SIGMAR edition

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KAnWg3kSg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OLD THREAD:

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>Rise of Persia v3.0 will never be released

What will the campaign win conditions for the upcoming DLC races be?

Goblins?

>GROUP ATTACK
>Group units with ctrl + g
>Select your group and right click the enemy

Now, I've been using Ctrl + [Number] to put my units into squads, and it doesn't seem to trigger then.

Does it have to get the G button? Because it always turns into a attack move when I do that.

>Archaon must be wounded

Update 3 teaser when?

make sure the group is locked, there's a lock icon next to the group number

Ah, that's the reason.

Thanks.

It will happen with Ctrl+# if you have group lock set to default behavior (not the default setting).

>you will never be as good as PrinceofMacedon

Wood Elves - Kill of WoC as everyone else. Wipe out vampirism in the world and Beastmen needs to go too.

Bretonnia - Crusade 10 different something something. Kill off WoC, Unite the Bret-lands. Empire must survive(not likely).

Skaven - Wipe out dorfs, defile dorf capital and Altdorf, last clan standing, revenge on grimgor.

Got back into playing Med2, decided to play some of the factions which I usually haven't, since my favourites tended to be England, Portugal and Denmark.

So I gave Hungary a shot.

It is turn 80 and I crushed six Mongol stacks in six consecutive night battles with the same stack of 1 general + 19 Hungarian Nobles

Why did no one tell me about Hungary sooner?

It's going to be Lord related.

Aborash when

Would it be possible to horde campaign that didn't involve razing every city to the ground?

G O B L I N S

Total War streamers when?

Never ever

I'm guess that would be High Elves. You'd have to send horde armies to the Old World and help the Empire.

Or raze it, I guess.

never, thank god

>Dorfs and Empire are allies since before the Age of Silver
>Dorfs betray you to help out a minor rebelling duchy
Explain this to me

>Dorfs declare war
>Next turn they ask for peace

>Reich's Guard in charge of holding every castle
> Not having a mandatory turn cost and 2-3 units on defense
Explain this to me

>not having decisions for different factions to decide which way you want to take the country
>Ie: support slayer cult for a mandatory turn cost in exchange for roving bands paroling your kingdom
Explain this to me

>having Chaos as a playable faction instead of the Warhammer version of the mongol hoard for MTW 2
>Losing all that late game fun and challenge
>Or just having playable chaos as a roving band of marauders working their way up to demon prince to lead a storm of chaos, constantly fighting other champions of chaos
Explain this to me

>Sigmar was weak, witness true power!

I thought he was supposed to be calm and calculating, and yet he's acting like a comic book villain.

What the fuck.

Will Wood Elves be added to the game ?
I want to fuck up knights with pointy tree ladies.
I was planning on holding on buying the game until either the Wood Elves, Ogre Kingdoms or the Skaven would be announced.

thats what you get for your great ancestor for buying the last loaf of bread before the dwarf did 2000 years ago m8

UNBER

So wait, if you don't own 5 provinces Chaos don't appear until turn 80?

It's much easier to write that someone is cunning than to show their cunning through action.

Mannfred got all sorts of fucked up in the End Times. I don't think he was ever indicated to have talked shit about Nagash in the lore.

>Archaon the Everchosen along with the full might of the Chaos Gods invades the weaking mortal realm
>Dies at the first siege
Explain this to me

No one liked chaos, so they lose fuck tons of battles in the polls

To be fair they had two wrap the entire setting up in a bunch of books, in a franchise that generally doesn't have that much compared to 40k.

If only they hadn't killed the setting and started with that birthdefect known as Age of Sigmar. Who the fuck thought it was a good sequel and successor to WHFB.

I tried

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Always the best post

I come to /twg/ for you user

What's your favourite faction to use in the campaign
>dorf>empire>beastmen>VC>greenskin>WoC

beastmen=greenskins

Vampires > Empire > Dorfs > Orcs

VC>Beastmen>Empire>WoC>Dorfs>>>Greenskins

Man i really like the VC units but can't stand the corruption and economy

VC>Empire>Beastmen>chaos>>>>??????>>>>>POWERGAP>>>>>>>midgets=greenmidgets

fug my arrows are backwards

Actually, they are the correct way around.

Nah midgets and hoomies a shit, GRIMGOR and poo poo pee pee are the most fun races

Campaign is boring. Play multiplayer instead.

>Will Wood Elves be added to the game ?
No, no more races after Beastmen.

>no more races after Beastmen.
wtf I hate CA now

Uh no.

Look at the fucking picture.

Fuck they even cancelled the rest of the games they had planned, Warhammer bombed so bad.

this is all your fault /twg/

wtf I hate /twg/ now

Hashut want more slaves!!!

Thanks user. I didn't knew about that, thought CA would limit themselves to major Old World faction.

I wonder when I will be able to shank knights with pointy tree ladies now.

God now CA is shutting down and everyone is out of a job.

Ancient Empires army splitting mechanic

youtube.com/watch?v=6KAnWg3kSg8

Who /hysh/ here?

>Archaon in charge of the apocalypse

I really need to play another empire campaign now that they've buffed it. It's wrecked a lot of my units with Beastmen, so it looks awesome to use.

Corner camper

>i have to spend half my army and 2000+ gold just to tear down some undefended totem made of goatshit

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

the PooPoo is strong

WHEEEEEEEEEEN

>goatshit

Nah, that's the orcs. They're the ones that leave a literal pile o poop after they've sacked a city.

Also, beastmen are hilariously underpowered in the campaign. They keep getting stomped by the AI all the time. I have yet to encounter the fuckers.

>not just hiring some rando general with no army from the closest town to resettle it

What are the best mods?

Radious

>Bowmen knights

This is a joke right? I'd love a ranger of ithilien type of unit but what the fuck is this?

>It's a Vampire Cunts get cocky and attack you, lose a single stack, then ask for peace

Chaos Divided
Better AI Recruitment
More Siege Equipment
10% movement bonus in own territory
Varied Zombies

>Vampire Counts declare war and march through uncorrupted land for 5 turns and lose all their armies to a half stack of spearmen

>it's a VC declare wars on you get his shit pushed in by other faction and ask for peace without you ever seeing one of their armies

>This is a joke right?
No, it's radious '''''''''''''''''''lore'''''''''''''''''''

>no victory cinematic

This really bothers me.

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in the Radious mod that so called "understanders" will never understand.
When people dismiss Radious and his works they're actually enabling him to ascend from his old self into the Übermensch of mod making, while they themselves indulge in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institutions known as "lore". Note how the lore is never represented by a single individual, only the faceless GW. The essence of slave morality (represented as "the lore" and "faction differences") is adherence to GW and rational game-design: The good is what is lore accurate, not strong and balanced units for everyone. CA does not see beyond this simple morality, but Radious does.
While decrying the mod, the "understander" will dismiss Black Orcs using bows. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither his faith in CA nor lore-knowledge has given him a game where he can do what he pleases with no restrictions on his choices, while the Radious mod can. At the same time, Black Orcs shooting at the sky symbolizes the death of GW (representing God) as a source of morality (lore) for the people. In understanding this one's belief is finally set free, and one can finally play a game where you have access to unlimited money and power.
With the Radious mod, the entire worldview based on slave morality is destroyed. He's destroying old thoughts such as lore. He's destroying assymetrical faction balance. He's destroying boring money limitations. He's destroying even his own reputation among the plebs as he overcomes his old self to become the over-man. In this destruction, a new idea of strategy games rises from the wreckage - the triumph of "balance" over "lore".
But if balance and money triumphs over "lore", the only meaning of the game is then the unrestricted will to power (money), and that means only the Übermensch will prosper. There can finally be true Total War.
Bravo Radious.

Tipkik

DO NOT MOCK ME

>4 alliances total
enjoy being unreliable :^)

SIGMAR WAS WEAK

I need that image of the Roman on the wall with the barbarians coveted in shit bragging about freedom. Please.

Why do Praag get these special chaos totems? No other razed cities or towns got them. Has it something to do with how tainted the province is or is it unique to Praag?

I think those are the chaos hordes, thats what they look like in camp stance

All cities get the chaos portal/icon.

the towers there are just camped armies

Those are hordes, not razed cities.

well I'm retarded

Hows Attila compared to Rome 2? Better? Worse? A mod they're charging 45 dollars for?

Don't worry, user. I didn't know you could invest more than one point in skill tree nodes until I was a good 50 turns into my first campaign.

Better better better.

Rome 2 a shit.
Attila a great.

I didn't know you could teleport to quest battles. Everyone laughed at me. I almost killed myself. /twg/ can be really harsh sometimes.

Improves upon R2 in most regards.

Optimization and perfomance is shit compared to R2 though.

I got over 100 hours in this game, I'm worse