/drg/ Danganronpa General: Insanity Edition

Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BI3Mt4ZgZxi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread:

toll seko

>Killer alternates
>Asahina and tomato juice
>Naegi cant hurt a living soul
Guys

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

I knew saving this image would be important some day

Komaru reluctantly started to suck on it, taking in the sweet liquid inside. It had a funny taste to it, but she couldn't exactly place what it was. "That's good, drink it all up!" Kotoko said in a cheery voice. Soon, the bottle was completely empty and Kotoko threw it into the ground. "Now we wait." she said with an evil grin. "Wait for what?" Komaru asked. Suddenly, a large pain in her stomach caused her to double over in pain. "What was in the milk?" Kotoko smiled at her. "Oh nothing." she said "Just some very strong laxatives!" Another pain came over Komaru and for a second she almost lost control.

Kotoko motioned for the cameras to all turn towards the back of Komaru's onesie. Keeping control was harder than she thought. Seeing her worst enemy squirm as she desperately tried to keep control was just too hilarious! The battle was soon lost for Komaru and the warm mess filled the seat of the diaper. The back of the onesie expanded a bit and an absolutely terrible smell filled their noses. "Ugh, this is too gross!" Komaru said, disgusted by the feeling in her diaper. "You don't like it?" Kotoko smirked "Than you're gonna hate this!"

She pulled a out a big remote with a large red button in it and pressed it. Out came a large machine with a harness and multiple hands on it. "Welcome in the Spankinator 3000!" she announced, primarily towards the cameras. "The S-Spankinator?" Komaru asked nervously, fearing exactly what that entailed. "No! The Spankinator 3000!" Kotoko said annoyed. She made the machine come over and the hands picked Komaru up and strapped her in. "P-Please don't do this!" Komaru shrieked, but it was no use. One more press of the button and it begun!

What did he mean by this?

CxT oh CxT how are you today?

every single one of them has wanted to help the DR1 cast at some point as well. Seikos being when she saw asahinas wound and approached to help, only to be misjudged.

Huh... Really made me think!

I appreciate that they went to explore Seiko and Ruruka relationships, new characters of all people, but I feel like their conflict happened to be very one-sided. Seiko is really nice and her tragedy is very despair-inducing, but Ruruka's position can't be taken seriously without real context and she has no redeeming qualities as well. It seems just really underdeveloped, especially for Danganronpa which had some wonderfully written clashes in the past.

>everyone gone to /a/, only members are left here
This is true despair.

Well, everything is fine, i am going to sleep actually.

avorg seko

>*Only memers

>Chisa
Treated Naegi's wound.
>Bandai
Protected Asahina.
>Gozu
Protected Naegi and Asahina.
>Tengan
Said he would protect Kirigiri and protected Naegi.
>Seiko
Wanted to treat Asahina's wound.

Huh, you're right.

smol seko

The blatant inaccuracies with Seiko's braces make me lose faith in Kodaka.

Goodnight CxT :)

>Gozu still dead

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

back to the game pryle.

gold seko

H O P E

>I actually have a Seiko watch
They're good low end mechanical watches. I'd recommend them for anyone that wants a good watch
Still having good taste, yeah ?

HOPE!!
Hi hi, IbukiMK!

I wish I was able to protect smiles. Hopefully we get a bit more fun from the despair arc before everything detonates.

>Junko appears in the last episode
>Lol I set up the whole killing game to find the person with the biggest hope
>Because only the biggest hope can cure me!
>Well done, Naegi, but now we have to go into that soundproof room, alone
>You have curing to do

Is it just me who thinks Junko x Naegi, the ultimate hope/despair duo and the ultimate sadistic/beta duo, would be the best couple in the series?

Heck, I just remember smiling when Junko said "I love you so much" ironically to Naegi in DR2.

Um, Ive been unironically spamming it here for weeks

Why else would I have that screenshot too

>unironically
I just wanted a confirmation of that and also wanted to attract other Junko x Naegi fans.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Today was a hard day. My heart goes out to all Seikofriends.

Hello LOVE! How's life?

The jury's still out on whether or not the lack of Ibuki in Despair is a good or bad thing. Bad times friend ahead.

B-But user, how can I do it for her if she's already dead

Good afternoon /drg/! How has your day been?

Oh Wassup' man ? How are you ?
Everyone expected it,but we still weep.

keep on living for her memory.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR SEIKOBROS!!

SHE SUFFERED A HARSH LIFE

SHE DIED ALONE

SHE DIED BEING HATED BY EVERYONE!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAAAAIR!
NOT
FUCKING
FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be the most logical conclusion.

>Prince Chihiro will never save you.
I hurt my ankle and I have to run 5 miles tomorrow. What about you ?

Everything is fine in the real world but these fucking episodes no longer make me feel despair. I've gone off the deep end now on my way to becoming an angry madman.

but she died being loved by us

I locked myself out of my Discord account because I'm an IT genius and had to make a new one. But I'm doing great, thank you! How have you been?
Living the dream and enjoying my last month of being a free man! Wbu?

>There are people here who didn't think Seiko would have died this episode

We've gotten to know more about Seiko than any other new character in DR3. Be happy that she even had that much screen time
I miss her too

Oh lets not forget that the man she looked up to looted her corpse.

>who is picrelated

Ugh. No kidding...I was certain she would have died at some point...but not like this. Not like this at all.

I expected Sonosuke to die this episode but it was pretty obvious who'd die after today's pre-OP scene.

How'd you hurt your ankle? :(
Yeah....Seiko was a good character as well as Tengan....2 good characters dead in one episode.

>"Wow I am liking this new body"
>"I even got to keep my tongue"
>"Lick lick time"

O-Okay user I will.

Tengan said

CHI SA WAS A DICK GIRL

When do you think Munakata is going to reveal what he said?

Adachi is the killer

he said

JUN KO EN O SHI MA

Yeah, are there any clues to what he's saying other than the JP Fanbase's conclusion? I noticed his mouth movements are like this:

[mouth] - [mouth] - [mouth] - [pause] - [mouth] - [mouth] - [mouth]

It has to be some kind of phrase.

instagram.com/p/BI3Mt4ZgZxi/

So Munakata got himself a new katana? Why? And isn't it the same katana that was in the room with blacksmith and Monokuma door?

When's Komaru coming back to avenge everyone?

it would have been last name > first name if that were the case. it doesn't add up.

I don't want to be /that/ guy but i've used runes for 24 years now and I literally can't make anything out of what he's saying

Some guy tweeted something but he's full of shit

Never, this will be like that Gendo's scene from Evangelion

Can you believe people didnt think Chisa was the killer from the beginning. Its so obvious. Either her or Hagakure

Yu already knows that, duh. And Yu sided with him...

>not JOHN CENA

I stepped down from my bike. I had to limp for half an hour afterwards but I guess it's better now. Hope it won't stop me tomorrow.
Played with my cats all day. It must be the heat going at their head

anyone?

I don't think Kodaka cares enough to actually animate the mouth perfectly with what he's been saying.

shit i fucked up what i was replying to
what i meant to ask about was
people keep talking about where munakata took seiko's drugs, when did that happen? i didn't see it

Kodaka isn't the one animating, genius

He also got the sword that was right next to the gun in that library room

When he injects himself with something that looks like it belongs to Seiko.

True, but you get my point. I don't think they would animate his mouth.

I know what he said.

It was MUKURO IKUSABA.

Next Week's Future

Kirigri will go to Investigate Gozu's Body

Punished Persona will Get the Jump on her and hurt her in some way or cut the hair tie letting Kyoko's hair down

Junko will then break character and Fuck Punished Persona Up with his own sword then Do her Hair up in Junko's twin Tails

While Koichi Says "So your done Acting Junko-Chan"

I don't get this meme

Alright. Rough days at work lately. What's your new account?

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

In DR1 Kyoko says that like 5 times to Naegi

MUKURO IKUSABA

THE 16TH STUDENT

LYING IN WAIT AT HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY

WATCH OUT FOR HER

We didn't see him take it but
>Seiko was shown to have a vial of Curator W or something that she didn't inject
>She already injected herself in a similar fashion
>It was shown that some of her drugs make the white of the eye go black already

H O 7 E

... HOLE?

O_O

Yes

Good luck at work, hope it gets easier on you soon! #1564
HOPE?

I lost my Ruruka folder

Please help

WHY'D SHE HAVE TO DIE
SHE WAS PURE
DEATH TO CANDYSLUT AND BLACKSMITH EDGELORD

good

finally found it
for some reason the mirror i was watching didn't have that post credits scene
edgelord a shit

Maybe.
H O P E

Here you go user.
Oh so that's what you meant ? Yeah it was post credit. Wouldn't be unusual if some streaming sites cut the credits ,unaware of it

I like how somebody tried to spoil her death for me.
Its not like I instantly figured that out she was going to die when the childhood flash back with her as a little girl happened.

I can understand it. But the mouth movements still seem off to me to match it to Yukizome. I'm not saying Chisa _isn't_ suspicious, though. But it could be something else we're not entirely seeing. I could just be not trained in Japanese, either.

Tokoposter is best poster. Someone thought you kidnapped them instead of me.

Deadly rampage coming episode 6
Munakata has gone nuclear