Yes

>cracked fairing
where?

>expecting KKK to know anything about anything

resized for the Australians :^))

yeee

it's 600cc of pure one cyl fury

feels good

If you're someone like me who doesn't care much more than maybe 1 or 2% for whether bikes look good or not they really hold no appeal, can only see the bars and tank when you ride anyway.

I had 60cc more than you, ha.

>had
>:(

>tfw offically jelly of wranon
well his bike at least...

TT600 yeah?
Radical man

Tfw us burgers only get the pigfat super ténéré

and what is exactly wrong with buying something for its looks?

because they aren't allowed to make a bike that is really shit have better performance by make it look like shit.

>muh carbs
for only 1.6k Europes
noice
yeah son, the one with the beautiful garden

Motorcycles are for riding, not looking at.

It's a pretty good day to ride

the shitbikers here are autists. Don't listen to them

when are you going to get some real tyres on that big girl and take it off road so you can run over some small animals?

so when are you gonna get some wheelie webms m8?

>trying to stand up for cafe racers which are shit at literally everything besides "looking cool" and even then they only look cool to a bunch of faggots

yesss

more willy in /dbt/ is always welcome

>bla
>blabla
>blablablablabla

ok senpai

I actually did a willy on the test ride
fuckin 10/10 that's why I bought it
when I have the license that allows me to ride the bike I bought I'll think about new tires

Your japanese shitbike is shit at literally everything and looks like shit

I'm back
>hot some ice cream
>raced a Ferrari and a lambo home
>hear them passing down the streets now
Filtering is bliss

>has no counterargument whatsoever
>acts like a child
You got me, bro.

>hates cafe bikes
>probably thinks a stripped 240z with triple webers is cool

the hypocrisy of shitbikers

you don't need a license to kill small animals, as a matter of possible fact i think that is also illegal, may as well break two laws uleh

I don't need a counterargument to 'Things I don't like a shit' you edgelord

>mfw cafe racers get butt blasted when people remind them that their bikes are literally good at nothing

but you are the one getting buttblasted

2 Australian 4 me

look at dem strips

>if someone replies they must be buttblasted
You just can't handle the banter.

sound cool, look cool, fun to ride.

what else is there? you couldn't max out a cafe bike on your best day anyway..

>muh EFI

It started with smooth toc-toc-toc noises at every press of the button :3.

Does yours have an eletric starter?

I heard plenty of horror stories on the eletricals of the MT but the only problem I had was my headlight dying every 2 months or so, couldn't be arsed to troubleshoot it properly. Last time I replaced it in like less than 5 minutes.

It most certainly is user. I'm not doing a great deal of riding lately, doing some other stuff with life and things. I'm pumped though, I have like 6-7 CBR parts in the mail coming my way. Anyhow, mediterranean summer is 24/7 good riding weather.

You have so many cool things in the US man. A buddy of mine bought a grill there in Corvallis for like 185 USD. The exact same grill here is 300€, and we make less money even.

>you'll never have the purchasing power of an American

>bants

so you actually like cafe racers?

>crappy old UJM bike
>sounds cool
pick one
>looks cool
>only applies if you're a hipster faggot
pick both
>fun to ride
I don't think there's much fun to be had riding to the coffee shop and back.

>implying any cafe fag could even max out a YBR125

cafe fags are a bigger joke than Harley fags

no, kick only
no battery

ayy motherfugga

Impressive, i had chicken strips for a while the other day, felt special.
i would be scared to lean on those tyres too if i am honest.

cars are a different matter
bikes are already pretty light and fitting fake carbs or meme air filters is pretty fucking embarassing
also cutting up the frame is never a good idea

there is a bad wheelie deficit here, only ;like 3 or 4 anons have documented wheelies.

get a pic or video then.

i'd be happy to provide some, but i only have a nikon thingy...
might tape it to my helmet like that fag did with his phone

I can stand up and sit down willie im just not willing to tape my phone to my dirt bike helmet for webms and im too cheap to buy a gopro.

Set it on the ground and whilly past it.

>carbed 600cc thumper
>kickstart only

Oh my sweet summer child.

I'm not even allowed to legally ride it, I can't go out and do willys now
it was also only a "i accidentally gave it too much gas in first" willy
so only a really small one
before I practice willys I'll have to git gud at kickstarting first lel

i duct taped my camera to my helmet years ago, works pretty good, just have someone help you aim it properly

have a friend record it then
>implying friends

>give brother camera
>make sure brother is not very good with cameras
>get sweet blurry pics like me

that is what broke the screen on my phone fyi

no private land to fuck around on?
and the TT has an auto decomp on it doesn't it? should be easy peasy kickstarting

kek

cafefags are a joke, but you can't talk about performance when you'll never be able to max out a cb400 in a canyon in your entire life.

and they do look cool, not all of them, they vary widely. but a lot just look like vintage race bikes with modern parts. and they sound like vintage race bikes. both of which are cool and fun to ride.

post your bike btw im interested in what you ride.
and maybe some lap times from some track days.

>private land
nigga I don't live in australia where everyone has 3000 square kilometers of garden
ye it has auto decomp, but I'm still not gud
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or nah, I'll just have to practice more, but I don't want to flood it when I am too retarded to start it

>you'll never be able to max out a cb400 in a canyon in your entire life.
Is that so?

>>you'll never have the purchasing power of an American

The trade off is free healthcare.
I can live with that.

Broke a bone in my hand, bruised hip, some flesh wounds on hand, wrist and knee.

Bike was running after crash.

yes it's so. riding in a straight line isn't hard bruh.

most people around where i live have between 15-a few thousand hectares of land, too many refugees or something?

you just need to do strong consistent kicks on those, if the decomp is lumpy enough to feel the compression stroke, turn it till oyu get to it then give it a full kick.
if you flood it turn the choke off and turn it over 5 or 6 times at WOT, just dont pump the throttle at all.

>too many refugees or something
actually yes

>riding in a straight line isn't hard bruh.
neither is going around corners m80

>auto decomp
>mfw kicking an XR650R for the first time

I guess I just had this mental image it would be tough for some reason and the reality is you could do it your hands (if you had really strong hands)

>with hand
here's a mofo starting a TT600s (like mine)
this dude can do it with hand, so I guees maybe just something is dirty
I guess. I eman if I clean the bcarbs it should start better, right?
youtu.be/jbmCfbxnOWc

youre going like 40mph dude. you arent even close to maxing that bike out. what exactly is this proving?

btw you have a cell phone electrical taped to your helmet.

Did you fuck up your new gear?

Pls get well and come to sem

auto decomps are nice like that, manuals are fun to let others try kicking over, much confusion and hilarity ensues

cleaning the carbs is always a good idea.
check the jets too, if theyre stock going up a size might help you out with starting

DON'T YOU HAVE A DBT STICKER ON IT?
oh shit son!

>fooling your friends like this
holy shit man that's brutal but funny
I was thinking of giving it into a shop first for a complete check up, so that I know that someone professional did it, and if everything works I will do the maintenace myself, but I definetly want a "professional" look over it first.

nah thats literally at that bikes limits m80, it won't go any faster up that hill.
Or are you saying that you could go faster than 80km/h through that second corner?

And yes, file name on the webm, its how i remember.

>6:36 PM

Day light savings where i live means the sun is up until 9pm in summer

Ordered chain, sprockets, and front brake pads for my 1013 cb500x.

Whats the very worst thing that can happen when i attempt to put these parts on my bike?

>2 years ago I changed chain and sprockets on a CBF125 and left out a spacer when i put it back together

hey Veeky Forums, I fairly recently purchased my first bike. I'm looking for a good pair of shoes to ride with. I'd like to have the pair of boots serve more of a purpose than just riding boots, and maybe used for light hiking/etc. I know with solid hiking boots the soles are too thick/stiff to serve as a good pair of riding boots so are there any happy mediums?

pic related is one suggestion I've found but I'd like your opinion

Used to be like that in tassie, we'd get home at like at 8:30 and the sun would just be setting.

One christmas we actually went waterskiing after dinner

>then in winter the sun would set at like 4:30

you want something that will let you change gears without issues but will not let your ankle move any further than that.

Otherwise you may as well wear a pair of sneakers.

if you want boots for all around use, take a look at leather fire fighter boots.
for safety youll want a steel toe and at least a 3/4 shank and a 6" or taller boot.

yeah im in the bottom part of Victoria, at the moment the sun is down at around 5:30pm, sun comes up at about 7am

squishy pls

You want actual motorcycle boots, guy. Not some hiking boots. If your bike lands on your leg/ankle if you take a landing you're shit's gonna break almost guaranteed.

forget it.

Get motorcycle boots for motorcycling, get other boots for other things.

You'll only ever have unsafe riding boots or shitty hiking boots out of this compromise.

yeah check it

not squish, SV dude. I moved out of tasmania years ago.

ah yeah neat, a chart thingy

Only my jacket, was wearing my riding jeans. Helmet and boots are fine.

My hand is in a cast for 6 weeks, I still want to come, have to look if it's possible.

>DON'T YOU HAVE A DBT STICKER ON IT?
>oh shit son!

Yes, I had a /dbt/ sticker on it

>cursed sticker is cursed

>thinking about just going into my garden and trying to start the TT
>if I should manage to do so turn it off again and try again
what could possibly go wrong?

that's the reason you crashed
the skid demon claims another victim

>1500€

seriously if you are crazy enough to buy a H2 you better be prepared to pay that little extra to make it actually look good.

All praise the mighty skid demon
may your sacrifice keep us safe

>exhaust worth as much as I payed for my bike

>Not Brocks performance
:^)

>covering the rear wheel with a muffler
Heretic, it has a single sided swing arm for a reason.

Not much that can go wrong with front brake pad replacement. Follow your service manual, you may have to remove the front wheel. Pay attention that no metal clips or anything of the sort falls from the caliper. You'll have to press the pistons back in probably, this is usually easy. The caliper should slide straight into the disc, no strength required. Do pay attention that there is one caliper on each side of the disc and they didn't slide both to the same side (50/50 chance of scratching your disc with the piston if that happens, 100% chance of lolnobrakes).

The chain and sprockets can be a bit fun. I have no idea how the new CB500s go but on some bikes they have a large nut over the front sprocket, something along the lines of 32mm or 36mm. This can be an absolute hell to remove. I do recommend you get your hands on the largest half-inch socket breaker bar you can find before tackling this. Also the sprocket nut holder is there for a reason, don't ignore or forget that part. Failing to put it in place means your front sprocket nut and sprocket will come off and you'll be left stranded. This is the first part of the job.

Rear sprocket replacement is easy peasy. Take this as an opportunity to check the state of your cush drive, sprocket and wheel bearings.

As for the chain, it's also usually cake. If you manage to get a chain the same length as your factory chain, you're good to go. If you get a large one, you need a chain riveter to make it shorter. ALWAYS CHECK THE SIZE OF A CHAIN before cutting it. I've been retarded in the past and cut a chain too short and fucked it up.

Chains use either a clip link, a press link, or in some cases come already closed (ie, already riveted). Clip-links are piss easy to install, however it is imperative the link faces the correct direction. I've yet to work with a press-link type of chain. Closed chains require no fiddling with, but bike disassemble is required.

tldr its cake do it.

are you implying the buck tooth whale penis akra for the H2 looks good?

it's a fucking eyesore dude

thats not the street legal version though which is why the akrapovic is a fine compromise compared to the ridiculous ugliness of the stock muffler and the illegality of the track version.

whatever street legal means in your country is retarded.

#
It bolts onto those flimsy little tabs welded onto the bottom of the frame? Those broke off of mine so I am not sure if I can use that