Britfags get in here

Britfags get in here

Sign-up spreadsheet with meet info: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRCUBc-mBWiEhbrRej0-caXlWxypMD1uqtY1OB5BDW8/

Current list of attendees: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TeQxOGHqhH_-dfYqIL96vwpwzTYyhdfsQoiEydI8IDI/

Current task: GO FAST

First for >tfw no FD

>Not putting Brit/o/ in the title

I'll forgive you this time, only if I can hold your hand at the meet.

Also 2nd for More Micra's needed

>hold your hand

It's gonna be wrapped around my erect member.

Still wanting to hold their hand, user?

>no slack chat link or instructions
>no mention of the grill coming
>no brit/o/ in title
Boiiii

camilla is real?

Sorry lads, it was just after I woke up, I can be better!

Redo the thread cunt. Never speak of this mistake ever again.

What's this chat thing? Also has the date changed for this, if so good, because why the fuck would you do it on Le Mans weekend instead of actually going to Le Mans?

>What's this chat thing?
Slack. Post an email address in this thread (make a burner if you're really paranoid) and bluebrzfag will email you a link to join and download the client. It's just for banter and casual chat really.
>has the date changed for this
Nope.
>why the fuck would you do it on Le Mans weekend instead of actually going to Le Mans?
Because we can't afford to go to Le Mans?

so whats actually happening
people meeting from cobham services and driving up to the midlands?

>Not having the £150-£200 it costs to go to Le Mans
>Not even watching coverage
It's like you don't even like cars

It wouldn't be a Brit meet if it's not in the UK m8

Obviously, but it was a poor choice of date being Le Mans weekend.

This is June 26th, Le Mans is June 19th. This is the weekend after Le Mans, which is pretty convenient as me and a bunch of mates are having a road trip to Le Mans, and then a few of us are coming to this the weekend after

Shitposting RADIO LE MONG MOBEEL JUAN in the stream chat was super comfy and one of the first things i did with Veeky Forums

>OMG MORI

Still a fucking sunday. Why are we being stuck with sunday drivers?

>Still a fucking sunday. Why are we being stuck with sunday drivers?

We're not stuck on the roads with them.

They're stuck on the roads with us.

Is it a Sunday? What the fuck? Who planned this fucking thing, and do they have brain damage?

When I came into the first thread, some user had literally just said 'it's at this time, here' after a little bit of discussion about why we've not had a meet before.

If there's enough of a turnout and it goes alright, I think I'd like to see more, and with some regilarity

But it's a fucking SUNDAY. That's gonna reduce headcount.
> Work on monday
> SUNDAY DRIVERS
> Cyclists
> Shitty weekend drivers on the motorways
> Shoppers clogging up town streets
> Pub might be open

Saturday would be best, especially for those of us coming from afar.

i agree with some of those but it might be too late to change it now

Why the fuck didn't you post about it in the first 7 threads then?

lads, this needs to be

1. late in the evening to reduce traffic

2 NOT ON A FUCKING SUNDAY WHAT THE FUCK!?

>people on the roads
>on a sunday
It's empty as fuck and everyone has plenty of time to drive home, no one is staying overnight unless they want to. This is the 10th thread and people have already had a general idea of the time and date for a few weeks now, you having a mental breakdown over it being a Sunday isn't going to change our plans. Why are you so upset about it being on a Sunday?

I would honestly rather wake up early than have to head back late at night, which I would be if this was in the evening.

>This is June 26th

The the date HAS changed. It was originally on the 19th June.

Pic related is original OP

I did. It got ignored, or trampled down with IT WON'T BE THAT BAD.

The date changed, showing that you're flexible on it. And... It's still a fucking sunday.
I have work stupid early on mondays, so I probably won't be able to make it.
Because.
It's.
A.
Fucking.
Sunday.

Sunday fucking drivers, remember.

Oh my days when did this happen?

Fuck, I should still be free I think.

>This is the 10th thread and people have already had a general idea of the time and date for a few weeks now,

Yes, and it was the 19th of June. Now it's suddenly been changed to the weekend after.

Suddenly? It was changed AGES ago.

RIP Phone, Lost all my Slack info aswell

tempted to finance a APRILIA RS4 125 since that NSR125 seems to be turning into a project bike now

>AGES ago

Oh yeah? Going by the spreadsheet, the date was changed 6 days ago, yet it wasn't important enough for someone to bother mentioning it in the thread until last night.

>inb4 "it was mentioned in Slack"

Not all of us have time to dick about in there.

It wasn't mentioned in slack, someone just decided to change it.

>Because.
>It's.
>A.
>Fucking.
>Sunday.
What's the problem? We'll be done before teatime m8.

>someone just decided to change it

Jesus! They changed it and neglected to inform people. People that may have already made arrangements work related, to be able to go.

I knew this would be a royal clusterfuck from the moment it was arranged. I wasn't wrong.

Don't bring your fucking cancerous generals to Veeky Forums ya poofs.

What's up with the NSR pal? Post a burner email so we can get you back in the chat.

Who changed the meet date?

Sunday is best day for a meet desu, do you people not have lives and things to do on the weekend?

It's a meet planning thread you cock sucker

MEDIOCRE

Nice dubs.

The date is the 19th, just so we're all on the same page.

O F F I C I A L
F
F
I
C
I
A
L

WITNESSED

You can get anywhere in the fucking country in less than 3 hours from the midlands what the fuck is your problem bitch made faggot

fucked the date up

>19th

Someone earlier said the 26th

The fuck's going on, Will?

The date is the 26th, there was a big discussion about it and everything. But now like one faggot is rustled because he can't make it and is trying to tell everyone it hasn't changed

How unorganised can you fucks be? Do you need someone to step in and actually use their brain for a minute to sort this shit out?

>big discussion

First I heard of that, and I'm not the rustled faggot.
So, that makes at least two people that weren't aware of the change in date.

Let me guess, it was all discussed in Slack, and it somehow slipped your collective memory to let everyone else know?

What a colossal fuck up. No wonder the rest of Veeky Forums is having a fucking giggle at us, we can't even mange communicate a simple thing as a date change.

What's the point in having a Slack anyway? Surely the things discussed in there can just be discussed here. Whatever, I'll just show up on the 26th, since that's the date on the spreadsheet, so that's what people have been signing up to

I agree with the Slack. I went in there at the beginning, and it was just a few having chats. Shift changed at work, so wasn't able to go in there, but could read the thread here during breaks and catch up on the whatnot.

The date that most people signed up for, me included, was the 19th. Already made arrangements regarding a hotel, as I'm driving up from Newquay, and don't fancy the drive back on the same day.

It wasn't until Fri night that someone mentioned that the date had changed over here.

See, I dropped in when I found out about the date change because I'm busy on the 19th. I think it might be best just to scrap this altogether and actually put some effort and planning into the next one

It has and always will be the 19th.

I've been in both Slack and reading the threads and never saw anything regarding a discussion about changing it to 26th on either. I can only do the 19th anyway.

>IT MUST BE THAT SLACK THING
No, no one has ever discussed changing the date on slack, no one would make changes to the meet and not post in the thread.
It's on the 19th and has been since the beginning, some muppet changing it in an easily-editable spreadsheet doesn't mean shit.

Except it's been moved to the 26th

I guess it's just the Le Mans faggot that wants people to change it, so he can go to both?

>Slack
Yeah, I asked about that last night, and it was said that it wasn't discussed there. It wasn't mentioned here until Friday night in the last thread that it was the 26th, and that was only one post that wasn't replied to due to thread archiving.

I want to come, but now I don't know what dates these things are.

Are Polish people even allowed?
I promise I am as much of a faggot as the next user

If the date finally gets agreed on, and you're free, go along. It will provide as much drama as the threads.

Also, you'd get a good chance to see a Micra bin it in a hedge.

19th June, meet starts at 10am, heading out for the Tick at 11am.
Same as it's always been.

I'm objecting on grounds of it being a sunday.

The later one is better, but it's still a sunday.
Sunday drivers shitting up the roads.
Sunday cyclists slowing everything down.

May as well hold it on a friday and sit on the M1 in convoy because some moron hit a bridge, and they've closed all two working lanes to hose them off it.

It's always been on a Sunday. Other people don't have a problem with it.
Personally, I'd prefer a Saturday night drive to hoon it at 3AM when the roads are empty.

Are you such a shit driver that you can't overtake cyclists and Sunday drivers?

This is the biggest shit show of organisation I've fucking seen

Fuck off m8, it was already organised.

Fucking hell, really? By who? The fucking green party?

We're fine with you not coming. There are 20+ people signed up.

Don't come, then. We will all be richer for your absence as your objection to Sundays shows you have never once been to a car show/event before, which are always, always on Sunday.

I think it's going pretty well, to be honest. There's one guy who's upset he can't come so is sperging a little and we've had the spreadsheet wiped once and have the date changed once. You want to try and organise something on Veeky Forums with more success?

Had the date changed maliciously on the spreadsheet*

>There are 20+ people signed up

Uh huh.

And, how many of them signed up when it was the 19th, and weren't aware of the date changing?

Seems one of the Micrafags, TehBluebear and myself weren't aware of it. Not counting any of the 'Anons' who were also unaware of it.

The date hasn't changed, that's the point.

So what date is it? The 19th (as originally planned) or the 26th which lemansfag wants... though not on a Sunday, as he can't overtake cyclists or Sunday drivers.

>Not the one sperging out, only wanting to find out which sodding weekend it is.

19th. AFAIK, it will not be changing at all for any reason as several people have booked days off work or nights in hotels for the meet, don't believe the trolls.

Thank fuck for that. Booked a hotel as I'm driving up from Newquay, and can't be arsed to drive back that day.

Nice repeating digits BTW.

is this where cucks who vote for immigration, no on brexit, and islamic mayors of london post?

this isn't where i parked my car.

19th? Right. Happy days.

I need time off work D:

Isn't it the 26th though? Because it says it is?

It has always been the 19th. I think its just one salty fag who keeps changing it hoping to split the whole meet up because he cant come. It will be held on the 19th.

Please refer to the official, uneditable name list (second spreadsheet in ) for the details of the meet.
These will not be changed but may be added to if we can think of anything else to do.

Well done Will

Wow, you're an insufferable cunt.

no u

RONALD PRAWNS

In my experience, illegal car meets/street races on open public roads are more commonly organised for late nights or early mornings on Fri/Sat. But sunday morning hoonage will do me just fine.

>several people have booked days off work or nights in hotels for the meet
This is reason enough for me to agree to keeping it the 19th. The later you sign up, the more you should be at the mercy of the previously arranged details.

I find it weird that people have been referring to me by name and I haven't been posting. Maybe it's that anonymous will posting thing that's turned into its own meme. Can I confirm no date change was discussed in slack. All we do is shoot sticker ideas that take ages to come to fruition and talk shit.

Every meet/cruise I go to is on a Sunday because they tend to be in Asda/Tesco car parks that close at 4 o clock so you can fit a few hundred cars in there without worrying about pedestrians and regular people getting blocked in/ruining their fun.
Haley cropper cruise in cribbs causeway asda is always organized for a Sunday for instance.

For some reason people keep assuming that you're organising it.

Cool, normally Saturday night round our way due to the two huge retail parks, that are closed at 8 and the 24hr Macdolands.

Deep inside, we're all Will

we're all Deep inside Will

Zx-10r fag here, I'm still down to make a bunch of stickers for free for everyone if people want them. Just post any ideas you have and I'll run up a shitload. I'll also be bringing a tonne of the sticker that's in the OP, so I'll be very offended if they don't end up plastered everywhere along the tick/people's shitboxes.

Oh yeah, I'll post a burner email tomorrow for people to get in touch regarding custom requests etc.

RONALD PRAWNS

i-i just want a WAT sticker pls

Can't wait for July

Then how does June feel to you?

>i-i just want a WAT sticker pls

No worries, I'll bring a bunch of WAT stickers too.

Out of interest, what colour combinations would people be most interested in?

Plz rip off some slaps from /osg/, like the nightshift shitboxme etc. Peeking Yotsuba and running bear would also be cool.