Space Muslims Edition

Patch 1.05 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-5-changelog/

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf (embed) (embed) (embed)

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p (embed)

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1GkKnai.jpg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737840198
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738601381
pastebin.com/d21bw8mG
issheights-true.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for delicious meatman man meat

Switches are not working well on my design, sometimes when I want to go down it'll skip all the stops
Also,
>2nd for florans

Which of those dykes is you user?

>Hey user, look what HUGE water baloons i've got! Let's go prank someone!

It's crearly the one standing like an awkward fuck between the two interacting NPCs that ignore her.

>space niggers
>space muslims
>planet of the commie apes
>spacedust westerns
>sushi people
>merkel's germany
So are the custom races any better?

THE FUCK IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS IMAGE
EVERY THREAD IT'S POSTED AND NO SAUCE IS GIVEN
IT'S LIKE I'M EATING DRY TURKEY
MEATLOAF MAKE OF DUST
GIVE ME SAUCE GODDAMMIT

The one who's out of uniform

And they really keep following me around, I tried spawning a male that does it out of curiosity and it never happens.

>pranking people with water balloons instead of magma balloons

Jeez user, you only had to ask. Here ya go.

i.imgur.com/1GkKnai.jpg

post ships

rate ships

why won't he notice

WHY_____

He's gay, why is your entire crew full of homos?

I'd fug her

It's carma for only accepting the good looking ones

human masterrace? :^)

Who's this slut anyway

WHY IS GRAYLES STILL DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nth for birb

Hey guys, is Frackin Universe a "must have" type of mod?

I'm pretty new to the game so I figure I would put in some time with the base game before adding it in, seeing as how it adds a lot of high level content. Am I correct in assuming this? Should I add that mod in asap, or is it just hyped?

I'll try remake my elevator with switches to see how that works, but right now I just want to finish my shitty bunker.

All avians put on the terror list when?

But what about the moderate Avians?

>avians
>moderate
please

I just got the game as well, so you can do what I did.
Create a character and play some vanilla, realize that the game on it's own is super lackluster, then install a bunch of mods and create a new character.

It's a must consider, wouldn't necessarily say must have. Personally I find it reminded me too much of Industrialcraft's "more stuff to grind to make things = content" approach, but >hot opinions

kek

Until someone makes an alternative to it that has less bloat, yes

The ones that don't worship kluex become pirates, we should honestly start a campaign to wipe them out.

Ded game

Lamb race when?

reminder that your spaceship is practically your home for the long long trips away from home, not just a for transportation and you don't have to do it up like it is a military Boat or some shit either, so you might as well put whatever furniture and shit makes your happy since a mans home is his castle and he is the king

no

i have FU and fracking races and the epp for radiation dont protect me from deadly radiation
what the fuck do i need for exploring radiated worlds then?

Sad isn't?

You need to craft the special anti radiation armorâ„¢

I remember someone in a previous thread making a lil submarine pod thing
Did it get released or what?

Someone beat them to the punch and made a realer looking submarine.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737840198

I think they released theirs anyway, but as a different vehicle.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738601381

Commieblok 2.0
Features:
>All main doors connected to bottom switch, always off
>Wooden gates can only be accessed with sphere tech
>Wooden gates are wired to the top switch
>Deeds are placed so they can always be accessed for rent

Advantages: Accessibility, Horizontal compactness, Tenants always stay put
Disadvantages: Lack of Vertical compactness

A single tear rolls down Comrade Stalin's face.

1 trillion years gulag

Leadhead has gone missing

Are you trying to not rely on mods for the design? If not I think there is a compact colony deed mod you could use.

nah because i'm going onto vanilla servers with it

I don't think that the explorer pod was made by leadhead. pic related is his final design for the sub, and I don't think he completely redesigned it after this.

>could you put this cool server in my room?

update: flipped the top row so the beam that separates the rows serves as an easy place to spike ball

I'm the strongest spaceman
post characters

A protectorate officer barges into an Apex' private residence, brutally slaughters him and his staff in an extra-judicial assassination, and nobody bats an eye?

Found this weird spear
Seems like it should be a legendary, its not a bad weapon

What does the biting attack do?

nth for Leadhead, the greatest Glitch husbando!

shoots out a biting vampire mouth thing about as far as the inventor's table is in this screenshot. Its fast too
Dropped from what I think was a glitch (or FU mod) enemy in a wrecked spaceship on a strange ocean planet

Maybe I'M the villain?

Can we get an actual race of traditional Ayylmaos instead of anthropomorphic animals?

Maybe we can finally cure the furry epidemic plaguing this game.

Looks good, I'm using spears, monsters and whips as a theme in my floran.

That's about as far as it reaches

As much as I'd like some real aliens, what would fit to be something cool?
What's something unique that makes people not want to do furryshit here?

A race of unspeakable lovecraftian horrors in a familiar form?

I made this I guess:

pastebin.com/d21bw8mG

>Maybe we can finally cure the furry epidemic plaguing this game.

>implying

user it's been there since day one, you can't purge it

Yeah the special animation would be perfect for a Floran char

See

Humanoid, tentacle rock turtles?
It's thought out, but I don't know user

Post ship wiring, friends.

Hey man, no problem. I'm glad I could inspire someone else. I would just be careful about swinging your weapon around there - those gnome buildings are delicate!

Sure thing - it's made out of Ancient Lights and Healing Water. Let me know if you want a rundown of the blocks I used, too.

No its more like, imagine several boney orbs covered in flesh, and the flesh is covered in threadlike tendrils, which cover up all the orbs and sorta squish together to connect them and form a bipedal mass of writhing tentacles in which the organ-orbs are concealed. its hard to explain.

That sounds hot

Tacticool Floran hass the ssstabbiest bulletss.

Always neat to see 2hus in whatever game I'm playing at the moment with custom character shit.

I made a shitty ms paint drawing. The black parts are the central cores and thicker connecting tendrils, and the red is the multitude of lesser tendrils which make up the majority of its body. Keep in mind that I am not an artist.

so they're a hairy rubberband ball?

yeah it would be cool to just have traditional Greys or some shit as a race.
Though I am not sure how you would do their shit skincolours and 'hair' and shit like that, I guess their skin could just be like 50 different shades of grey, a bunch of different shaped eyes and their racial starting outfits skintight bodysuits or something
Like their Ship progression would be kinda cool as well, start as a tiny disc UFO, ends up as a big ass disc UFO
Dunno about anything else though

For ever and ever!

how do i into JSON parameter fuckery

More like a tentacle-y rubber band ball made out of three balls and the outer rubber hands are only connected on one side, but they twist together to form an approximation of the human body.

I'm still waiting for a crystal race. I'm shocked that there hasn't been one yet.

You know what the wiring system needs?
Different colored wires that you can hide.
For example you placed a bunch of red wires and you can't see shit just hide them and start using blue ones. You could also use them to keep track of which part does what.

Are there any decent wiring and multi-floor elevator tutorials out there for 1.0+? If so, I'd be glad if someone could point me to them.

Hylotl are the best

What is comfiest planet to colonize, and why is it frozen oceans?

>winter exterior makes building interiors 2x as cozy
>quaint lil islands
>fucking auroras man
>building at the bottom of the sea and making windows gives a great view of the ocean floor.

Where do other anons build and why?

Seriously who the fuck is this slut

Crystal moons
They're giga dope for most of the same reasons, but I enjoy my solid land with less nitrogen to accidentally fall into.

Also, colourful.

the best scientist

What are good plants to make money off of? something to do while I'm not refining diamonds

You could do bananas and grapes? Neither requires replanting between harvests, and they're part of a two part recipe requiring both, meaning that you could squeeze a little bit more pixels out of each harvest with little extra effort?

>decadent weeb culture
>despite several hundred year start in technological advances, loses brawls with aggressive space orkz who just stole FTL tech.
>continues to lose in a catastrophic war with orkz that results in the loss of their homeworld
>no other race gets so royally fucked by the florans as the hylotl
>cower in oceans, say everything is fine, and continue to drown in decadent weeb culture.

Cute oc though

reminder that this mod is what everyone should use
issheights-true.tumblr.com/

My floran stuck something in my avian's mouth, now they keep giving eachother hearts

reminder that your fetish is something that doesn't turn me on, but that's okay because everyone has different tastes.

What are good planets to find fossils on?

Looks like a heavily deformed Metroid to me. But after the Parasite X and Phazon incidents i don't doubt some tried to adapt and become more humanoid too.
Obligatory METROID MOD WHEN

Aphrodisiac
It's a trick, today you all will eat chicken and notice the avian is missing

Muh dick

Got the artist source?

when will grayles be up

i see you're pretty elevated

i'm pretty elevated myself

did you find another method to make elevators than i did? i'm quite interested in the subject

Help pls

How can you even see where each wire is going