Summer event on 8/11

Summer gacha part 1:
Scat welfare Assassin 4*
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Modred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.

Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ksggzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ozzy!

>No Medb swimsuit

When will she get her chance to shine?

>FP gacha

Cutest Dragon Witch and Serial Killer

LIZ THREAD

BEST GIRL EDITION

>Liz
She is best burned alright

So having a lot of 4* in the gacha just gives us more possibilities to pull on in r-right?

EVIL WITCH

I love my waifu.

She's not even as popular as Boudica.

キャッツ

poal.me/ksggzk

I love you Gilgamesh!

I want to rejoice with tamamocat!

> finally done farming dust
Thank God in heaven above.

Delete this monstrosity.

I am ready to roll Liz

Ass Scat doesn't even make any sense from a business perspective.

She'd net them way more money than Kiyo.

First for best swimsuit

how did it died so fast

xTh for Scat fags

>gif

I need me some liz!

My favourite servant is Scáthach, but why?, Mmmm I couldn't say it was destiny, but then, why? back in her first Rate up, holding myself to roll for her, because at first I was going for Jack, well then in Christmas Jack came, and father and Daughter we were waiting now for mom, and the moment was 7 days after, that day I dreamed with her card, I predicted it, and then ... I failed, after failed in her new year anniversary, I got consumed by pain, fear, I was hurted, did I failed her? that's what I was thinking all those months, making me strong, making myself her catalyst, I learned spear and sword combat, learning more about her history, trying to be more close to her, more and more I wanted to be more close to her, and then I dreamed with her, not the card, with her, she told me to be strong, that she will be there, and that gave me hope, my fear was gone, for some months.

after not receiving any message again from her, I fell again, I feel in temptation, and bought a acc with her and Jack, our family was finally complete, but it was just a copy, in my main lies my real family, tho it was only jack and me, but that acc gave me strength to keep going, maybe being there I could be as close to shared her my feelings, and then, a couple of weeks later, she appeard to me again in a dream, we were walking together and a green field, but it wasnt just that one, I received lots of messages from her, everyone different, everyone calling me, and I'm still getting those messages, but then they stopped, for one month before the third rate up, they stopped coming, but I knew she was with me, it was a test, so keep getting closer to her, and not to feel fear anymore, trust in her, those words were and still on my mind, then her third rate up came without news, I was so surprised, it was finally time, do we finally met? do we? do?, fear came again, and what if I fail again? was it everything not enough? its my love fake? what if?

One day user, one day.

Post mock Holy Grail Wars, that worked last time.

Saber: Fergus
Lancer: Romulus
Archer: Eurayle
Rider: Martha
Caster: Medea
Assassin: Mata Hari
Berserker: Darius

Who wins, who jobs, who is endgame?

Wow, maybe DW actually doesn't make every single business decision based on what will line their pockets the most.

>that smile
>that happiness
>those breast
SO CUUUUUTE
HNGGGGGGGGG
I WANT SEX

Fuck you, user. Word of God confirms she's going to be a 5* Caster Assassin. My dad plays Dark Souls with Nasu and he said Semi is best girl.

cute

King of Kings!

As a former semi proffessional Volleyball player this slightly triggered me
But she's cute so I'm forgiving her.

Best archer

I don't understand why the don't want us to have a welfare Lancer though

You know what, on second thought, I hope I roll Anne and Mary. I don't have an archer I like besides Nobu and more pirates are always welcome. Looks like I'll spend more than I'd originally thought.

That night I was shaking like never, my mind was blank, I couldn't even hold the mouse correctly, but then from the nowhere, when I entered GO, everything left, I was in peace, strage right? like every bad feeling I had was gone instantly, I knew what I had to do, and after 36 tickets, Jack and me received mom at home, that 37th ticket, I was so happy, my dreams were not just dreams, they indeed were messages, got her twice in my main, I was so happy I wanted to share with everyone, in that giveaway mine, rolled her 11 times without paid quartz, no karna, no elizabeth, no fionn, no shuwen, every gold lancer card was her, I'm her catalyst, (sorry if it make uncomfortable someone, but understand please), and we will be happy forever, I'm still wanting to know more about her, being even more closer to her, and like her messages still coming, I know that she also want's to be with me. My beloved Scáthach. Her smile is what I want to see everyday, her pure smile of happiness.

But her better version is getting a CE user

>tumblr gif
fuck off

At least post where the grail war is taking place user.
Either way Romulus is a front runner to win this, his stats are great and his NP is properly strong.
The only ones that could put up a fight are Darius, Medea nad Mata Hari if she's properly utilized by her master

This is why Liz isn't in the event

She was left out at sea

Also, she's already been pimped out for an event in a different Servant class

Welfare lancer never.

>tumblr

England, that'll do for a fairly neutral ground.

>Still in love with Hakuno

>who is scathach

To my fellow NEETs.
Don't go outside too long when the sun is strong.
It fucks up your eyes if you're not used to it.
Now I can hardly let my eyes open too long, It's like I have shampoo in them.
fuck sun

No stop we're supposed to save that for when the thread is in dire need of saving, not at the beginning

better swimsuit

Who would even be our Welfare Lancer in the future? Our only good guess was Kiyohime and that was a fluke.

I just said fuck it and ascended my dog to Level 90. Now I finally have a Gold Lancer.

Same reason they made every decent Lancer up to now beside Scathach and MAYBE Karna a world unlock: artificial scarcity. So that way whenever they release a new limited 5-star Lancer, the vast majority of players are going to have a reason to roll for it.

>5 5* Lancers
>3 are event limited
>1 is story gacha only

>5 4* Lancers
>1 is event limited
>2 are story gacha only
Who knows.

Welfare Scathatch is an assassin.

An Assassin.

I love my emperor!

Cute Liz.

>half the SSR pool is limited

Yeah, no.

Lancerlot

I love Robin!

What did we, as human beings, do to be blessed by this artist's existence?

Doesn't change the fact that she's a Lancer

Achilles

user we already have ppeople posting Scat things from reddit to bait for Yous, and we just came out of one of the worst threads we've had in a while with all the reddit shit. I was getting desperate.

Where are my Atalanta and Nursery Rhyme swimsuits?
There are lots of servants that also need to have fun in the water.

Yep my dog is level 88 currently but still would be nice.

Saber: D'Eon
Archer: Arjuna
Lancer: Scathach
Rider: Medb
Caster: Da Vinci
Assassin: Shuten
Berserker: Kintoki

Features Avenger Dantes as the protagonist Servant :^)

We'll get one for the swimsuit event featuring the guy servants.

/fgog/ who do you think will be the welfare servants in the 2016 Halloween and Christmas events? And what class would you put them in and how would they go about fitting them into the holiday gimmick?

One piece is absolute trash though, my precious Riderbro. Oh and im talkin bout a swimsuit, not the manga. OP manga is gr8 though.

Karna isn't a world unlock, but he was a preview servant

Remember to feed your welfare scat to whatever servant you roll

At least Atalanta is getting a CE

Perseus.

Peace

Eh, I like One Piece. I won't live to see how it ends, but oh well.

>Halloween
Carmilla seems to be a natural progression from Liz. Not sure what class you'd put her in.

Or we could get Lancer Vlad.

>Christmas
Nero or Iskandar. No explanation really necessary.

Medea should be able to clear house out of this group, with the exclusion of Martha, whose Magic Resistance is too high for her to do anything. Fergus or Romulus might also face her down through tenacity. End-game is Martha and Romulus, boiling down essentially to whether or not ROMA can kill a proper dragon, and the masters.

Protagonist with Dantes wins this one by being the protagonist. outside of that scenario, I'd put the win firmly in the hands of Arjuna. Scathach and Medb would be threats, as would Kintoki depending on the summoning location, but they wouldn't outlast the arrows from heaven. In this case, it boils down to the masters.

I have no idea. I'm scared it's not going to last. What if yanagi stops drawing Rider? How do we recover?

That's what I said.

But cats don't like water, she's just going to shit in the sand.

Umu for Christmas. She's all I ever want.

If Servant is boobs, why does it happen?

>my team as HGW

>Rama
>Lancer Alter
>Atalanta
>Mata Hari
>Ibaraki
>P
>Ushi

Well, Lancer got the homeground, while Rama is a relative powerhouse.

I'd think that P will be like F/SN's Caster, Mata Hari will disappear soon after main characters discover that their new friend is a Servant, be just leaving with her Master, or being a decoy.
Atalanta and Ushi will have a personal duel that's going to be ruined by Ibaraki, because Minamoto.

Billy is cute. CUTE!

>One piece is absolute trash though
I agree. Someone with a body as good as hers need to be wearing a micro bikini.

So where are the current waifu alliances here on /fgog/? Post-Swimsuit announcement, we have Tamamofags against Scatfags against Kiyofags, we have Lizfags allying with Nerofags, Medbfags and Snekfags as all of them were good candidates to have a swimsuit and none of them got one.

I think this may be the worst shitposting event we've had yet fgog. It's going to be messy. Artoriafags are still irrelevant though.

Caster Dantès

What. That like saying current Vlad is a fucking lancer.

>Halloween
4* Caster Marie

>Christmas
4* Rider Nero Claus

I feel like some mischevious Tamamo Nine Member will Hijack Halloween together with Kiyohime(again) and some other Monsters.

Iri would be the secret boss that P is searching for.

How cute is he?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes, your point? How does that go against what I said?

Oh, sorry then