a peer-reviewed article that proves nature is designed

you're too stupid for words

>said by the idiot that can't spell simple English then pretends to be trolling
Sure got me kid. Hang that GED proudly.

pic related.

You do realise that the two keys are side by side and a simple typo doesn't mean shit?

Hang yourself proudly you sad cunt

In the spring we get non stop wind. Sometimes it will blow 50mph all day. The cotton fields all around us are bare since the harvest in the late fall/early winter and the wind picks up the dirt and blows it at us all day. They call them Haboobs when they blow in with the walls of dirt. Those often are in front of a big thunderstorm. Springtime here can be really nasty. Tornados, hail, and non stop wind.

>pretending it was a typo
>can't see the red underline when spellcheck tells you that you're a fucktard
Hide behind your shitty memes and insults, it's all you have left now. Not my fault you're bootytickled over the internet, tough guy.

Nature has no will or goals. It doesn't design shit. It's nothing more than the natural forces of change.

Do you think mutations spontaneously arise because nature wills it? Because they will be the best mutations? No, shit happens, and whatever propagates the most, by some chance, becomes the most common, to no particular end except being the most common. There are no standards. Nothing found in nature is perfect or the most efficient solution to what humans perceive as a problem. Pollen isn't cars.

Please inspect your backwards photoreceptors if you doubt this.

>lolwaxdoesn'twork
>I take my car to the jiffy wash
>lol washing by hand scratches the paint
>claybar such a scam
>fags in this thread ACTUALLY THINK THESE THINGS

Fuck man, those poor neglected cars.

Wax DOES work. It's just not going to prevent dust, pollen, and dirt from sticking.

But yes, I guarantee there are some neglected cars in here.

Saying nature doesn't have wills or goals is too broad of a statement. I think it'd be correct to say most animals have a WILL to live with the GOAL of reproducing.

Though true that things are not DESIGNED that way by definition, using design for lack of a better word to describe multiple successful mutations to do a very specific thing over millions of years, I can't understand why someone would nitpick this hard.

what kind of pathetic life do you lead?

No, not that guy but your still kinda wrong guy, and im graduating with a biology degree in 2 weeks. You are right about nature not being "integently designed" if thats what your talking about but natural selection works to find and futher the best of anything, is not just the most common that is flat out wrong, the best traits are always passed on not the most common, and nothing in nature is perfect since its trial and error but generally certain traits are the most efficent you fucking retard, thats also why most organism are made up out of the same fucking parts more or less. Im not sure if your just a stupid middle schooler or actually some austictic literall retard who think he is educated about something but he actually knows so little about it he doesnt know how much he doesnt know, of course thats like half of this place all the time

this too, stop being autistic, everything is nature has worked out over millions and millions of years to produce the best working ecosystems around, natural selction works by keeping the population down also by having everything find a niche, if something starts breeding like willdfire and theres no animal or bug to kill it some fucking fungus or desease will take the opportunity to wipe them out, nature is cruel and every living thing is trying to fidn an edge on other living things, and i dont believe in the gaia mind shit but there are still biologists who do, its weird those because the earth does seem to kinda just work togther and its easy to think that

just wash your car when it rains

you have a case of the DADS.

>the best traits are always passed on
no