FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>STOP IN FOR A BITE!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xZAdMxuA
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36428
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous Thread

>not new site image

user...

I can't believe GMF is fucking alive.

>2 threads again
This is why we can't have nice things.

Cake time?

Reposting again for the sake of updating this dumb thing.

Neither can I.

FUCK. This is why I never make the threads.

You made this thread first, so the 2 threads thing isn't on you at least.

>This is why we can't have nice things.

But how do you explain you being here?

Well aren't you just fresh.

Here it is. I'll try to update it again sooner than later.

Happy Anniversary Thread!

To be fair the other one is way less sloppy.

>Would it help my chances if I offered to suck your dick?
>Not likely. The last three applicants tried that already.

You disgusting fucking sycophant.

That poor bunny, I've missed these, glad you're back
Oh yes, and I'll show you something sweet too

(You)~

Why even bother with college if you're going to get a degree like that? Even if you're getting a free ride, you'd want to do something practical.

Well, it's like what my ex-girlfriend used to say. Cake is the one food that I will eat at any time of the day and at any given moment if I'm offered it.

and yes she was a little on the heavy side, what of it?

Gentlemen. Ladies.

Content creation as well as both quality and quantity of posts were lower in our second year compared to our first. We need feasible solutions to increase all three. Any ideas?

We suit the security guard

what the heck, Scott

I had a friend who spent 3.5 years in CS and then switched majors to CIS. None of his classes carried over. I think he's fucking retarded.

Balloon Boy needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

He comes from a family of musicians. He genuinely loves music and everything involving it.
Or at the very least he thought he did.

I agree though, he wasted his degree. Why do you think he works in a movie theater?

Could the website change be a sort of hint at what exactly the "sister location" is? He is showing up the model for Freddy; how he made Freddy. Could that be a hint that Sister Location takes place in some factory?

so is scott going to release his models?

>not following your passion
user...
Sometimes it takes awhile for you to figure out what you really want to do with your life, I've had friends who've graduated with degrees to never even pursue that field of work.

Or, you know, he's celebrating the second anniversary of the game coming out.

Look at the date of that image again, it can't be the anniversary.

The image name is literally "Anniversary". Get your head out of your ass.

And yet it's completely mising the point by being posted in fucking August, retard.

Drugs?

Release date(s) Microsoft Windows

WW: August 8, 2014

OH BOY I WONDER WHAT DAY TODAY IS
DURR DURR

tfw my birthday is the 9th

That's a tough question to answer. I think we could get significantly more active if people actually finished stuff. Encouraging people to do some Dino Dan's type stuff and come up with their own cast of characters would work too, but that's not a price I'd personally be okay with paying.

Nigga u dumb

Are you old enough to post here yet?

The post literally says 5-28-14, fucktards

Im 22

Holy shit, you're actually and literally mentally challenged.

Scott released the Freddy model for the second anniversary of FNAF's release date. He dated it 5-28-14 because that's when he made that particular model.

Now do us all a favor and go lick some paint or something.

It'll be the 9th here in a few hours.
Happy birthday from australia mate

Me too

We have so much in common, maybe we should meet up so i can suit you

>following your passion into a pit of inescapable debt and unemployment

Fuck that nigga, just be a musician as a hobby on the side if you love it so much.

Tell me a bedtime story, /5N@F/.

Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying.

He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.

>if people actually finished stuff
I think we're approaching the point now where Britfag's animation will no longer be the thing we've waited for the longest.

Disney's EU is dumber than the old one.

Happy birthday FNAF

this took me 10 hours to model composite and render help[/spoiler

I like it but Freddy's suit looks like chocolate.

cute

Very nice!

A Word From Our Sponsors
pastebin.com/xZAdMxuA

Trial

Hey Crisis, how'd you sleep? Have any FNaF-related dreams?

Not him but not bad thanks

Bird
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36428

Oh baby

Foxy scratched his ass with his hook.

The guard had been looking at him all night, and it was really getting on his nerves. How was he supposed to do his thing if he couldn't leave the Cove? Honestly, the new guard was a piece of shit.

He continued his staring contest with the blinking red light of the camera. Idly, his thoughts wandered to the days when he could actually entertain the children. Pirating adventures, tall tales, and cheesy treasure. Foxy missed those days.

The camera's light stopped blinking. Foxy snapped out of his reverie immediately. The guard was going to pay dearly for pulling something like that! He sprung from the Cove and sprinted down the hall!

...Only to slow down when he heard the loud scream of one of his coworkers burst out of the office. Dejectedly, he plodded to the door as screams echoed though the building. He reached the door just as they were silenced and peered in.

"Oh, hey Foxy. How're you doing?" Bonnie asked him politely. The guard still sat in his chair. Weak, rattling gasps escaped from him. He had been stuffed completely into a Freddy suit.

Foxy ignored Bonnie and turned around to head back to the Cove. His shoulders hung low as he sighed. Oh well, there was always next time.

Oh boy, this anniversary just keeps getting better!

No way am I going to fall for that. I know she's just messing with my pepperoni.

Get your asses out of bed and exercise you little shits

It's just not the same.

Now we just have to go a little further
I had a laugh

but I'm in my chair. and I've already played football today

How do you always post this just as I wake up.

Did you actually play football, or did you play "football"?

I'm watching you through the window

You always post around this time, and with how addicted you are to this place I figured it meant that now is when you wake up.

I played football, the kind where I use my FOOT to kick a BALL

but I didn't kick a ball, I was the goalie because thats the only thing I do well in that sport

Good morning. Hope you slept well, any fun plans?

Ah, so you played soccer.

Rest in peace that user

Shit nigga, that looks really good. I really dig the texture of their suits and the reflections are top notch. Also, Bonnie is silly.

Commission furry artists to take small requests here. Just pay them in one lump sum and have them work it off in sketches.
I'm practically positive there's no way that could backfire horribly for us.

what's a soccer? is it a ghetto way of saying socker?

Goose, you're one silly motherfucker.

You mean Blob?

Remember Kick the Can? It's a poorfag "sport" similar to that.

Do they even have black people in that fucked up ass-crack of Europe you hail from?

Incorrect, the only thing that watches through my window is next door's cat.

I usually wake up much earlier but the past week I've gone to sleep at 4AM for some reason. Oh yeah, Rim World.

Good morning user. Well enough. Same thing as I do everyday. And some shopping and gardening.

Don't worry Crisis, it's around 4:15am for me right now and I got to sleep at this time all the time.

>he doesn't stay up until the sun starts shining

casual as fuck

>tfw 7:15AM and I'm still not sleepy

Well my cousin is crashing in my room because I still live at home, and he won't stop fucking snoring.

Stupid fucking nigger.

I'm probably gonna end up staying up.

>best coast

you're alright user

this is legit any links?

How do you know I'm not a cat?

Well, we have gypsies. If they had guns they'd arguably be worse.

But there's black students here, only in the capital, usually seen attending classes or waiting for public transport.

Reminder

another attempt
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36429

I really like where this is going

There was an attempt
And that attempt was a success

That left boob looks really wonky.

Make sure you eat a healthy and balanced breakfast, user. It's the most important meal of the day, after all!

I haven't ate breakfast in months

Of course.

Well you really shouldn't, it can't be good for you.

What if we're all cats?

crisis killed the thread

first he does it metaphorically, then literally

I'd let crisis kill me

no homo

I don't care who does it, as long as it results in me being dead and in the grave

That's where you'll be heading no matter what you do user, why would you need someone to do it for you?

i'm terrified of the concept of becoming old and slow death

You won't be terrified of anything once you're actually dead ;)