What's the latest aut/o/ purchase you made guys?

What's the latest aut/o/ purchase you made guys?

What kinda of vehicle could this be for?!

because fuck the earth
i already have headers and a full 2.5inch exhaust with a catted h-pipe
should do nicely

This bad boy

Lower Passenger control arm, and this stuff.

>tfw been driving around for 5k miles with no right sway bar end link bushings

Soon™

>bluetooth cassette adapter

What the fuck? Never knew these even existed.

Do-Luck Ignition harness cause the OEM one is old and brittle

It exists, and it doesn't have a shitty cord that always breaks

A new oem steering wheel to make my shitbox that much better.

inb4 can't use the horn now.

One of these bad boys, thing is fucking great for vehicles

Bought a baseball bat to keep in my trunk

Make sure to keep a baseball glove in there too!

Don't waste your time just get the one with an aux cord. Until you upgraded your head unit?

I got sick of my shitty tape deck cutting off and asking for a code the previous owner lost so just bought a cheapie Cd player.

>so poor he considers gas a relevant purchase

fuck off tripcuck

>Don't waste your time just get the one with an aux cord
I went through three of the before I bought the Bluetooth one

Those cords are pieces of shit

Why would I be unable to use the horn?

OP never said anything about cost. It's an automotive purchase. Fuck off pleb

does the baseball glove trick work if i have a machete in my car too?

Kek.

You too can make America great again, by killing yourself.

We want intelligence to persevere through human evolution, not retardation, despite what your Facebook feed praising retarded people tells you.

>someone has a different opinion
>take it personally like they murdered your dog
Pick two and get over yourself.

A lot of hubs don't allow much room for wiring, depends on what type you bought though.

O
E
M

lrn2read

The Wilwood calipers I ordered finally arrived BUT, sadly, I had to make an extra purchase because my ancient Haltech shat the bed and killed the engine.

Sigh, five fucking months rebuilding it and after 400km it went boom

Brap brap

99 Subaru Legacy Outback
Looking into some nice sounding headers for it.

I'm about to put the pic above on a 2000 impreza obs with the 2.2l, should be nice. Got them from infernofab dot com, dude has a Facebook too if you wanna hit him up

That looks fucking awful, why so many bends?

Last thing I brought was probably stereo equipment

>2 cats

fox mustang

Which ones are you buying? I've had one go bad after two years and i purchased another and had it for a year as well. I rreally should get a head unit though ..

Idk the ones that cost $6

You see, when you have a pickup you are looking to sell, you will be surprised what a well placed one of those will do to your ad responses.

>Cats
>muffler
>pipes

Excellent choice user!
I bought one of those Ctek trickle chargers like 7 years ago and its still working good.

Power steering fluid for my SW20

18.44 L of diesel.

Nice notice any difference

Yeah, definitely. Dumbass previous owners seriously neglected the car, I'm going to restore it.

For sure, make sure you get one of the JDM back seat pouches too

>not leaving your head unit gloriously stock

I miss my old head unit desu, the new one's led display is obnoxious.
but, atleast this one doesn't need a power antennae (mine's broke) to get radio, and has bluetooth/usb/aux/pandora/iheartradio, p. good deal for 90 bucks.

>what I've purchased
CAI from CTengineering as well as license plate holders, waiting on them to ship, last install was aforementioned aftermarket head unit (and I really can't be bothered to go take a picture right now)

that rare case when listening to advice on Veeky Forums worked great

Does that have pre outs for subs and such shit?

Nope, Kienzle makes working man's radios.

Fucking eww, original car headunits are always complete shit and hardly ever aesthetic enough to warrant keeping, if you don't like music or don't care about audio quality at all, sure you can keep them, but otherwise you're stupid not to swap them out along with the stock speakers.
>not having BT + BT-handsfree in a 20-year old car
>not having AUX and USB with support for Android and i-devices
>not having nice audio because you're sentimental

FUCK
Just checked out their top-end model and it has everything I want while still looking good. I researched for ages before settling on pic related (which is great functionality wise, but a real eyesore), I wish I'd known about this company!

Do note this though
All of their stereos have very bare-bones connectivity, just standard ISO connectors plus a couple extras like RCA line-in and rear USB. You don't get line outs for external amplifiers, remote control/CD changer/whatever connectors, etc.

Looks like a gaudy piece of shit to be honest family

Driving lessons...

Are cassette adapters really shit as people say they are?.

Nope. I had to adjust the bass and treble settings on the radio a bit, but it sounds breddy gud

It's no aux cord or direct Bluetooth audio but it works gud

hondata coil pack kit. got a coil retention plate for k series coils in the mail too.

I wanted to keep my original headunit because it looked pretty nice but the audio was absolute shit.
>15W vs 50W
>shitty bass/treble knobs vs proper equalizer
Even with stock speakers it started sounding better.

On topic, the latest purchses were black matte paint, polishing machine, polish and wax.

I don't know how I got hooked on /osg/

>implying I own any music that isn't on CD or cassette

Buy a good one and use a high quality source, and it'll be at least as good as the radio.

Yes, absolutely horrible degradation of sound quality due to poor conversion. Just get a new head unit, they're not that expensive or hard to install.

Oh my fucking god you weeb fag, sell your shitty 90's civic and take the bus back to /r/EffeminacyAndFaggotry, you'll embarrass yourself less.

Jokes on you faggot, I don't drive a civic

>TFW have no idea how to

Watch a few videos, always clean the surfaces you're working on and read the manual. You can get a calculator-app for the levels you want on the machine, it'll help out a little to figure out the broader image. Get a couple of practice-surfaces to work on before you go fuck up your car. Best regards degree in metalworks.

car cover

It's bretty easy.
t. someone who's taking an 8-part welding course for beginners

Thanks man. Yeah i figured this will allow me to make brackets that cost more overall.

A small battery tender for $18 at oreilly's. I have an old jeep that sits and the battery will go dead after a month or so. Just need to keep it topped off from time to time.

JUST

Jesus Christ my eyes

Yeah, the one I got for my old car kept giving me an audible hiss. I thought it was just my system and tried it in another car: still there.

may your wallet rip in peace

Bought a couple bottles of s Ultimate Meguiar's Spray Wax..

One of these