What keyring do you use?

what keyring do you use?

Detachable logo can be used for shopping carts.

the one in your picture

it's held up pretty well

A fluffy thing that mutes the keys when they're in my pocket.

>Had this idea years before I started driving
>had a huge hard on for military jets
>finally started driving
>every "lol Evo is da guddest kar XD" kid I know had one of these
>abandon all hope and get a steel tag from my favorite parts distributor instead

Just paracord, thinking I should make a new one.

Don't use one.

>not using insert before flight.
Do you even understand the English language?

>car don't fly
>flight can also mean flee, OP removes the key before fleeing the vehicle

>leaving your key in your car

Nothing, most everything looks too gaudy for me.

I actually have one of these

It can hold my car key AND! my house key together.
I give it 5 stars out of 5

This is what I use. Except I have a separate one for my house keys and my car keys. I always want my house keys, but I have a couple of crappy cars and couple of crappy bikes so I don't always have the same keys there.

One of my bikes came with a small piston that I think is from an rc airplane on the keyring and I haven't taken it off, so I guess that.

Same here. I don't needs a cutesy charm or gaudy strap on my keyring.

Hanging too much weight on a keyring can cause extra wear to the ignition keyhole parts over time said my dealer service department when I had to replace my ignition keyswitch for no longer allowing me to turn and retract the key reliably. The jamming was getting worrisome. It was $800 since they had to do a lot of work to take things apart including removing the dash and safety gear and the computer which checks for someone trying to hotwire.

I have a black version of your pic. I enjoy it and it's not a ton of bullshit in my pocket

I only use a simple keyring because I don't want a huge bulge in my pocket. Having a lot of stuff or big things in my pocket is a hassle and can also be uncomfortable.

Ayy

Remove Before Flight

I got a bunch for free back when I was a USCG aviator. I just keep using them.

I have the same one for my work keys, makes me feel badass going into my shit office job.

just bought pic related

[Car Brand]

Roast me hard bb

I would like one like OPs pic that instead reads PORSCHE but I can only find the long ones.

What is that blue thing? A magnet?

The only thing notable thing is a key I bought from the Stanley Hotel.

But that's wrong. It is remove before flight.

That's cool as fuck, is it real metal or just a plastic gift shop souvenir?

>keychains
>not having keyless push button start

It's a logger for work vehicles from my previous employer. There's a metallic thing on the dash you put it up against. It'll log your info so the company knows who using the truck. If you don't a loud buzzer will go off until you do. I need to throw it away but haven't yet.

This thing

I got it for free after I bought my first Glock. They also gave me a bunch of other shit.

>the fuck does tuit mean

>continue to stare at image.

>fucking fuck he's got a round tuit

Your keychain is illegal in Britain

Britain is shit so its all good.

dont worry, a lot of people get stuck on it.

This. The cheap ass Mickey land yard has held up well surprisingly.

that's pretty fuckin' neat senpai

Not much. I don't really like having a load of things on my cars' keys. The squirt sits comfy in my little pocket and stays there when I pull out the key.
The civic still has the orange dealer tags from 2013 + same magnetic attachment, and my cars in Costa Rica never had anything on them.

that blue key looks like my yellow key
but mine isnt for trucks

i usually store my keyring on my dick. when i need my keys i take it out and wave it around like a helicopter.

vic firth keytag i made from a drum key lanyard

Veeky Forums reporting. Keychain from Bottega Venetta

:)

What the fuck does that mean?

I don't use one I just connect my keys with a normal metal ring because I'm not a special snowflake attention whore.

Key rings are for women and gays.

How secure are you in your masculinity if it's defined by your use of decorations?

Yet you felt it necessary to tell us that you don't use a keyring. Attention whore.

whats the point

t. ranny

Some grocery stores in the US like Aldi have a slot to put a quarter in before it unhooks from the corral. The quarter is returned to you after you're done with your cart. I've only ever seen it at Aldi though.

>implying I care about what autistic losers on an anime imageboard think about the persona of an anonymous poster who isn't even me just defined by posts I happen to create
You're not even talking to me lad, just anonymous.

this

>implying you don't
>implying that you would have even posted if you didn't care

>illegal in Britain

No, not if it isn't live.

I'm really fucking bored.
>tfw you reply to posts by reflex

(You)

thanks lad

every (you) counts

they don't pay me by the hour

every German store has that stuff

>tfw you reply to posts by reflex
sometimes i bait just so someone will talk to me

It's real metal. Pewter to be specific.

I've had this keyring for ages, along with the Forza 3 promo keyring with the special edition.

intel pentium 820d on a keychain

I have never seen this in my life.

:^)

pic of your civic pls (^:

I should definitely get one of these once I na2T a vg33 for my z1

You spelled civic backwards.

>dumbasses with remove before flight Keychains, and then actually defending the fact that they're retarded
Why the fuck would you remove your keys before you start driving

That makes no sense

>t. aircraft maintainer

This man has sense

Depends on the car. I have this for one of them.
Another has the 60's batmobile.

Same

Must be fun living in Detroit

poorfags need not apply

>having some tacky keychain
I just have my car keys, apartment key and the manufacturers emblem keychain with a return address on the back (the address being the dealership, not my apartment).

we use those to open house doors in apartment complexes

lmao

It's not really to prevent theft. It's to incentivize people returning their carts to the corrals so they don't have to pay cart gatherers. That way they keep prices lower. Aldi was pretty sweet growing up when my family was poorer.

>tfw drive a chevy cobalt
>tfw a keyring means I die

I have the same one. I think it's fitting since airplanes fuel my car obsession.

a bitcoin and a multi-tool key thing

I used to use the "Pussy Wagon" one the guy in Kill Bill had.

In my rusty 1985 Ford Laser.

good taste

A S H I T
S
H
I
T

>SDSU
mah nigga
you still go? I have a feeling I know who you are.

Anyways my keys

Were can I get this?

>these are the basement dwelling civicfags one talks to
This is why I can't take you fags seriously.

In spurdo spärde land, dealerships hand these out like candy and really every super market has those coin lockouts in the carts

Shopping carts around here are chained together and unlock one by one when inserting a Euro coin or similarly sized disk which will then be returned when attaching them again. Keeps people from abandoning them in the middle of the parking lot blocking parking spaces or having them roll around damaging cars.

If you're in Europe, ask a dealership, they have them lying around as promo gifts, and if all fails order one from Ebay for a few Euros. I have no clue if these things exist for quarters in the US.

OEM or nothing

Two USB sticks for various things.

What Alpha do you drive?