/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze Code Embryo and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- XBlaze Lost Memories will be released on Steam on the 11th of August:
store.steampowered.com/app/438940
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/148646041098/variable-heart-chapter-3-the-chapter-begins-with
youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
strawpoll.me/10947237/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Rachel

First for Pupwa

2nd for Izzy!

Kajun is an undercover agent, not a lab scientist. Of course she needs to be able to defend herself.

Ragna!

You have failed in taking even 2nd place.
Failed.

You dissapointed me and my wife's son.

Losers

Hey! This OP doesn't have the canon couple!

Pupwa posting was a mistake.

Another Mai thread, all within expectations

You'll do better next time

fight me faggot

>Combo video still isn't in the op

>Izanamifags are cucked so hard they can't even take second place

Why is Jubei getting involved with Mai and Kajun?

Probably because Mai and Kajun happened to be near some kind of Prime Field by coincidence.

Rachel wins

Rachelfags are enabling pupwaposting by giving them (You)s
Rachelfags are literaly the cancer killing the thread.

There is literally nothing wrong with pupwaposting

stay mad

can we just ask pupwa some shit to BTFO the memes.

There's a lot of things wrong with Pupwaposting

Don't be mean, they won fairly.

literally name 6

What the fuck?

>Azrael trying to bait out the Pedoedge

Cute girl!

t. one guy in this thread only

Picture unrelated

umm , , , why is that little boy wearing thigh-highs and a skirt?

Who?

Noel is cute, has curves, and is a girl! Stop the slander or I will get VERY upset!

*bullies Noel some more*
dumb boy

This is the kinda shit that happens when your friends with a big boobed pervert. She's probably drunkenly saying that she'll massage Rachel's chest for her.

Comrade!

Is it too late to get into CPE or should I just wait for Central Fiction. PC player btw

get it if you really want to play it, find out if you really want to play it by watching videos on youtube to find out what the game is like. The only opinion that should matter to you is your own.

t. alizonius

What the fuck is his (real) problem!?

Possible good news for the backwards, misguided people who unironically live across the pond?

I played the first game and enjoyed it but never went beyond that. I stumbled upon CF footage recently and it looks fun. Are there major changes from CPE to CF?

Who?

Cute panda hoodie though.

Why does Jubei appear in this chapter?

You.

no one gives a shit about your OTP, it's never gonna happen

yup the game has changed a lot from CT, CF brings in two major changes from CPEX in the form of exceed accels and active flow, one is a overdrive only super/reversal, and active flow is a mechanic that gives you your burst back faster.

This is why

I won't be surprised if Rachel makes an apperance as well. She, Kokonoe and Jubei have a hand or paw in never every character on the roster.

Here's a summary of the new Variable Heart chapter:

amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/148646041098/variable-heart-chapter-3-the-chapter-begins-with

Looks like Mai's grimoire been drastically altered. Also Kajun says that though the spear is a replica, it is as powerful as an original Legacy Weapon.

/blaz/ sings Black Onslaught II.
The song: youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
Lyrics: blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
Please send to this mail until and including 08/20: [email protected]
Can also be send in parts because some of you probably don't want to lose your voice.
Please give it your all.

Is there a download link for the chapter?

We'll fucking see about that kiddo.

This is gonna be /blaz/'s magnum opus I just feel it

>kiddo
Don't steal my meme.

>Black Onslaught II
Stop with this meme

Black Onslaught II is the best meme

>liking Jews

No fucking way would those NOL grunts be stupid enough to not know who Jubei is and willingly tango with him,right? Also, I think I'm starting to see what's happening. We all know that inside those coffins are Saya clones, we also know that the existence the legacy weapons were fighting were Observers as well as beings like Clavis Alucard and finally, we know that a Blazblue itself cannot be created. I think Kajun's right but not quite, Meifang probably doesn't want to turn Mai into a Blazblue she wants Mai's body so she can turn herself into a blazblue. You know, the kind of being Hazama himself is.

Since Mai's Noname has changed again and can effectively be seen as a Megaman style power, does that mean Mai could in theory learn the sorcery that Nine, Celica and Rachel employ? This is the kind of thing Relius Clover would be interested in, I hope he shows up again. Also, why is it that all of Noel's friends are such rape bait? That officer Shiori killed was making those kind of comments as well. Only Tsubaki seems to ward off things like that.

>Also, why is it that all of Noel's friends are such rape bait?

Tsubakibrother detected!

Not first but Celica A Mercury is so cute!

Celica told me "I will never fall in love with this Callum guy. I am just using him to be the Beta provider while black bulls like you fuck the shit out of me. Now please cum inside me some more Jamal." - just thought you oughta now bro.

Also I have AIDS, sorry.

Cuuuuute!

I thought all of Tsubaki's brothers died from incest-related complications.

Guys! I'm going to go and practice right now! Wish me luck!

Whoa, I was worried at first thinking that you meant you were gonna go and blow yourself up for Tsubaki.

Like Rachel's never molested people before. That's just the tables turning.

No i'm not. I don't do the waifu thing, it feels strange to me. Like butter on toast strange.

I want to sniff this girl's butt.

So apparently all it takes to subdue and defeat the Black Knight is being female and using a few belts. How is this guy not dead yet?

I'm starting to like these chicks more and more, Makoto would just punch but Kajun calls him useless then ties his ass to his bed and steals his signature and pass. Now if Shiori shows up and gives him a poison that gives him the shits I'll love all three of them more just because I hate Kagura that much.

JUST

That looks like a coffin for a Prime Field.

Interestingly, according to this, Prime Fields might also be Embryo Storages. That is literally the most interesting thing this manga has ever produced.

We should sing Hakumens L.A vocal theme instead
it's much more memey

The fuck did you say bout my lord kagura-sama

>it is as powerful as an original Legacy Weapon

This is vague as fuck. A Legacy Weapon is literally just a weapon from the Age of Origin. There's no guarantee that all Legacy Weapons are particularly powerful.

Also, depending on the weapon, even if it's powerful it might not be worth using. Kusanagi and Izayoi both had significant drawbacks. Izayoi in particular was even worse than Tsubaki's Izayoi.

>i think that she will smell nice
Like chai latte.

Most people haven't heard that one, whereas everyone who's played BB has had their ears blown off from Black Onslaught II.

That would be kind of interesting, too, but some anons already started recording.
But since some poeple already told us about their dislike for BOII, let's do it this way:
strawpoll.me/10947237/
We could always do hakumen's another time, though.

No, Kuon's Izayoi was a sure kill, Sechs literally couldn't bullshit his way out of it, it sealed him instantly but despite the sure kill, Kuon's a goner in that ending if you let her use it. Tsubaki's Izayoi's was killing her as soon as she put it on and every single fight was taking more of her life, in fact, in CS if you use too many special moves Tsubaki just falls over and dies outright, the only reason she's not dead now is because she's lucky her special friend with the magic eyes basically observed "This weapon and power does not harm Tsubaki Yayoi in anyway shape or form" Even in the awakened form it still would of fucked her if it hadn't been for Noel just like it did to Ayame Yayoi 100 years ago.

Is Hakumen one of the most overpowered characters in the story?

I meant in terms of drawbacks. Sealed Spear Izayoi was a weapon that never should have been used. It's a terrible weapon that's pretty much instant death for the user the moment it's used.

How can you call that anything other than shit?

Hakumen and Azrael I would say. Possibly Terumi but we don't know jack shit about Susanoo Terumi.

I would say the snake duo are just for the fact that they are absurdly hard to kill. Holy shit these dudes don't know the meaning of give up.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'll be checking the results tomorrow.

Based LGBT-representative Azrael could wipe the floor with him without even trying.

No. Currently, I'd say that'd be Amane and Izanami. Izanami is currently entirely unkillable. The only reason she loses is due to some unknown arbitrary condition. Even though she's clearly capable of continuing the fight in most endings, the Azure fragment appears for opponent anyway, signalling their "victory".

As for Amane, he's the current Onlooker. At the moment, he's pretty much untouchable.

Blazbloo power rankings:
>Joke Tier
Bang Shishigami (With the hype)
Taokaka
>Top Tier
Gigant: Takemikazuchi (100% Power)
The Black Beast (Raggy)
Gigant: Takemikazuchi (Normal)
Hades Izanami
Hakumen (100% out of the edge)
Susanoo Terumi
100% Terumi (CS Hakumen Bad Ending had him very fucking hyped up on it)
Azrael
Nine
Jubei
Valkenhayn
Rachel
Amane (?)
>High Tier
Kagura Mutsuki
Ragna (CP)
Izayoi
Mu-12
Jin
Hazama/Terumi (Normal)
Kokonoe
Hakumen (20%)
>Mid Tier
Ragna (CS)
Noel
Bullet
Iron Tager
Celica (Minerva)

and i'm too lazy to do the rest of that tier but
>Shit Tier
Celica (Normal)

So is sealed weapon:Izayoi. Kuon can at least take her foe out with her and live a while after using it, Tsubaki's can't even do that, remember, at her hardest she couldn't even defeat Makoto who herself is strong enough to knock Noel out after she gets brainwashed by Hazama but not smelted into Mu

Amane is just CT Rachel, who was said to be as strong as Hazama when he awakened. I don't think he's all that powerful, and Hakumen can very likely beat him regardless with Ookami and/or Power of Order.

Tsubaki was able to survive multiple uses. Had she only used it once or twice and stopped, she still could have gotten away with her life well-intact.

Sealed Weapon: Izayoi isn't nearly as dangerous to the user as Sealed Spear: Izayoi.

Not really new information. The caskets have had ES written on them before.

Rachel already performed a huge interference by using Tsukuyomi when Terumi said that. That means that immediately after she protected Kagutsuchi from Take-Mikazuchi, she'd already suffered a huge rank-down.

Even then, though, she still likely could have beaten Terumi had it not been for the fact that he had Phantom on his side.

I want to insert things into Mai to see what effect her grimiore will give to her, I'm depending on Kokonoe to give me this. I mean, how could any scientist worth their salt not want to do it? Even Kajun wants to do it.

Yeah but up until now, "ES" was kind of vague. Even Minerva's chassis has "ES" on it. Does that make it or her an Embryo Storage as well?

Hakumen could just step down, charge up his timekiller and take him down though, Azrael got severely butthurt and stopped when Kagura didn't focus on fighting and began shitposting irl

>her

Mai is not a she.

You know, with all the anime cliches Blazblue has I'm surprised that nobody in Blazblue has a catchprase