ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx
>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition shit - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com
>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
July HH Challenge: N/A
>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
4th - Bones
5th - Poppy
6th - Chester
7th - Rory
8th - Bud
9th - Soleil
10th - Cole
>Events
Aug - Cumulonimbus Cloud Season
4th & 7th - Fireworks shows
>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png (embed)
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW (embed)
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

simulator.vsw.jp/acnl/neighbor/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went ahead and made the new thread, hope I'm not stealing anybody's job.
I have Katie in my town, can someone please let me take her to theirs?

There's a different thread? I swear to God, ctrl + F does NOT show it to me. It takes me I looked all over the catalogue, and all ctrl + F shows me when I search for "acg" is the Armored Core general and, through what I can only assume is a bug, unrelated, unhighlighted things.
Anyway, sorry. Feel free to close and delete the thread, mods.

Holy fuck I think the mods deleted it?

Maybe this is the new thread then.

>Villager Birthdays
8th - Bud
9th - Soleil
10th - Cole
11th - Gigi
12th - Gloria
13th - Tabby
14th - Rod

You can bring her to mine, however I have Moe in my void.

Tempting as it is (Moe's awesome), I already have two lazies, they're the hardest personality to get to move out, I have one of two Smugs moving out soon and I really need a snooty. Thank you for offering though!

No worries!

>I'd say it has eyes for you too!
I agree, he looks rock hard

>Raining
>"Okay, I'll go try and catch a coelacanth today"
>Go finish something else first
>Talk to Chester, he says something like 'I hate it when it rains, it looks dark the whole day'
>Pfft whatever nerd, I'm off to get a coelacanth
>Stops raining a couple of minutes later

>last bump 3 min ago and already on page 5

psst

Why would you do this?

Because I can.

We're not moving to trash. At least 25% of us aren't even into that shit.

50% according to a poll made some time ago.

25% are only furry for the villagers and 25% are regular furfags.

That's a better ratio than I'd expect from this site

>Veeky Forums being okay with furfaggotry
Remember that /trash/ is a relatively recent addition and only possible because Hiro doesn't give a shit about furries unlike moot and the rest of the mods who are actively antagonistic.

bump

we're not moving to trash

There is no need to be upset.

He's just stating the facts, m8. The /trash/ thread is literally just you and /trash/ dwellers telling you to fuck off.

Does anyone either have no one in their void, or a snooty? I need to unload my sticky, slimy Katie on someone.

I'd sooner abandon this place for good before moving to /trash/. And between it actually happening and the Will Smith shitposting I think I will. But have a free bump before I go.

If you're still there, added you. gates open.

You are a warrior scholar.
I will be with you shortly.

Bye, I tried to say, before the train swallowed me

>that new -8 flash

Don't remind me. My penis can't handle more.

What is it?

Meh, I don't care about Ankha and other than 2 positions it's not particularly inspired. The Bonbon flash is still better.

Anybody have a whirlpool bath/jacuzzi they'd be willing to part with? Price is no object, but Tortimer never offers me one

doc is moving out tomorrow.
His house is a mess.
Someone wants a challenge?

I dont think any of my villagers homes are tidy, id rather it be a testament to how long they have been in my town atleast two of mine, monique and dizzy have been with me since the start.

It doesn't look like a mess to me.
I mean, maybe the instruments are a little random, but not that bothering.
He's adorable and I wish I was lacking in Lazies, but no such luck.

Speaking of which, I've got Henry moving out in two days, so if anybody wants him, feel free to ask.

I never liked his school-house.
This is his actual house.

bump

no die pls

Who /tt/ here?

>walking around town
>find gruff and sylvia next to each other on a bridge watching a pondskater

So cute

you need to be 10 years or older to post here

What does that even mean?

/tt/?

I recently received an applause from both Opal and Margie after catching a sweetfish. It felt nice.

Time Travel, I guess.

Oh, hell naw.

fuck time travellers

>can't even manage 1 post every 30 minutes

stop being greedy and let a more deserving and popular game get a general instead of bumping your dead general

Fuck off. You act like we're the only dead generals on Veeky Forums. Go back to your Call of Duty general.

>On island
>Know it's nearing 11pm real time
>3DS is slightly fast
>Finish up as fast as possible
>Get back to town, stop to see time
>10:58
>mfw
>Manage to sell one inv load before shop closes

>if other people do it too it stops being wrong!

It's not wrong by any definition. There are no reserved spots on Veeky Forums. You know there isn't a limit on how many threads can be created, right? If people have a more deserving general, they just create a new thread. If it is really "deserving", it won't get sunk by a general with few replies. According to your own definition, you humongous retard, the threads we "replace" are more undeserving than ours. And then you know what happens? They just make a new fucking thread. All it'll do is push another dead general down.
Admit it, you have no fucking clue how Veeky Forums boards work, and you're just frustrated with nothing in particular.
Are you the guy who moved the general to /trash/? Is that why you're doing this? Or are you just insanely stupid and looking for something to whine about on a website you obviously haven't spent more than a month or so in? Either way, shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

See, that's exactly why I just hunt for beetles in the palm trees on my beach during summer. What's the point of going to the island in the summer?

>Are you the guy who moved the general to /trash/?
I'm the one who made the /trash/ thread but I just posted . I don't agree with , I just think we should move to /trash/ for convenience's sake, OUR convenience.

However, I really hate it when people think they can excuse themselves by saying "others do it too" like in . That's the only reason I replied to that.

Fuck off, shitkid.

We're not moving to the furry board.

/trash/ is not the furry board, it's a completely neutral board that is exploited by furries. There are threads from other boards that refugee there that have nothing to do with furries.

It's not "others do it too", it's "it's everybody's right and we're doing nothing wrong". Shut the fuck up.

bump

The general was literally the last post on page 10 btw.
If I waited one second longer it would have been too late.

We're hitting the time when yuros like me start going to sleep, so it's up to a few murricans to bump

too busy shooting guns

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

/acg/ is dead. Post your town friendship rating.

simulator.vsw.jp/acnl/neighbor/en

Reminder that all villagers are there. Some just have wrong names because they were taken from the Prima guide.

Is there anything better than running a hot bath and playing animal crossing?

why would you play video games in the bath

No tutu for shame.

you'd be surprised what tumblrinas do in the bath

user pls

What does this even determine?
That certain villager personalities clash with others?

I didn't need a generator to tell me that snooties and jocks have nothing in common.

Fuck you

Wait, what the fuck are the four elements supposed to be?

It's apparently not just the personality. Notice in your own chart how Marshal and Hans have different relationships with Agnes.

So how do you rate my villagers /acg/? I wish i had more males the women just seem to fall into my lap, must be because im gay.

>because i'm gay

why did you feel the need to write that out?

Because isnt that the joke that the gay guy has all the female friends, Guess it wasent as funny as i thought it would be i get Veeky Forums has a thing about forced gay in things shoulda thought it through.

Apparently Genji and Tucker have some bad blood. But just earlier today Del told me they're best bros.

everything is randomly generated for funsies

that's good. i did it and 3 of my villagers didn't get along with Fuchsia :(

Wait, really? Seemed pretty accurate to me - Mira and Anchovy ARE close in my game, for example. He was the only one at her birthday party.
I think there's a bigger chance that the names used in in-game dialogues are randomly generated.

>Problematic Cara on a tumblrina's dash
Nice try normie

user what is wrong with you? We don't have more women friends, what even are "women"?

You're enforcing gender and sexuality stereotypes! That is not only internalized homophobia but clearly you're harboring some misogyny as well.

This is very, very troublesome! Please, if you're going to make it known you're apart of the LGBTQIA+ in /acg/, do not post such harmful things such as this. We want our representatives in /acg/ to be accepting of all, and by using hurtful stereotypes such as this, it creates discord in a general already deeply rooted in homophobia.

Go away bamfag.

Remember: do NOT reply to faggots.

but i did :O)

Me too.

And to further address and expand with the "We don't have more women friends, what even are "women"? "

The stereotype of women, white hetero cis females, being the only acquaintances of whom would dare to lower themselves to such depravity of being among gays, is rooted itself in patriarchal homophobia from the 19th through 20th century, in which gay males were portrayed in media as being highly effeminate, and thus being heavily in need of the "pet"-like relationship between a woman and her gay. This relationship was reversed from the 1920s onwards, where after the booms in fashion and makeup in the Western world, women became the 'pets' of the cis-gay white men. This itself became an act of not only misogyny but a deeper act of racism into the 1950s , especially 1970s, onwards, as black women became the "prized pets" for these people. Today, in the 21st century, this pet-keeping continues, as women such as Wendy Williams, a powerful African American, is kept under her watchful set audience of primary hetero females and cis-gay males; with a large percentage being white - of whom use her as a mongrel for entertainment purposes, while also deriding and debasing her existence as a racial and gender majority via the internet and other forms of interactive media.

The "women" part of my sentence was in that it is deeply obvious you perhaps were being transphobic in implying that transgender women are not apart of the abusive "pet" patriarchal degrading ritual lifestyle. Believe me, they have been since at least the 1940s, if not much earlier.

wow

And I use "majority" and not minority, because black females, regardless of whether they are cis or trans, are heavily the most abused "minority" to the point where that one either of such are in a situation where they have risen to a powerful platform such as the example provided, they have become a majority, in the sense their voice is more important than any other. Regardless of the "pet" abuse, she is still a speaker of importance, whether her programming is a mere form of mindless entertainment (of which the "pet" keepers would have you think) or whether it is a very incitement look at modern culture through a liberally progressive standpoint.

And this is why I will not accept any form of disregard in words when taking a stance as an LGBTQIA+ representative, whether in /acg/ or elsewhere. But primarily as given in my preceding posts, as an example for /acg/ itself. We are few here of whom have been vocal in the need for acceptance. And while most have left, leaving myself (of whom is becoming and increasing and unfortunate absence here) and a few such as yourself. Although as provided in your own arrogant example, the need for myself to be present at a time such as this to provide education and redirection away from such actions, is necessary. So with that, I ask for you to have hopefully been made very clear on just what is and is not acceptable when you take it upon yourself to identity as apart of the LGBTQIA+.

I am so sorry i summoned him, it was just a joke godamnit.

this is why nobody likes you gays

bump

enough of this gay talk

what's the best way to hunt scorpions?

You don't.