Leasing a car

>leasing a car
>having car repayments

I drive company car full time. No payments no insurance no gas. I am living the life mang.

>renting
>buying a house in Detroit

Some people move around every year or two for work, so leasing is their best option.

I know many people that have done this.
Then suddenly
>I NEED A CAR ASAP PLS ANYTHING WILL DO

fuckin charles schwab over here

Would they be somehow unable to make their payments from the new residence?

Ok

My old boss leased a Porsche 944. Had to stop driving it the last 7 mos because of mileage cap. Then he had to pay for every ding, scratch, and worn item at turn in. The there's the initial $1000-$2300 fee you pay up front. Fuck leasing.

So they spend money they don't have on other debts and an incentive becomes a necessity.

Wow man, thanks for the insight into the mind of a normie.

You just put it better than I think I ever would have.
Is you like phd smart nigga?

if you can't afford to lease it you can't afford to buy it either

>rent my home
>lease a new car with 14K left on price. Obviously I'm buying it.
>everyone mad in this thread.
How's mom and dad guys?

Should have bought it in the first place. It would have been the same cost, possibly cheaper.

>he leased a mustang/camaro/challenger that will loose 75% of his value in 5 years
>he leased a 4 door sedan

>having no money in the bank
>having to wait a several years of your life

Redpill me on leasing/financing the truck my dad gave me in hs is still stronk but said I could sell it

>redpill me

>he doesn't know what leasing is but has an opinion about it anyway

Did you rent to own the furniture in your house too?

you can't possibly know that based on the information he gave you

leasing means that you are basically renting the car for 2/3/4 years and have a down payment or trade in to start with and than have a monthly payment. They usually give you mileage restrictions and will charge 25 cents per mile overage (25 cents per mile can add up quickly)

Financing means that you are making payments to own the car at the end of your payments. This also requires a down payment or vehicle trade in.

It's usually not worth to trade your vehicle in because they will just tack on most of the trade value to the final price you agree on anyway, you have more negotiation room if you sell your car straight out than you can keep some of the money for yourself and put the rest on a down payment.

There are numerous pros and cons depending on the car your trading in/down payment size, credit rating, and the car you are leasing/financing. For some people it's better to trade in and do leasing, for others it may be better to make a down payment and do financing, it all depends.

Sure I can, because I know the purpose of leasing. It's to pay the depreciation of the car during the term you own it, then you having the option to buy it at dealership market value.

see