Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-C_jPcUkVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8
youtu.be/jsTS68ycDsE
youtu.be/jbmCfbxnOWc
youtube.com/watch?v=psut3nGZKPc
youtube.com/watch?v=kmnYrgVLs4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not yet, changing them at the end of summer though.
FIRST FOR NADOS.

what's nados?

like NATO but softer and more edible

Also, the book says at 15k, but unless you're redlining the engine you can go an extra 5k without having to check though. sv650's are good at not having adjust the valves until about 30k miles. But again, we'll see if this misfortune happens in July.

take some new pictures of your bike that aren't half the size of a laptop resolution from 2007

>015.00 not 15k. Was taken on trade in.

Tornados. It's a trailer trash gas station snack food. It's like a shit frozen tortilla with some flavor crap inside it (chedder jack cheese, chicken/beans, sriracha chicken), rolled on a a rotisserie, and served sorta hot, sorta cold depending on if they put up the "not ready" signs or not. Definitely brings out the KY in you.

>redditor made the thread while i was having dinner

top 10 for 225 and blowing fuses

I said earlier that I took these pictures at really odd angles :(
Here's another bad angled picture. Just for you bby.

check them when the book tells you to, chances are you don't need to change any yet. But don't guess, check.

Who's gonna win the tt?

what'd you have?

The sponsors.

post yer first bike

>miss my trevor

chains too tight

really proud of a meme bike

adding that to my to do list

I read the memes, researched the bike. Rode the bike, absolutely loved the memes, and the bike. and I got it cheap as fuck (1.8k), after a month and 2 weeks of being nobike I could not pass it up.
Here's another ant pic.

Complete postal but i thought it was rad

Crashing just made me want to ride even more...

I wish I could say I miss it, but I really don't miss it.

xl?

looks like fun but stepped seat always triggers

1972 Honda sl125

Yeah, it was fun for starting out... but carb'd bike made winter riding absolute shit. And the power got old after a while.

i would ride that until it blew up

really? my go to winter beater is carbed

the fuel injected diesel is what i fret about during cold months

It just took so long to warm up. I don't know if the carbs were ill or what, when i bought it the dude had the carbs cleaned, he even showed me the receipt for carb work up on that specific bike (had the VIN and license plate on the receipt) so he wasn't bullshitting me. It's just so boggy around town when it was 30-40 degrees F outside. But as soon as it warmed it, it went back to normal.

my friends dad is a surgeon and he said that riding a motorbike is easily the stupidest things humans can ever do. he sees so many horrific injuries from motor bike accidents it's not even funny.

>mfw i'm taking said diesel up north tomorrow morning
>mfw it's failure rate on said trip is 2 for 2

cool

I almost did tbqh. After the first 160 mile ride I was done. Sold it to a boomer for more than I paid for it and bought my cx

sardine sandwich because poorfag

captcha is being such a dick today

That is very true. Riding a motorcycle is a very stupid thing to do. However, it is the best feeling in life. So, I'll kept riding, and someday I'll die.

i'd rather die in horrific pain on a bike then have lived having never rode at all

Even their MotoGP machines are shitbikes.

The only one who can ride it decently atm is the wunderchild.

That's because it takes more energy to ignite diesel than gasoline. So the colder it is, the harder it is to ignite the diesel. We had this issue for our HMMWV's in the winter, took longer warm up the glowplugs and start the engine than in the summer.

ayyy lmao

what else does your friend's dad say? I want to live to his standards

spreadsheets don't help when it's -6 and i'm killing my battery trying to warm the plugs to start the engine

>easily the stupidest things humans can ever do

youtube.com/watch?v=-C_jPcUkVrM

-6 in any temperature gauge is probably never a good idea to try to start the bike.. Because it just might not start unless it's much warmer.

Surgeons never see wingsuit jumpers because when something happens they go straight to the morgue.

youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8

Look at the actual stats. Look at the contributing factors.
Riding a bike is dangerous, no one can deny that. However rider fatalities aren't as common as people think, less injuries are another matter.

Do not ever ride with any alcohol in your system.
Always wear a helmet, and a full complement of appropriate riding gear.
Take an MSF course.
Watch Twist of the Wrist II, and read the book.
Exercise proper throttle control 100% of the time.
Understand the most common accidents you're likely to be involved in, and how to avoid them.

If you do all of this you are in the absolute bottom bracket of risk when on the road and that is counting all motorists.

i'm still talking about the diesel

my little kickstart honda would start no problem

Where do I go today?

Short trip or longtrip?

I know, diesel is what we've been talking about lol

At least I'm not a no-bike r-right?

If you scroll past this post you have been visited by the motocat of good fortune.
Smooth rides and skid demon repellation will come to you, but only if you reply to this post with "RIDE SMOOTH, KITTY".

Fuck off drop

daily reminder that honda a shit

*underwhelming

Shall we play a game? Take a picture in front of something of your choosing. Once picture is taken and posted, set the next challenge.

I have anonymize turned on so i can't tell but is kit Kat finally dead and you need someone else to be mean to? :(

Thumbnail looks like Master Chief humping your tank.

my cat is scared of my bike :(

help what bike should I get??

>yamaha vmax 1200
>honda cbr250rr
>triumph sprint ST
>honda firestorm

fuckin drobe user

yes ;)

vmax or sprint

youtu.be/jsTS68ycDsE
>ktm

Story

What do you want in a bike?

Your choices are all over the place.

nice
youtu.be/jbmCfbxnOWc

Fuck off CTA. Go cum on some pictures.

>try to ride with new pants on
>they're too tight in the knees
>and too wide everywhere else
>kept the label attached just in case I need to replace them
>it falls off while I'm riding

DANG IT

>they're too tight in the knees

Stop kneeling to suck dicks and those huge calluses will fade after a while.

put dirt bike handlebars, dirt bike front fender and new seat and you have a trendy little scrambler you can sell for triple what you paid to a hipster

Thinking of putting orange/red accent lights in these spots. How easy/hard will it be?

lights?

Think underglow in a cars terms. Only instead of lighting underneath, it lights up the engine instead. I already researched the laws for it in my state, and as long as only red lights can be seen from behind, and the lights themselves can't be seen from the front, it's all good.

what a massive slut

seriously dude get some better taste and leave that ricer aesthetic to the dudebros and negros.

can you guys not afford a car?

> he can't afford both
poorfags these days lol

Just got home from riding today, thats two days in a row of dirt squirter and will be going riding again tomorrow, you fags having a good weekend?
>didnt crash once today
rare for me, everyone else crashed just before i took this picture, turns out that hill lead to a cliff and a gully with no trail outta there, took about an hour to get the two bikes out

shitcunts feeling sorry for themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=psut3nGZKPc

computer simulation of vicfag's story

Will this work for my 230k km V-Strom? I'm over repairing small things.

I bet she has some wicked daddy issues and sucks n fucks a dick better than KKK.

2 cars 2 bikes. Are you poor?

you guys are so misogynistic

If i was a girl id probably like 2 strokes as well.
all them vibrations.

Proud of yourself wrecking the pristine environment.

>guys
Cis gendered scum kill yourself

>that guy with the rain poncho at .58

fucking superhero

youtube.com/watch?v=kmnYrgVLs4E

>americans

Stereotypes dont exist for no good reason.

small 2 smokes got less vibration than thumpers though

i just knew he was going to crash when he kept looking outside the curve instead of the inside.

target fixation morons.

>fucking gravel dude

No. Just a shitcunt rider.

I thought a 2 stroke was a thumper?

>my dad is gonna kill me

Yes i am.

Are you proud of the fact that most of the places like pic related are gone so that people like you can live in a big city?