Proper stages of rust repair?

Proper stages of rust repair?
> what primer on raw metal
>where to buy quality spray clear/base coat/blender?

Anyone have experience taking care of rust bubbles themselves without taking it to a body shop?

I already tried to fix it once sanding down to bare metal and coating with this stuff then topcoat. I think it must be water based or have something in it that causes corrosion because it bubbled up again in a few weeks.

looking for some autobody level
primer
paint
clear
blender

My car's black so the basecoat should be easy to find, and the paint's shitty so the finish doesn't need to be a 100% perfect finish.

Fuck. That is hot.

Please tell me that this car (E63 M6) doesn't rust! I really am thinking about getting one on the cheap sub £15k.

no haha, I just have an e46 330i that has been upstate newyork its whole life and is only rusting on its badly repaired spots. The newer bmws are actually pretty good with rust treatments.

To give an on-topic response, you probably want to hit it with a rust converter before putting on the primer. This give you an additional layer between bare metal and primer as well as making sure that any small amount of remaining surface rust will not spread again.

por-15.

thanks, I've heard if you put rust converter on non rusted metal it has delirious effects, is just a wives tale?

use industrial or marine shit, rustoleum is one brand but there's plenty more.