/owg/ - overwatch general

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Hana Song

QTmaker

Who won the fight that destroyed Overwatch?

What do you call it when Ana gives a banana to Winston?
a bananoboost

Reminder

>playing reaper
>clearing point multiple times with ult, everyone else is running towards enemy spawn for more kills instead of capping point
>this happens every round
>lose game 2-3
>74 eliminations, 52 objective kills, 2 minutes on point
>54% kill participation
2 people were essentially dead weight
I'm not playing ranked again until I get a 6-man team, fucking pubbies never again
I'm still fuming

This game sucks

post healslut

Me booga
team ooga

>He doesn't use Tea Time on every hero

True.

>tfw the only reason I'm still playing is to collect skines

>Not Sorry!

>people play this over CSGO

I'll never understand, 90% of the population is legit 5 year olds.

I dont have any pictures of you though

lewd dlc when

CSGO doesn't have waifus.

Reminder that Reddit corrupts literally everything they lay their hands upon.

I can't even list the amount of things that made me cringe in this shitty copy and how infinitely less funny it is.

2376 upboats, gilded.

Hi

It has raifus

Why do people 'main' heroes??????

Then how come you posted the shit version?

>"Being an aunt"
What did she mean by this?

How do I play Tracer famalam? I'm more likely to juke myself out than my enemies by zipping around and never land more than half a clip on someone unless they literally don't move. Also I can't ult for shit

Fan hammer can headshot?

keep playing and learn to juke
watch people who are better than you and pay attention to what they do, when they do it, and why they did it

That's the worst version of this picture I have ever seen

Is there an official rankings of which heroes the golden weapons look best on?

I'm assuming all the tanks since they have the biggest weapons so they're at least noticeable (even if it looks silly on D.Va)

Because I can hard-carry with McCree. I'll also play Soldier, Zarya, D.Va, and Zenyatta depending on the situation though.

Mercy. She had a lot of test subjects because of that.

I'd take autistic "main" who's good with the character over someone trying to ruin the game for 6 people desu

So have the hackusations against IDDQD started yet? I feel like Reddit's gonna be on that any minute after watching him carry so hard with hitscans last night.

To be straight up honest about, I'm too casual for CS now. CS is just too damn much stress for me, especially as I've aged and started to lose my aim and reflexes a bit, and it's just a damn stagnant game with many of the same issues and frustrations it's always had. I have more fun in OW and I feel like maybe I'm getting in on the ground floor of the next big thing.

I saw Rein's one time and it was sick

look at gold weapons

pick the ones you like/characters you play most

you now have a ranking

Why do you have to look on a tier list to see what golden weapon you like the most
are you retarded ?

McCree > everyone else

I did my job properly and even when above and beyond the call of duty
My team didnt perform well and this a tem based game so we lost, this makes me frustrated.

OLGA BOOGALOO XDDDDFFF

The concept of a competitive team game with matchmaking is inherently flawed

I've only just started playing the game so I'm focusing on one character.

I got another lootbox guys
Am I gonna break my streak of only blues this time?

Since the point of golden weapons is literally to show off, I want to know which ones people are most impressed by so I can show off in the most optimal fashion

no

*with solo matchmaking

Competitive should be reserved for 6 stacks.

You will get a solitary purple.

It will be an PoTG animation

the character you're fucking good at. McCree's gold weapon looks great but if you can't hit headshots with him consistently you'll look like a jackass with a gold gun

YOU PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU FUCKING WORK FOR BLIZZARD OR SOME SHIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I GOT YOU CUNT

for mei

>being this insecure

You're a big girl

>Olga Boogaloo
This made me laugh for like 2 minutes omg

>playing Gibraltar attack
>we do very well
>our turn to defend
>healer asks if people could not spam "I need healing" so it is easier to keep track
>somebody in a 3 stack replies "well maybe if you'd fucking heal me"
>healer refuses to heal any of them
>lose horribly

t. zergberg

Was it Junkrat
I want to say it was Junkrat

Good supports who pride themselves of their work have fragile egos and tilt quickly. I'd probably have done the same. Thankless piece of litter.

On the subject of tracer, anyone have tips on how to use her blink to actually go where I'd want to?

I'm constantly trying to go around stuff and just running into it like a McCree starts his ult and I want to blink behind boxes that are behind me and 9/10 times just end up going right into them and getting stuck and dying. Or shooting someone while backpeddling and trying to go through a door behind me and getting stuck on the side and things like that.

isn't that just map awareness?

Unreal Tournament 4 out of alpha when?

It was Lucio's new one
I have to go play Lucioball now if I ever want to see it

Learn the maps? Tracer's Blink isn't some kind of magical snake that you need to learn to charm.

It goes x units in the direction you're strafing into. Hold the direction key in which you want to blink, and blink.

Learn the maps and placement of objects and walls if you don't want to backpedal into them.

Also, keep in mind Tracer has no real altfire, so you can bind her Blink to RMB which makes it more comfortable to use.

that's basic awareness and movement

git gud

>Play a lot of Zenyatta in ranked
>rank 58
>still get matched with Lucio's that I manage to outheal

No honestly, what the fuck. This should not happen, ever

lower your mouse sensitivity, when you can't track for an entire clip its normally because you keep swiping too far and have to compensate by aiming again, good sensitivity for newbie is 1600dpi @ 5-7 ingame, lower it further if you feel the need and your desk space allows, try to find your setting early or it'll mess with your muscle memory

I forgot about that one
Primarily because ive had 5 dupes of the white soccer skin so far i now ignore all lucio unboxes.
I get it, i main him, stop giving me the sAME SKIN

>no marching band junkrat that yells DRUMROLL PLEASE when he ults and instead of usual sounds you hear a drumroll ando then crashing cymbals when it explodes

They were actually doing quite well, I knew everything was going to go to shit as soon as I saw the other guy whine.

>playing lucioball
>guy glitches to become mccree
>starts shooting us
>ask him to stop please
>lamo no, faggot
>tell everyone to report him
>lol blizzard doesn't care
>I get PotG and thank him for admitting in chat that he purposely glitched
>get a friend request from him
>eh why not
>he continues to trash talk me
>sends me vulgar messages over the next 3 days
>play Overwatch for a while the next day
>hmmmm no message from him yet
>go to message him
>this account has been terminated
>mfw

Thank you based Blizzard.

high sensitivity is decent for tracer, you don't need long range precision.

I actually like this.

This is literally like priding yourself on being the safest driver on the road, then getting mad that the guy infront of you doesn't notice, and ramming into his bumper at a stop light. Get over yourself. You're playing a hero whose skill ceiling ends at the basement.

I hope this really happened, now only if blizzard would ban hackers

I have never used him
pls kill me

It's safer to blink through enemies imo, so long as you can quickly turn 180 degrees.

Here's your (You)

>getting upset over lucioball
this autism is unmatched

here
Can confirm, I stopped giving a shit just went in quickplay and play shit like Ana on Koth, it's working, I'm actually having fun, getting boxes, all is well in the world.
/blog

>lose one game where both teams have the same average rating because a shitter left while we were pushing to the final point
>5 minutes of 5v6
>an entire rank lost
>win 2 games where both teams have the same average rank
>less than 2/3rds of a rank gained

WHY IS THIS SYSTEM SO BAD?

>Playing Lucio
>"Hey guys, second healer?"
>"No we don't need one"
>Picks Tracer
>We already have 2 dps

I'm nearly in the 60's when does comp get good?

>of *COURSE* we don't do forced 50, goy! :^)

Is there any way to see the battletag of other players?

>level 46
>still don't "know" the maps
>have general idea of their layout at best
>still wander aimlessly at times trying to find a health pickup
>still walk through random hallways to dead ends/random useless areas
How long does it take just pick this stuff up? I remember having problems with it in my level 20's and people said its just something you learn as you play. I feel like there's maybe 2 maps I really "know"

>playing Torb
>game just started and the enemy hasn't been able to push past the chokepoint
>that one guy spamming "I need armor!"

Depends of how slow your brain is...

On console, what are good (not "okay/decent", not "amazing") averages for elim/death/final-blow/accuracy?

Repeat the question for PC.

It doesn't get better. I played with an 'ana main' today who almost lost of the first round for us because she wouldn't switch, then when she finally swapped to lucio after much convincing and only for the coin flip, she jumped infront of a rheinhardt shield and died instantly, then we lost the coinflip because we had no lucio to heal us and the walk back was 20 seconds. Shit really sucked. This was rank 66 mind you. I don't know how these people get up here. I really dont get how its possible to eek up the ladder that high and not be capable of standing there for passive heals without dieing, and ulting once in a while.

I'm also level 46 and I have the exact same problem

I manage to outheal Lucio's at 65+ mate.
I'll say it again, despite what people say to make their ego feel better there's not much difference between 50 and 65+ rank.

Is hacking prevalent? I've heard about the ban waves but haven't come across anyone I'd say is obviously hacking. Then again I only play quick play and the weekly brawl

>why don't you just roll over and let people glitch and insult you

Cuck

He didnt tilt he sent the shitters that didnt understand who was carrying the team a message. He let that team lose out of spite. Thats why your nice to your healers and you will never ever have to ask for heals you just get em.

>tfw 242 and found the large health pack room above first point anubis.

i played support for so long that i never knew. now that i'm playing reaper i'm seeing some new shit on maps.

Calm down, at least you know that you'll always have a place on the team as the least skilled player. Thinking about it that way, you're a type of asset, after all, someone has to play the bitch.

Launch up a Custom Game with only yourself in it, set it to Skirmish Mode in the options and explore each map at your own pace.

You will find a lot of underappreciated, underused passages. For example, most people ignore that the Overwatch "Skyranger" aircraft thing has several exits, which always lead to alternate routes.

Nepal Sanctum has particularly interesting and underappreciated side routes. Just load up the maps in solo play and check them out.

>not being able to handle the banter
How was having your own lunch table in high school user?

But he is fun man.
Easily most fun support generally whilst also being one of the easiest to do "OK" with.

Fuck you dude, I'm a Mercy main and I don't appreciate this
call me a bitch again please

"Sending a message" to your team only sabotages yourself and your own winrate. Any kind of spite or thoughts like "I'll lose gladly as long as you lose, too" is self-sabotaging bullshit. There's no excuse for that.

Of course they were assholes and had it coming, but throwing the game out of spite is equally retarded. Contain your simmering hatred, mute and play on.

> premades everywhere because of the event
> ask for a teammate
> get "lol you should play against hard AI or Lùcio ball if you want XP"