pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Does this still work?

END priscillaposting (pffft! splurrgh!)

MORE Yorshka

Wasn't that patched ages ago? Is that the 1mil gate skip?

No, parryflying and binoboosting were both hotfixed shortly after their discovery. Fun fact, it was almost the exact same number of weeks and patches after DaS2 was released as the teadrop hotfix was after DaS3's release.

Are Hollows the niggers of the Dark Souls universe?

Can a professional pyromancer PLEASE tell me how much INT/FTH I should have for a DaS2 pyro build?

>DS3 no death run
>Doing really well, have some close calls, but going strong
>Die to fucking Deacons of the Deep
>Die to the easiest boss in the game
Waiter, can I get a glass of bleach please?

I got bold and decided to run directly into the crowd swinging my greatsword and then got pinned against the structure in the middle of the room and got stunlocked to death

Fucking kill me

it was a laggy washing pole hitting me more than 10 feet farther than it should.

He's cancelling it with Estus instead of a roll though, does it not matter?

30/30 in 2.

>DaS2 pyro build?
Zero.
20/20 for elemental resistances at best.
>ds2 scaling
Lol.

How do I make this game fun again?

>DaS3 doesn't reward no death/no bonfire run
Fuck me.

Anyone got that Yorshka slavering over pancakes? also post cute

No point getting 30 int if he's gonna use pyros only. He should get 60 fth instead

>Favorite Souls boss
>Most hated Souls boss other than Bed of Chaos

I'm not a faggot.

Go to /dsg/ FC's

>all the londor shit and how hollows are treated
They painted them as niggers and people still want to side with them

20/20 will give you 20% boost to pyro as well as some elemental resistances. 30/30 will give you 30% boost and same resistances. Decide for yourself.

Manus
Big armor dude from DaS2

Champion Gundyr
Kalmeet when solo going for tail

>do no death run in DS some time ago
>everything is going well
>go to the kiln and think to myself that I'm almost done
>die to gwyn like a bitch

Take my misery if it carries yours

Recently I enjoyed fighting champ/dragonslayer and Dancer is such a bitch on low level twinks.

*DUN DUN*
*DUN DUN*
*DUN DUN*
*DUN DUN*
AA-AA *DUN DUN* AA-AA
AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA

>Big armor dude from DaS2
uuuuh
which one from like 30 of them?

>favorite souls boss
Flamelurker or old demon king. Something about killing big demons is satisfying to me. Reminds me of the first game.
>most hated
Nashandra. TOO FUCKING EASY TO BE A FINAL BOSS. Seriously, I just spammed R1 and won in less than 2 minutes.

Corvians, snake men, ghru and other such animal men are niggers.

Hollows are muslims.

>Fromdrones will defend this artificial difficulty bullshit

Exactly my point

Gwyn without parry cheese
Crystal Sage

>Favourite
I've only played DaS and I'm halfway through DS3 right now, but Artorias and Sanctuary Guardian were intense for me. Dancer is cool too.

>Least Favourite
Deacons of the Deep. Can you even consider that a boss?

>Artorias or SoC
>Centipede Demon

15/15 or 20/20
You basically just want the int/fth for the free elemental resistances. The extra damage is a bonus, but it's quite trivial. It's like the difference between a 640 damage great combustion and a 670 damage one. Not worth the stat investment, especially because it will very rarely ever kill someone in 1 less spellcast.

You want to gouge the fuck out of endurance and attunement. The strength of DaS2 pyro is that there's a huge number of viable spells that all work differently (and thus force a different reaction from your target), and that most of them have very, very short recovery that quickly chains into another spellcast. High attunement gives you a huge pool of spells to combo together and maintain pressure, and the endurance gives you enough stamina to keep going.

Sadly, he never made any videos, but /dsg/ used to have a pure pyro player in fightclubs, and fighting against him was like playing touhou. The constant, unending stream, of spells was what made it dangerous, coupled with the fact that you had to actually watch and react to which spell was being cast or else you'd roll right into a great combustion or roll back at the wrong time and give him more space to keep fucking going.

Twin Princes.

Define 'hated.' There's bosses I just hate fighting like Sanctuary Guardian and Aldrich and then there's bosses that are so boring I sometimes forget they even exist like Prowling Magus.

the difficulty is not the worst thing about nashandra, lack of any atmosphere is
true allant or moon presence are easy too, but they are extremely atmospheric

How did the greataxe rolling attack knock him off his feet?

Champion Gundyr
Bloodletting Beast

Couple of highlights from last night's FC

>Blastfromthepast.webm

>That meme again.
It is factually incorrect. Out of 31 das2 bosses 10 are big dudes in armor. About same ratio for dlc.

That too. I actually didn't know she was the final boss until I killed her. Then I saw the credits and was incredibly disappointed.

I need a good name for an invader build centered around poison

Samuel I blame your trickery for those barrels.

It wasn't the rolling attack, the other guys buffed Profaned GS hit an invisible barrel that exploded on both of them.

>/dsg/ used to have a pure pyro player in fightclubs, and fighting against him was like playing touhou
Nobody was smart enough to just equip gyrm greatshield and bash his head in or literally move to the side every time he tried to cast something so he would always miss?

Could a kind ps4 user drop me a wolf ring?
It's the last ring I need for the trophy and I somehow lost mine.

Im too shit to counter a carthus how hard should i smash my brain into a brick wall

Is Donovan literally our guy? Fucking hate those Guts cosplayers.

alice cooper

>Favorite
Kalameet

>Most hated
Royal rat authority

>runs right into it
DAMN that was a crazy play! tournament level almost

>played extremely solid last night
>there's still probably a webm of me getting shit on

How indeed?

King Trump built the High Wall to keep them out.

Not even their number is main issue. They are all SAMEY AS FUCK.

>Curse rotted greatwood killed Hodrick
FUCK. Is my Sirris questline fucked?

>consider myself an alright player in FCs
>only webms that include me are ones where I'm playing shit

Such is life in /dsg/.

Post higher res pls

>gyrm greatshield
You still need to attack to win.
>move to the side
Doesn't work.

Apparently her original design was to have her "curse" orbs inflict actual DaS1 curse and instantkill you, and you would need Vendrick's blessing to actually fight her. They canned that when they made the decision to cut Vendrick's thing and extend it into the dlc trilogy, and left Nashandra as a boss that was designed around a mechanic that no longer existed.

The intention behind her bossfight was for it to be mechanically impossible until you had a certain item, and then trivially easy if you did, as a sort of "look how strong you are now, great sovereign who's immune to curses"

It was just another thing ruined by DaS2's messy development.

There wasn't much cool stuff, just a couple of random WA/ 100-0's that were funny
if you're cold hotsman i've got bad news in the next webm tho

>Curse rotted greatwood killed Hodrick
wut? you mean the debris that crashed on hodrick killed him? You can just do the questline as usual if that's the case. Hodrick is still alive in Sirris' world.

More stamina loss on consecutive rolls fucking when, just had a host roll around for 30 seconds straight.

>1/3 of the bosses are all the same
Wow, I guess DaS2 really is a good game after all.

The problem is, most of those bosses were forgettable and hardly ever one since most can be cheesed to death. Scopion, Mytha, Skelly lords, ruin sentinel, flexile, belfry, dragon rider, dragon rider x 2, church mobs, both rat bosses, covetous, wyernn and last giant are all jokes. The others were either rehash of old ideas or tedious. The only ones I ever remember fighting and had a fun time with were looking glass and darklurker.

>He never saw No fun allowed Paddrick fight casters
nigger just put on pharros mask and turtled with phoenix parma until they ran out of spells

That idea actually sounds worse than the way it turned out in game.

this looks more like the iron keep platform bug

>in which, a man gets brutally murdered

Yeah his fat ass fell on Hodrick and i panicked. So i can still finish Sirris questline?

>Bloodborne allowed you to turn pure physical weapons into pure elemental
>DS3 is nothing but shitty split weapons

>DS2 had full left hand movesets
>DS3 has L1: Block with parrying dagger

>DS1 had blue eye orb, sin system, Dragons and gravelords
>DS3 has 1 unique covenant with the rest being complete bland garbage

>DeS had hyper-armor frame:1 weapons
>DS3 has a convoluted system where poise determines HA, and its completely fucking retarded

This game could have improved upon its predecessors, it could have be Miyazaki's Magnum Opus. But it failed.

Being able to actually use those ridiculously impractical supermoves are the best things about /dsg/ fcs.

>I'm halfway through DS3 right now
>Dancer is cool too
You're roughly 70% through the game if you didn't visit the secret area yet.

>Favorite Souls boss
CHAMP
H
A
M
P

DSA because he makes my rig die.
Otherwise Nashandra. Such a fucking disappointment.

Should just make them cost 30 by default. You can still easily PvE with it.

The meme mask of salty tears was pretty ridiculous. That + the rings made you able to pretty much walk through spells.

Thinking of starting Berserk, is it the generic stupid cringy moe weeaboo shit?

>getting shit on in this webm
FUCKING
POTTERY

Yes.

Yeah but with lots of tiddies and shit

Artorias
Fighting Darklurker while probably not well prepared almost gave me a stroke yesterday. That whole quest is a giant pile of trash that makes no sense.

Wait really? Huh.

I did Dancer just last night right around when I reached Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. I want to go do Consumed King's Garden now so that I can get to Untended Graves.

Is that possible? Or do I need to complete Irithyll or some other area first?

Why do people say playing the Souls game on PC with keyboard and mouse only, make playing much harder?

Except not at all?
Big dudes in armor bosses are most often the best ones.
It's, like, your opinion man. I like bone lords, sentinels, gargs, both rats and mytha.

>can't fit 1h Morne's on a build no matter what

JUST END ME
I DON'T WANT TO USE THE GREAT CLUB
IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT TURD

WHY COULDN'T THE GREAT MACE GOOD
WHY FROM

Damn after looking at the bosses again I kinda miss this game

Oh right, Dark Souls 1, haha!

Is the FC meta still 80 or is it >120 now?

>Favorite Souls boss
Abyss Watchers. There's something about these "peer-fights" that gets me in every game.

Darklurker. What a horrible horrible idea that was.

The manga is oldschool-style fist of the north star shit. Big, burly manly men talking mad shit at each other and then jobbing to other manly men with big manly axes and swords in a dark fantasy universe that starts off pretty grounded until shit gets real and it goes full demons and shit.

The old anime is basically the same, but animated. The only downside is that it basically only covers the introductory arc and then abruptly ends without any satisfying payoff. It's like watching the prologue to something instead of actually watching the thing, like if Dark Souls 1 ended after the intro cinematic.

The recent movies and new tv series are all done in ugly CGI animation. The movies are at least somewhat passable. Even though the CGI looks worse than your average videogame cutscene, it's still done well enough to be watchable, and basically covers that same introductory arc in much greater detail. The tv series is inexcusably bad. If you watched Reboot or Beasties as a kid, they had better CGI than this hot trash. It is a direct sequen to the movies,a nd adapts the manga beyond the introduction for the first fucking time, but holy shit it's downright unwatchable. Veggie Tales has better animation for fuck's sake.

Because M+K has never been suited to playing 3rd person action games, and nip developers are notoriously bad at setting up decent PC control schemes.

>Anri's foreshadowing

D E E P E S T L O R E

Yeah, it's dumb as hell. The Great Mace is literally just a downgraded Great Club.

DUDE REFERENCES LMAO

Faith weapon recommendation for DaS2? I'm mainly a caster, but I need something for when the opponent manages to get close.

Anri has blue sword

I'm 115 and never had anyone call me out so I guess around 120 is fine

100/120/125 iirc