What's a good car for someone who makes 125k a year? Sticky seems to cater to the poor

What's a good car for someone who makes 125k a year? Sticky seems to cater to the poor.

toyota gt86

Corolla

doesn't that put you in the 30% tax bracket?

So 125k-37.5k= 87.5k to play with.

20% of 87.5k is ~ 15k you can spend on a car this year. Probably anything from the list. Maybe a nice built foxbody 5.0.

Or buy a beater for 3k and save for two years and buy something in the 22-24k range after expenses from running the beater which will open you up to some really cool options.

M3/M5/M6
X5M if youre a woman

GLE63 AMG COUPE
AN SUV WITH THE HEART AND SOUL OF A SPORTS CAR

People here are too conservative. Get a used R8

At the very least we need more info, unless of course you just wanted to brag with your real or imaginative income. Two door, four door, sedan, SUV, sporty, comfortable, practical, what the hell do you even want?

>Things OP can't afford on his income.

Looks like you could afford a nice ford focus

But a civic and shut the fuck up

>any year
>not having at least two annual incomes in savings and being able to buy most cars on the spot with less than half your money

This is really good!

The 1/10th rule is absolutely retarded especially for car people, and I say that as someone who even refuses to buy things on payments. Half the the US would drive Civics or ride the train if they followed this chart.

>Hyundai Genesis
>recommending korean shit
>ever
Consider that list fucking dropped.

Miata is always the answer

Keeping 240k cash in a fucking bank while being a normie for the IRS to see and take. Not putting it in stocks. Wow R u 12

Do the feds in the so-proclaimed land of the free randomly take money from accounts now?

I wanna know too

generally no, but a bank account is not going to give you much of a return.

The feds, if they want to, can find numerous laws to seize your assets though.

Surely it's not for no reason

Half the US *does* drive Civics tho

no one keeps 240k in the bank you poorfag

I mean you could, but it would be foolish not to put it into investments

An F350. And a 20' trailer. And a Formula 1000 car.

Depends. If you live in California or NYC, you are poor.

>mfw you can raise a family of 4 on 20k here

How about NJ?

>tfw poor family in California

midwest?

No.

>Cash gets invisible to the IRS when invested into stocks

As expected from a tripcuck.

It's not. He has no idea what he is talking about, or he has been unsuccessfully trying to find loopholes to avoid paying taxes and has been getting fucked by the IRS.

Have fun getting audited.

Depends on where you live.

McFlyover state? Finance something neat like an R8.

Shitshow state like Commiefornia or jew york? Shitbox because lol living expenses.

pra

I wasn't being clear. I did finish my sentence though with a period. And than start on about stocks. But its incredibly stupid to not diversify a quarter mil if you a normal person. I didn't claim dumping it all in one place would ward of the IRS.

I grossed a quarter mil last year and pocketed 120kish. I keep buying so I can write shit off. So tell me all about it Mr buffet

>this is what NEETs truly believe

I actually do live in NYC and I am living very comfortably. You will go nowhere with that mindset, work with what you have available.