Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/ceo-2016/attendees?filter={"gamerTag":"JEBAILEY"}
ceogaming.org/ceo2016
youtube.com/watch?v=A3kMCB43EGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sfv is dogshit

1st for xian

SFV sucks lmaoo

Reminder that it's perfectly acceptable for athletes to pop off and if the FGC ever wants to be recognized as a real e-sport they need to start getting loud.

>age groups
Well that's a fucking retarded idea and goes against the whole point of having a competition.

>he has undeniable advantage, even if it may be small, and it would be a VALID thing to complain about. that's all that matters.
Ok, then I can complain about anyone that has played the game for minutes more than me? And if we actually take in account this kind of bullshit, should we segregate players based on their reaction time too?

With something like "advantage" you either go full retard or you realize that it's part of the "competition" thing.

>of course nobody cares when your TO joins your local tournament, no shit. there's nothing on the line there.
smash.gg/tournament/ceo-2016/attendees?filter={"gamerTag":"JEBAILEY"}
ceogaming.org/ceo2016
>$15,000 Pot Bonus
Again, someone will have to answer me, at which amount does $ start to matter? This is just as retarded, there is no guidelines, just how people "feel".

xian ladyboy when?

the only character I bought with fight money has been Alex, and by the time Urien comes out I'll have enough for him as well.

My two friends that play irl main Balrog and Ibuki, so they've each bought their characters on my ps4 so they have them we we play casuals.

I did buy Necalli's battle costume and will definitely buy Alex's nostalgia costume as well

yfw void waited 15 min just so he could drop his autism bomb in a new thread

When will Urien be out?

I'm just really slow at writing and I'm eating at the same time ok?

I imagine this month but it's capcom so who fuckin knows
I still have like 5 characters to do easy survival/demonstrations/challenges with though, and I'm sitting at 86k FM right now so I could get there in an afternoon if I wanted

Adaily reminder sfv is shit.

nobody besides absolute sniffshitters cares about Ingrid, even Capcom had to take a stand to make it absolutely clear she was a mistake and not part of the canon

>used all the possible fight money on all characters and random trash
>not enough for Urien now
I will have to buy him with actual money, this is shit

>he didn't buy the season pass

>this man could be playing his dead kusoge, but instead here he is, crying about sfv on /fgg/
lmao

Joke's on you, I play SFV and I hate it because of how broken it is but I have no alternatives because everything else I know how to play is dead

You can easily get all of the DLC characters and more with Fight Money if you don't suck shit

I tought that doing every single player thing with Juri would give me enough but i was wrong, dammit

I don't think you get it man, when i say all the possible fight money i mean that i did ever single survival, story mode and all that shit with every character out until now but i also wasted money on trash so i don't have enough to get the last character of S1, which is Urien

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING HITBOX IS THAT?!

#RiseUp

you can play
- smash
- pokken
- ttt2
- revelator (in the US)
- sf4

all those games are alive, i like sfv but i wouldn't play or cry about a game i don't play constantly lmfao

it's literally the largest crossup in the game, going from head to toe as its hitbox

>using fm for anything but characters
you're retarded

carry on doing survival then

You forgot melty blood!

Get on that grind nigga
also nice full house, checked

Yeah i know

All the survivals are completed, i got nothing unless doing survival again doesn't give you money

FM needs to be rebalanced hard, was stupid balancing FM around having all that shit you get from trials etc. Once you've done them all it takes months to unlock a character.

>I did every single survival
Every single survival for all 16 base characters is already 600k fight money alone without factoring level ups (having done every survival will easily bring you to player level 350+, so you would add an extra 350k to that number). Add DLC characters and that's even more fight money

So basically you are bullshitting.

we should get fm for winstreaks and have daily challenges

how does it not make sense?
look at the actual character size.

holy shit ryu niggers shouldnt bitch about crossups being stupid. you got the most broken shit in the game.

You're supposed to get your fight money from daily challenges except they're still "coming soon"

>posting a single sentence in a thread hinders you playing games
Not everyone is astroturfing for glorious capcom here. I can just see when a new thread is made, alt tab, post and then continue to play gamesthat are not the worst early access scam the fgc ever wittnessed. Yes even worse than wattsons toilets.

Once you've done them all you have enough FM for like 14 characters, and every new character gives you another 70k or something, so essentially you can keep on going until you have like 20 chars.

Just dont be a retard and buy the titles and colors for every character. Those are the FM sink traps.

This question probably gets asked hourly but I just want some clarity, does /fgg/ include smash? It's not a fighting game, but it does show up at a lot of fighting game tournaments and its community is intertwined with the rest of the FGC

I do have the achievement for getting like a million or whatever fight money and i did say that i wasted it a lot of it on crap, i'm on PC so its not like doing every survival was complex

>mfw console cucks don't get to use round 1 mod for 1 million FM

Win streaks is just gonna make people disc and rage if they lose it, should be gaining 25FM for a loss instead of 0

it's shit on a lot here.

So did everyone else in the universe.

They have their own general, so no.
We might talk about it sometimes like for Blazblue but this isn't where people go to discuss it in details.

you keep crying about games you don't play in every single thread, for free

kys back to rkappa

I haven't touched a fighting game since 2009 lamo

Why the fuck would you waste more than 500k fight money on crap, especially if you knew that Urien was coming out?

>fighting games general
>It's not a fighting game
There. You answered your own question.

I wanna shit on it too, I just wanna know if I'll get deleted for it

obviously all these would hinge on the game actually being fixed

it's not like they intended you to cheat to beat survival in the first place

Well obviously but they need to fix the ragequit system I think they're aware of how bad it is

Why have they not figured out that the only way to crack down on ragequitters is to have a disconnect equal a loss?

I'm a retard what else can i say. Unless capcom doesn't add the Daily Challenges i will have to pay for Urien to complete the S1 Cast

If you look at the fact that being disconnected on counts towards being banned, it's pretty obvious that Capcom literally doesn't know who disconnected so that would make it impossible to give the disconnecter a loss.

because they can't detect who initiated the disconnect because their system is fucked up

wasn't that implemented in sfiv?

When are we going to get a full breakdown on why SFV was such a disaster? I want some behind-the-scenes perspectives of the fucked development cycle.

What did he mean by this

not exactly
the disconnector got a massive point penalty but the other party didn't get a win

Basically since you're always online and connected to their servers they don't know who is the one ragequitting unless you pull the plug and don't put it back before the timeout.

someone see me in a3/nitro+/sfv/3s/uniel

That's the move that put him in the hospital

rushed game because of sony, that's literally it

how to cure foot fetish

>its community is intertwined with the rest of the FGC
No it is not

fuck off rashid

cut them off

Only the most anal kids from rkappa have something against smash. Just make sure to not spam the topics to not trigger the autists.

Acquire amputee fetish.

Why would Sony rush this when Sony delays their own games all the time? Because of CPT? Doesn't make sense either since USF4 on PS4 was fixed and could be used for CPT.

Yes capcom serves as a lead example for other devs. I don't want anyone else to suffer through a massive turd liek sfv. It's bad enough that capcom fanatics already swallow it up till the next release/no esports money.

Didn't Capcom themselves release a statement saying "They" wouldn't rush their games anymore? Why is it so hard to accept that they themselves just fucked up?

Smash has its own general and everyone thinks Smash players smell bad

I wish Akiha was my sister...

Does anyone know if there are any MEGA links of SIGN's story mode?

Nobody is doing anything. Your constant shitposting is bringing down the whole general though. It's amazing you haven't been banned yet for being this butthurt.

Sony doesn't give a shit about videogames. They do liek to pretend they do though especially with fighting games because both the developers and the players are poor as fuck and easily bought out.

Did Smash general go down or something? It's starting to smell like them in here.

Oh suddenly it's shitposting when someone doesn't suck capcoms cock 24/7?
Would you prefer he spams sniffposts and Capcom approved Street Fighter memes? What about streamboar discussion of former fighting game player letsplayers?

The person who replies to every SFV post with extreme butthurt is most likely a fanboy drone who can't stand Sony.

The current thread was made 4 days ago, dead as fuck

not him but you spam the same shit over and over we get it you don't like x game now stop being autistic in every thread

*tips reddit gold*

What the fuck are you even talking about, you delusional sad shit of a nigger?

it's shit anyway.

>NO BULGE
why

speaking of smash

she tucks it in

youtube.com/watch?v=A3kMCB43EGc
Is there a more based and honest evo winner than literally our boy LL Joe? Only a goober could dislike this angelic face and those pure unaltered emotions.

What about KI and (soon to be out) KOF14?

according to Ono she tucks it in

>LL Joe
Poser spotted

How much do you think the sad fuck with the Capcom/Sony hateboner gets? Or does he shitpost for free?

Sony executive here, this man is right we read the fighting games general for shitposts before making games, this man is definitely fighting the good fight.

nice grammar

>1000000 Zenny will be added to your account (when zenny will launch)

should i play my dead kusoge or should i cry about sfv? hm decisions decisions

How much does capcom pay you my dear frelance writer?

Why does every retard blame sony when they did nothing other than handing the check? Is this just capdrones being deluded thinking they can do no wrong? Legit curious where you get these messed up ideas from, because you never even post a single shred of evidence