/drg/ Danganronpa General

No Junko allowed edition

Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mai__nakahara
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you say so

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

DAMN BRAT! STOP SHITPOSTING ME!
I was asking for this, wasn't I

Mukuro's eyes are purple.

You should change the filename to say something if you want this pasta to be legitimate
Like bully-kun did

Were you asking for people to post "Junko"?
Yes
Is Ryoko acceptable?

It's based on her anime appearance where she had grey eyes. Dumb, I know.

Ryoko is far better. I never wanted this. It was to be expected though

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Despair was a mistake

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me

Like this?

Ryoko isnt even a different character like Toko/Syo

Did Junko peg Nagito into submission?

Yeah, but she pretty much is. It's the whole nature/nurture debate in action. I like to think actions define a person which means she would definitely be a different character, if not in a literal sense

Ryoko is a lobotomized Junko with constant memory loss and an obsession with Yasuke, Syo is simply a split personality with a taste for blood

Its just the "good" side of her, while her Despair side is the "bad" side. If there ever was a change in her character, she would end up being a combination of the two, not completely Ryoko.

I remember reading a fanfic where the DR1 survivors guys stop her from suicide and lock her up, then during the night AI Junko using monokuma reverts her to Ryoko

Oh man, that sucks, thats kind of what I was writing up

weedman beats the shit out of her with his crystal ball because he thinks she is possessed

>beats the shit out of her with a crystal ball
But it's broken

He has a smaller backup one

So does he just pick up the ball and beat her at the trial?

>wake up
>throat feel a fuck
>tv screaming about pokemon go

great start to a day, how are you lads doing?

It is possible that she will not live through the episode and I am dreading the hours to come.

No shut the fuck up don't say that, how am I going to bully her if she's dead?

Seiko will survive until the end, no way are they going to kill off the most developed dr3 character.

>Ruruka and Seiko are both finished since the despair arc covered rivalry
dead

I want to love-hug Chiaki

Seiko is such a fucking nerd.

I dont want this smile to die.

He channels 11037's spirit and knocks her square on the head

Theres no escaping death

Less than two hours until we say bye bye to Blacksmith

I hope his death at least brings a lot of lewd fanart

Yes but, how tall are they in future arc.

I really want the other warriors of hope to be in DR3, Future especially.

>make it through another weekend despite spells of insomnia and being insanely tired
>new DR3 episode today
>delicious despair
>motivated to work on personal projects and fanfics

Sending you positive Monday vibes, /drg/!

>Koichi's VA in medical leave
Will Koichi die in the next episode?

Good afternoon /drg/, how are you all today? I assume hyped for the new episode, but apart from that?

Thank you friend, your vibes will not go unnoticed.

woke up half an hour ago, wanted to die, but finally got some donuts and coffee.

The raw stream is in an hour right?

Isn't it in an hour and a half?

I want to see robot today.

Do you want to die because you're tired or has life gotten you down?

And isn't it like said? An hour and a half?

Oh my mistake then, just wanted to double check.

I wanted to die because I woke up with a dry as shit throat, in an awkward position so my right arm was in pain and remembered I didn't have anything to eat so had to go to the nearest tim hortons cause fuck everything.

How much for the episode?

60$ upfront

another 60$ for the entire episode,goy

The ods of Junko being in today's episode are pretty low I guess, since Monaca was in the last one..

NICE COCKBLOCKING, MONACA, WELL DONE!

Well, that's understandable. It sounds like a really shitty way to start the day

They already recorded all his lines anyway.

Miaya is Monaka and Nanami's child

Why does the Ultimate Soldier have no abs and muscles

That is some monster high shit

>Chisa's Seiyuu retweeted the official DR account for the Mirai-hen episode airing today
>she only retweets the DR account if she's in that particular episode

PLEASE JUST BE A FLASHBACK PLEASE JUST BE A FLASHBACK

I wanna motorboat Junko's Junkos

No she's the mastermind

If she's the mastermind, why would they already show her being alive in episode 5? The only reason Kodaka would pull that off is if he wants to do an Untwist.

>she actually is the Monokuma Maid

It better just be a fucking flashback

THIS ISN'T PSYCHO COOL AT ALL

>Junko clone appears in mirai-hen
>says she's innocent and she's done nothing wrong unlike the original
>Makoto and then Aoi believe her and protect her from everyone
>Junko acts nice until the end
>at the end she kills Kyoko in front of everyone and calls them idiots for thinking she wasn't behind it all

IT'S OVER, THERE'S NO REASON TO FUCKING FLASHBACK EITHER.

Hi hi, /drg/! How are you doing today?

Ready to have your waifus killed and dreams crushed by Kodaka?

Link to the tweet?

Is there? Kizakura, Juzo, Munakata and Tengan knew her personally. Maybe Juzo thinks back about what she said to him in Despair 03 or something.

I have been ready since episode 01. Although now I feel it's really Kyoko's turn to die.

Someone said if there was a reason to flashback, it'd be because of Munakata.

twitter.com/mai__nakahara

I found this on /a/

>kills kyoko
>B-But why?!
>Looks at Naegi with hazy eyes
>B-Because I always hated her... F-for some reason

>Junko in dirty clothes appears
>No please you have to believe me
>That wasnt me, that was the SHSL impostor
>Naegi and Kyoko kill Munakata and Juzo over her
>Haha, thx lol morons

>Kyoko, s-she was our friend
>oh Asahina, I suddenly hate you for some reason
>Junko no!
>but I don't wanna share you with her Makoto, she has to die
>wait wait wait, no, you want Makoto, you can have him
>really Aoi?
>yeah sure, just don't kill anyone else

>that seiko

sh-should I be aroused?

>that Chisa

it all comebacks to Zero

Nah it'll most likely just be a flashback so Munakata can have a change of heart.

Future ep 5 raw airing in 25 minutes!
taima.tv/r/drg

Hello /drg/. How's your day so far?

I'm ready to watch my favorite characters die.

Can't wait!

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Getting ready to watch my favourite character come back to life

Where's the Name guys?
Its new ep day and those maggots kept playing mafia all night?

Oh well their loss then.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

JUZO IS FOR BULLYING

VA
PE
S

FUCK

I showered but forgot to take a shit beforehand

nidai.jpg

A-user are you fucking implying you shitted in the shower?

>taking a shower
for what purpose?

I think he meant that he forgot to do it before showering, so if he began to take a shit now, it would feel weird

I mean if i go shit now i would have to clean my arsehole again. And if i did that before showering i could just do it in the shower.

It was my annual shower day

Please tell us if you will be streaming the subbed episode

I want Miaya to be real human being

Yes, once it's subbed, and uploaded.
There will be an announcement in the thread

welp seiko

Why would they kill Seiko

Going to go hide now.
But I added a new emote to the taima.

:Monaca: to use it.
It's this picture

I'll ask to refrain from spoilers until after 24h at minimum.

please don't be assholes.