Can we have an anime girls thread?

Can we have an anime girls thread?
Pictures of anime girls with cars and bikes.
i don't have any so have an anime girl from a video game that is a robot.

Fuck off back to whatever the fucking anime board is

>no car in the op pic
>not even an anime girl, just a toaster

>toaster
sorry chump, but this is a no bully zone

This is the only board I browse

All I've got on my phone. Prolly not what you are looking for though

Go here and type
motorcycle
in the search window and you will find many images. Of course, you can type other words too such as robot or vehicle or military or catgirl or longpostguy or whatever else catches your fancy.

gelbooru.com

Picture is screencap from episode one of Galilei Donna showing one of the main characters riding a briefcase motorcycle. When compact, it is shaped like an overly wide briefcase. It is carryable even by that little girl. Episode one shows her riding it fast and its transformation sequence from motorized cycle back into briefcase form. She has to fold it up of course as it is not some fancy self-powered automatic folding motorbike. The plot is too avant garde for my tastes so that folding motorbike was about all I could stand watching.

Did America ever get cool stuff like that
Fuck, I love tiny foldable scooters and bikes
Like motocompos

The Japanese have a lot of cool merchandise to go with their shows. It's too bad lots of things are of limited production runs so once they are sold out, it might be difficult to get more unless they make more production runs.

Pictured is the "Commander Haruhi" exoskeleton battle suit. It is amazingly delicate as almost every piece is hinged so that it can fold and move. But that also means it can break in the hands of careless collectors or if your cat is allowed to play with your delicate items. The Haruhi doll figure has multiple joints and interchangeable hands. She is meant to go with the exoskeleton as you can see in the next picture. This is a toy for collectors only because it is really delicate.

Now how she can grab the control of the exoskeleton weapon arm. The top does fold down over her but parts are left open because it looks more dramatic when posed instead of having everything moved to be around her.

/a/ busrider to the rescue

Durrrain

Fuck off tripshit.

What the fuck no, kill yourself fagget

Misato has top taste

>FWD!!!!!!

AWD*

you sayin you're better?

>celica GT4
>FWD
0/10

>no FWD girls

I wanted to believe
am cryin

We sure can

I've allowed the cute cartoon girls so far but this is where I draw the line

Am I a faggot for preferring girl enjoying cars over sluts posing with cars?

is that RCR

sluts posing on things got stale after the 50s

unsure what caused the massive resurgence in the late 90s, probably the rise of the trailer park

it's whatever gets you to leave and stop posting here

>implyin perfect 2d waifus like fwd

sluts posing with cars
well the slut is just an unwelcome distraction who is there for no apparent reason
most of the time its just a nuance and its better not to mix milk and vinegar

>Am I a faggot for preferring girl enjoying cars over sluts posing with cars?

Here's a girl that is not a slut since she is properly dressed and is even wearing shoes posing with her Ferrari.

aaaaaaaa

that was somewhat lackluster, care to try again?

brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

well, good enough I guess

AWOOOOVEMENT

>shoes on paint
Pls make it stop

The Riding Bean anime was about street racing. Forgot about that show until this thread reminded me to look up some street racing anime shows.

>The Riding Bean anime was about street racing.
No it wasn't.