Hearthstone General - /hsg/

"Purify is under valued" Edition

>Free $10 Amazon credit for digital downloads expires August 31
>Download Amazon Underground on Android
>Install Hay Day
>wait 48 hours for $10 credit
amazon.com/Supercell-ltd-Hay-Day/dp/B018GSK5ZC

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0xrPji4AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take my purify deck to legend 1.

You'll see.

Watch Blizz print a lot of overstated negative ability minions next expac to try to prove us wrong.

that implies people are gonna stick around for the next expansion. Literally everyone i know has quit and i just finish quests once a day

HOLY SHIT I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH.
I don't even play priest and I hope that it will stay shit forever, but when they do moronic remarks like that or that unicorn priest meme I'm literally boiling with rage. Can't they just admit their mistakes and try to get better like an adult would?

Can we all stop and imagine just how fucking awful the next year of Standard is going to be with just LoE, WoTG, Kara and a new expansion?

>What the fuck is midrange
>That's just aggro with some big minions

The words of Kripp on his stream, when question what he thought of the "midrange" meta.
The best arena streamer on the world is baffled that people think that "midrange" exists on Hearthstone.

Can /hsg/ finally let the midrange meme end?

Xth for emotional balancing decisions.

So what game are you playing til blizzard learns good game design?

Can't you fucking retards read? LoE is out of next rotation. OUT. O U T. Stop making shit up. And there's gonna be at least another expansion in the next rotation.

Corruption of Champions

Kripp is a fucking retard and that's further proof of that.

I'm still playing hs, but shadowverse is neat.

Just go back to drafting mtg

Theres a private l2 interlude server opening september so there that for me. As for card games i tried Magic Duels and im so fucking upset. Magic is great but holy shit is Duels complete shit. You cant craft cards you want. You have to open like 100 packs for every set to get every card. You cant even buy specific cards and of course some of the cards are not even in the game. I want to play Magic on a good online platform but holy shit they are making it hard

Iksar confirms that Purify will give you

STORIES
T
O
R
I
E
S

to tell your friends.

Judging by all the comments they've made regarding the game and how the community aren't good enough to come up with viable decks while they're sitting on secret hidden OP deck lists, I'm sure that's the sort of thing they'd do.

They'll print some retarded 1 mana 1/1 gain +6+6 while silenced or some bullshit just to be like "haHA!! We told you Priest was good".

>mobile exclusive games
Why is this faggotry allowed?

What does Iksar mean when they say purify is undervalued?

Do they mean it's actually better than it seems _now_, or do they mean it's going to be better in the future when they print new cards specifically to work with it?

The first seems crazy - literally no one thinks this card will be good.
The second seems like a completely pointless statement - how can anyone predict how good a card will be when combo'd with future, yet-to-be-added cards? Using that logic every card in the game is amazing.

Damage control over an adventure who's cards weren't thought about at all.

Kara is literally the laziest shit I have ever seen in a card game.
>What should we do for our 3rd adventure?
>hmmm, we could add a new mechanic or address the current meta and how stale it is?
>Nah lets just add a bunch of cards that have "random" in the keyword and no new mechanics!

it means that Iksar is a fucking moron who tests new cards against Shieldbearers

I'm convinced that blizz playtesting is just the designers playing meme decks versus other meme decks, and seeing how it "feels". If some crazy RNG shit happens or it just generally turns out to be a clown fiesta, then that's a well designed card. But if one player executes a well thought out strategy that wins them the game, that card's no fun. They said that they added in fucking Hemet as a counter to a deck that arose versus playtesting, so I'm pretty sure I'm right here.

>Someone got paid to come up with this trash

they DO use meme decks, just look at the decks that they use in card reveal streams

TES: Legends. It's like Hearthstone and MtG had hot sex and gave birth to a beautiful Aryan baby.

>45 card adventure that has to keep the game interesting
>90% of the cards are unplayable trash and 50% of the card set has the keyword random
If it wasnt for the Warcraft lore and the Blizzard tag people would leave in droves

U ready for new memes.

I don't love duels, but their format is a lot better than HS, I have been playing old gods since its launch and I'm nowhere near completing its collecting, while on duels I completed the set collection around 1 month playing it here and there

I think the same.
I hear them often say they're looking for "fun" things in the game. But when I see the streams and shit, it's decks that will never be played that just has all the new cards in with "kek crazy rng stuffs".
I'm not fully against rng in the game, it can be hilarious. But having completely unbelievable scenarios with unrealistic decks during testing just leads to... ... Purify.

When did Iksar become such an idiot? Did they just slowly convert him over time?

>CANT EVEN CRAFT SPECIFIC CARDS
trash

Yogg N' Load hunter is now viable

you can play huntress+LnL for 5 mana and potentially get 2-4 cards for free

Ive been living the meme in FNM with this combo deck. youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0xrPji4AU

Extremely fun and every time im playing it im having a blast. Tried duels and they dont even have all the cards from all the sets. Like what the fuck? Why even make a magic game without all the cards? Fucking dropped on the spot

I'm going to be laughing my ass off at every hunter who tries doing this and basically passes turn 5.

I don't get it. What happened to Iksar? He got #1 legend in the first ever season of Hearthstone (with aggro warlock). Then he emailed Mike "there must always be a 9th class" Donais and got a job as a balance designer.

Did he just forget how the game works since then? He must've known the realities of ladder once. Did his soul get sucked out in 2 years, and now he can only speak shitty PR?

i haven't played since like January and came back today to find none of my decks work anymore.

did goblins vs gnomes really trigger people so much they made an entirely separate game mode for it? like fucking why?

HUEUAHUEHAHAHA

Just play wild faggot. Literally what do you have to complain about.

I don't think they introduced standard because GvG triggered people but because they are too stupid to think about long term design. So they just remove older sets open design space.
Which isn't really used as we see in Kara

>tfw no Velen
This is pretty fun though. Nobody expects 20+ damage from hand. The new 5-mana healer and the Embrace the Shadows really makes this decent. Since there are so many activators, you can afford to spend some on the board without worrying about giving up your win condition.

What do you guys think? Rank 9, 8-2.

Purify

If you're skilled at piloting it you should fly to around rank 5 easy, but expect to hit a roadblock from rank 5 to legend. Skill will only take you so far when your deck has bad matchups vs a lot of ladder.

Shadowverse is fun. I hope it gets new and good cards soon.

It's not actually mobile exclusive, they're just releasing the PC version later than the mobile version. Steam has already greenlit it.

In the meantime most people are just emulating.

>you have to open like 100 packs for every card in the game
That's incredibly easy though, 100 packs won't get you shit in Hearthstone and Duels even lets you beat the piss easy AI to get your daily gold.

What pisses me off about Duels is the cards that get excluded (IE everything that gives mana) and the rarity limits. Also the entire game is slow as fuck (not even talking about the mandatory waits for instants and stack resolution).

>going +3 at most, +2 on average and creating a body and semi locked field
>passing turn

senpai......

having a 3/4, a freezing trap, an explosive trap, and the new trap on board is fucking shit in the current meta. A Shaman likely has 2 4 mana 7/7s and 2 0 mana 8/8s on board by then

>+2 on average

We can all agree that this brawl was the best thing to do all those annoying quests right?

You and your "friends" who "quit" don't matter.

No because it isn't fun at all. Would rather have one with a stipulation on deck creation to make things interesting.

REEEEEEEEE HEARTHSTONE DEVS RESIGN I'M NEVER FUCKING BUYING A BLIZZARD PRODUCT AGAIN THIS GAME IS SHIT WORST EXPANSION EVER REEEEEEEE

>this is how assblasted priestfags are

Can anyone confirm if the $10 amazon credit still works for Hay Day?

I am from ukraine and can confirm that I got 10$
twice desu lol
I asked the support after like 24 hours, they delivered, and now they credited another 10 moni

>now viable

It's always been pretty viable friend.

Iksar, is that you? Meme Hunter is tier 4 at best, it's barely better than Priest

It does great against minion decks, which most decks are these days.

>deck full of clear
>refill cards
>win with CoTWs and Hero Power
>yogg for combacks/big finishes

If you don't think Yogg and Load isn't a deck you can climb with you are retarded.

Hearthstone adventures ain't free. The game gotta be litterd with the blood of priest players. Anduin Wryn aka Anduin Cryn is not my king. he is a dragon lover and probably orc supporter as well. Jaina and magic not Anduin and headache. My magik will tear you down.

>t. rank 11

By "viable" I mean "tournament worthy". You can get to Legend with any deck, that doesn't mean shit. No one runs LnL hunter or Priest in tournies for a good reason, because they are hot garbage

>"tournament worthy"

You mean all the tournaments you and I don't play in that have little bearing on ladder, the place we do play in?

>he doesn't play in open tournaments
>he thinks his opinion means anything

your mother is hot garbage too but i still run her over the bedroom every night

Jesus fucking christ Zetalot.

Post proof of legend.

>Try out elder scrolls
Hey this is pretty fun

Nice projection, kiddo. Have fun at rank 10.

>generic priest autitst

I don't get it??

It seems like you'll actually be able to wreck shit without needing any of the cards in this expansion so I'm thinking I'll try to give it a miss. What are the biggest things I'll be missing out on besides the potential golden age of dragon paladin?

Fuck, I remember when twitch started doing that shit. Do they really have to be such fucking Jews that they analyze your vods for copyrighted music? Like, is it really that big of a deal?

Most of the recording is muted because copyrighted music was playing during the stream.

>Do they really have to be such fucking Jews that they analyze your vods for copyrighted music? Like, is it really that big of a deal?
It's not about twitch being Jews but more about them covering their own asses so they don't get sued into bankruptcy.

Nah, dragon paladin won't be any better, at least not from the 3 drop. It's just a conditionally better razorfen hunter. Anyone who compares it to muster doesn't understand why muster was good.

What you'll really be missing out on is barnes and that druid beast shit.

Silence priest

hearthstone is for babbies if you haven't reached rank 1 legend you know nothing about how cards interact

Dragon Paladin will not be a good deck, don't kid yourself

You're missing out on Beast Druid, potential Malygos shenanigans, Beast/Dragon/Murloc Zoo, Control Pally, Control Mage, possibly a few others

CANT WAKE UP

so, will beast druid become a thing?

>Turn 5 play Tiger
>Turn 6 summon 10/10 worth of stats, plus stealth on one body

That

There's no chance it doesn't become a thing. Blizz literally willed this deck into existence just by throwing druid some overpowered cards.

Is this blizzard's design strategy? Try to push beast druid for a couple of expansions by giving it some not bad standalone cards and decent synergy, and then when players don't make the decks you want just give them overpowered cards?

So who here
>wild only
After this standard rotates out?

Everyone is jerking themselves off over how powerful tiger into warden will be, but won't druid of the claw just be straight up better? I don't see why you would run an underpowered card when you have a perfectly fine and better alternative.

i ll quit before i reach that point

No, for decks to become viable they need and unbeatable curve, beast druid so far has a 'decent' curve

>kripp makes a video calling blizzard fucking retards and says they've irredeemably tarnished their reputation

>blizzard's response: "thanks!"

are blizzard devs robots? normal humans do not act like this

Druid contests both Trogg and Totem golem with raven into mark, the only earlygame card they have trouble with is the 7/7

maybe hes being sarcastic? or ironic?

idk they are all weird.... besides jeff

maybe replace thorisan with justiciar, since you will be able to ping-control the board while using big "heals" on face

Nah, it's just the sign of someone who is incredibly triggered. Whenever someone starts acting ironically friendly or thankful after they've basically been insulted then you know they're just mad.

>not playing wild already
You're missing out, lads

look at this man. Feeled with passion and check out the innovation flowing from his aura. Truly a hopeful future ahead

Because despite what you're lead to believe they actually listen to [criticism] and [change] things

>In the meantime most people are just emulating.
Witch emulator is usable?

Jokes on you ive been brewing murloc reno nzoth paladin for months now
Its only getting stronger, especially since you only need to run 3 murlocs and 2 anyfin to ensure 32 damage from hand

yeah, maybe theyll do to Purify what they did to Undertaker and Warsong Commander

ignore all criticism for six months and then change the card into something random that no one wants to play

"midrange" shaman is literally face shaman + thing from below and maybe a hex

>murloc reno nzoth paladin
I know for a fact that murloc nzoth paladin can work, but why would you make that a reno deck? Paladin is one of the worst classes for reno - you leave yourself with only 1 equality. Besides, you already have double forbidden healing and lay on hands, AND rag lightlord.

???

I watched the video and a 4mana 4/5 that you can play on turn 2 is really good, people forget that minions have to wait a turn before attacking so it's not really a problem

Why, what is it you're just not able to deal with losing

Im 100% positive that if he bring even a single member of the Magic team like Maro and give him a week. He will be able to make a fucking amasing expansion for Hearthstone. Meanwhile, team 5 delivers this trash after 4 months of free time

I still don't get why WotC is so bad at making a mtg video game.

Bluestacks is the best visually but can be slow/resource hog. Nox runs fast but has visual bugs. Every emu has seems to have an issue where the app can crash in the middle of a match if you play for more than a couple hours without restarting it.