How often do you rage while driving?
On a scale from:

>0 never
to
>10 every second

What's the usual reason for it?

autism

>How often do you rage while driving?
Depends on how many snail's pace geriatrics are out on the road. I'm not even a speeder, but for God's sake at least fucking do something remotely resembling the speed limit on wide open roads. 100 kph posted and they're fucking along at 80.

I did once like 10 years ago but since then, I haven't. I'm pretty laid back and usually just say "okay" when someone does something stupid

>causing a HAVOCH

Only if someone is oblivious (e.g. on their phone and merges without looking almost hitting me). Then I honk, flip them off, etc. That's the only time road rage is justifiable.

10 because I live in the town of tailgating assholes, slowpoke old people, "lel turn signals are an option on my car", "I always have priority, no matter what" and strong independent multitasking soccer moms. If driving hell exist, I'm living in it.

Live in third world country where there are little to no respect when driving and we also have one of the highest car crashes to population in the world

People going under the speed limit.

>oblivious, on their phone
Yep, first class trigger right there.

Aaaand shitty roads , theres like two places you can go without worring of a gigant ass pothole will fuck up your ride

Probably 3. When I first moved to where I currently live I brake checked plenty of people who were riding my ass until I found out that's just how people here drive. In winter someone went straight out of the left turn only lane so I had to stop because the other side of the intersection only had one lane. I spergged out and aggressively overtook that driver. Only other time I remember was an old lady cut me off in a parking lot so I accelerated at her vehicle but stopped with plenty of room to spare.

I just rage at myself for driving like a retard

I'm not autistic

Around a 2. I don't keep it with me.
I get a little roused when somebody is in the fast lane and matching speed and blocking the lane, or when they're going at or below the speed limit when traffic is going 5-10 over(and again, fucking traffic patterns).

My (slight) rage button is phone use. Green lights, still texting, or erratic driving while on the phone.

I love watching jerkwads accelerate as hard as possible to move up 2 spaces in stop and go traffic.

I really, really fucking wish there was a way to send a message to another car while driving, flipping them off doesn't do anything, and honking annoys me.

3/10:
I can shrug it off most of the times until someone is an ass to me, personally, instead of just everybody

People who don't have their headlights on when it's dark out or don't signal when they turn triggers the shit out of me.

About a 6

People driving in the left lane slower than the people in the other lanes and pedestrians trigger me. People just love to walk out in the fucking street right in front of you because they believe they have right of way.

I'm too busy singing and getting into whatever song is on, so I probably give off a disarming retard vibe whenever I speed past someone and they look at me.

I drive ~100 kilometers a day. Motorway and inner-city. Some days I just cant control my rage. I sometimes get that close to just ramming my way through the retards.

>what's the usual reason for it
honking at me when I know I'm doing nothing wrong.
fuck right the fuck off with that bullshit.
alternatively, honking at someone else, or harassing people who are walking.
>be me
>at red light
>hear shouting, look over
>guy yelling at some dude walking away really fast
>his car is sitting in the middle of the road with it's door open and engine running
>open door of truck, stand up so I can see over roof
>"HEY. GET IN YOUR FUCKING CAR."
>guy stops, turns around, dude makes a run for it
>guy tries to say something
>"Shut the FUCK up."
>deathglare, gets back in his car all pissy-like
>line starts moving
>forget to close my door until I'm at the next light

I'd say 8 or 9
Reasons:
>my own autism
>FUCKING BLINKERS. USE THEM YOU CUNTS
>people driving 10kmh below the limit in the left lane refusing to move over
>women drivers in general
>undecided drivers
>subhumans speeding up while being overtaken
>subhumans slowing down to 20 below the limit in corners and speeding up to 40 over in straights
>small electric sightseeing cars for tourists driving 20kmh on single lane roads during rush hours
>tourists
>krautfags refusing to turn on their headlights - 24/7 mandatory in Poland
The joys of living by the sea.

>headlights - 24/7 mandatory in Poland

whaaaaat

full lights suck a hell of a lot of power.
having to pay more for gasoline just for this shit must suck.

Oh I forgot to add
>people who buy shitty Walmart LED strips and put them on their cars
It helps people with eye problems see cars from a longer distance.

In the morning it's about an 8 because of pedestrians. They run in front of traffic because they just HAVE to catch the bus to the city. The town built fences along some roads because people just ran across a busy highway to catch the bus. You'd think after seeing a dozen commuters die they'd figure out how to use the fucking crosswalk but nope.
The fInancial capital of America is staffed by people to stupid to cross a street.

Are you talking about these things? I've seen these on pickup trucks in my city. Even during the day they're fucking bright. I can understand using them out in the country for deer but turn that shit off in the city. I think it's part of the attention whoring truck culture here. People mod their trucks to be as noisy as possible and floor it off stop signs in residential neighborhoods. I almost want to be a cop just so I can ticket those fuckers day in and day out.

Everyone going faster than me is insane and everyone going slower is an idiot.

3. I get annoyed and talk shit but I've never flipped anyone off, chased them down, or brake checked people. I do get pretty fucking annoyed at semis that won't move to the left lane when I've got 100 feet to merge onto the highway though.

>Everyone going faster than me is insane and everyone going slower is an idiot.

This is pretty much me

>Driving to Fort Collings to drop a transmission off for repairs
>Waiting for a passing zone to pass a slower semi, Black F-150 behind me
>Road turns into a 2 lane passing zone so I start to pass the semi going about 10 mph over the limit
>F-150 decides I'm taking too long and gets close enough to where I could count the dead bugs on his bumper (about 10 ft behind me)
>Give the breaks a light tap since he's being a faggot
>Instead of just braking he panicks and swerves into the lane the semi is in and practically clips it's bumper
>Over corrects and nearly loses control
>He comes up behind me (not as close this time) and uses the space I made to get in front of the semi to get beside me (cutting off the semi in the process)
>Flips me off
>Flip him off
>Go to Raisin' Canes for some god-tier chicken strips

I got a little steamed since he was so fucking close while we were both doing 75 mph. But I did chuckle watching his face after he got his truck back in control and while he flipped me off.

I've driven I-25 from Cheyenne to Denver a few times and those drivers are fucking insane.

8 because FUCK CARAVANS AND FAGGOTS IN SOFT ROADERS WHO DO 20 UNDER THE LIMIT

This specific street right here makes me rage and let me tell you why

>People can park in the far right lane, so it's pretty much unusable for 90% of the day
>Cant make a right turn from the left lane so for 90% of the day, you can't make a goddamn right turn on red for various reasons (there's enough space for 2 cars in the right lane at the end of the parking lane but you usually can't get to it due to traffic)
>There is a parking lot on the corner behind the camera and a parking garage which you can see
>During 8 to 10am both of those lots are being filled so traffic is gridlocked
>dumb fucks try to make left turns into both of those lots blocking traffic FOR AN ETERNITY because the people making rights into it dont want to let those faggots in (and rightfully so)

also, pedestrians. I hate driving in the city.

>entering 2 lane highway
>acceleration lane is cut down to 1/4 of its normal length due to bridge starting right infront of it
>also starts right after a 90° bend
>which is located ontop of an inclination
>there's essentially no way to enter at normal traffic speed without a sports car
>floor it and hope for the best
>bitch in suv is driving on right lane next to me
>left lane is completely empty
>she fakes moving to the left to let me in, but stops halfway for no reason and moves back into the right lane
>also she's speed matching me
>forced to brake hard and get in behind her at a snails pace
>almost get rear ended by a truck because of her cunt maneuver
>blow past her while shouting obscenities mixed with aggravated honking
>never flipped someone off in traffic until that day

women driving SUVs trigger me pretty hard, nothing good can ever come out of it

Like 2 or 3.
I swear when people do stupid shit that affects me. Like cutting a corner and crossing into my lane, cutting me off, etc etc)

Got someplace to be wageslaves?

2, people lash out on me though

>two way street that says 10 mph and a ton of shit that cops love to hide behind to get people
>do the actual speed limit
>some guy gets pissed and goes 25 to overtake me
>gets pulled over

Like pottery honestly

people going under the speed limit or going the speed limit where you don't need to

1 or 2. I've bad mistakes when I was learning so I don't get upset.

Same here. I do drive like a shithead when I listen to eurobeat tho. Not sure if that counts

i'm about a 2

only times i rage are when morons don't know how to use a roundabout
either they dont yield when entering, or act like a two lane roundabout is all theirs so they try to hit the apex from the left lane

Ride with the window down and yell obscenities.

I had a black whore cut me up on a roundabout the other day and simply shouted "stay the fuck in your lane you silly cunt" and this rustled her bananas enough to flip me off and nearly rear-end the car in front of her. Then I laughed as loud as humanly possible.

My business won't manage itself you fucking leech.

I'd say I'm at about a 3. I get over it quickly. I kinda just assume everyone is either an angry dick, or just in a rush if they're driving like ass. Unless someone does something excessively stupid in which case I might escalate to a 5.

I probably used to be about a solid 7 when I started having to commute through downtown
>mfw now

I just get mad when somebody is turning right (from the left lane) without their signal on while talking on the phone and breastfeeding and smoking.

Stupidity usually.

It's easier not to be in it, to be outside of all the bad drivers and poor decisionmaking than to waste energy getting angry about every little thing that happens on the road.

Chances are they didn't even know they did what they did and/or why it was bad; flipping the fuck out isn't going to solve anything. Especially on a motorcycle.

>tl;dr chill drive is best drive

2 or 3 on average but when something does make me mad its to the point that im forcing back spiteful thoughts of what to do to them. this is only when people put me in danger unnecessarily.

for example nearly killing me by forcing me to slam on my brakes or else be forced into oncoming by a faggot in a van or pickup swerving into my lane ( on 2+ lane roads) while taking a corner next to me.

on one occasion a pickup did that, and after i honked he floored it while fingering me and trying helplessly to control his ram with a retarded lift, got into my lane in front of me, brake checked me, then floored it again in a sad attempt to prove his hypermasculinity.

also when people in oncoming swerve into my lane to get around a bike or turning car, while im going 50+ towards them. those people deserve death, i wish i had a bullbar.

>subhumans speeding up while being overtaken
>FUCKING BLINKERS. USE THEM YOU CUNTS
>people driving 10kmh below the limit in the left lane refusing to move over
Just spent 3hrs behind a woman in Nissan Juke doing all of this
>go slow in left lane
>literally would change lanes to get back into left lane after construction
>would pass her but she eventually came back when someone would tailgate her at 90-100mph
I was raging the whole trip

>trying to practice driving for license test
>always get honked at by pissed people
>not even doing anything wrong

Yes, the concert, you useless neet

I enjoy my slacker job that pays me to do nothing in-between tasks. Pays better than mommy's allowance, or NEETbux.
Join the slacker job master race, we have openings in Logistics.

Close to 4 or 5. Usually it's because of people not indicating, phone use, almost merging into me, speeding up when I'm overtaking etc.

One trick my friend does to phone users though:
>car infront on the phone, usually some bitch texting
>gives her one good blast with horn
>they usually freak and think they missed the light going green and accelerate
>they slam on the brakes when they realize the light is still red

The worst most rage inducing though? Someone with both hands off the wheel while the car is moving and they're taking a picture with their phone. I've seen this many times.

probably two or three times a year

>Tailgaters in heavy rain
>people almost causing accidents
Should keep some shards of enamel from spark plugs in my ashtray to throw at cunts windows

>going 80 instead of 100
>RAGE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

You literally are cancer, buddy. Just wanted you to know that.

With all the bad drivers I encounter, I've pretty much grown patient to their own incompetence.
Ever so rarely I do get bummed out by someone who doesn't know that they are merging onto my lane, because they are occupied on the phone rather than paying attention to the road.

2 or 3
I'm pretty zen and fortunately rarely witness total idiocy.

But then there are these retards:
>tailgating when I'm already doing 10-25 over limit
Inb4 "hurrr get off the left lane" No, this happens often on roads with no multiple lanes
>honking at me when I'm already in the roundabout and they want to get in
>sailing from lane to lane, of course without using blinkers

2 because I do most of my driving in the affluent part of town. Around my neighborhood its border line retarded chicanos with "muh cheby". Across the freeway/highway, niggers with their LeSabre on 22s or whatever.

And of course the occasional bitch with a big ass truck that the taco bender husband financed so she can pay for it baby sitting and picking up kids from School.

I saw a fat bitch also raving the shit out of a versa cause she wanted to get in front of some guy whom had the right of way

>yield to make left
nah, better floor it.

I just take it slow. Got messed up piston ring, can't really drive erratic if i wanted. I take what I get. I'll have the money soon for an engine rebuild.

been rear ended by a nignog bitch on her phone. Fucked her shit, just scratched my tow hitch.

Overall, I'm passive 80-85% of the time. I know they won't last long driving like so.

Forgot to mention, Live in Houston.

Suppressed anger management issues that I take out on the road instead of in my personal life

Adelaide?

pretty rarely

what gets me every time though is merging on highway and it's busy and there's a decent gap which I've lined myself up to get into but then the guy behind moves up and tailgates and there's no gap forcing me onto the shoulder until after he passes

i bet you're white.

fucking this.
>driving on open country road this afternoon
>catch up to modern TDI wagon
>drops to 70km/hr up hills
>ramps back up to just under 100 on down hills
>road turns into dual carriage way for a bit
>"this is my chance"
>soon as road splits gets into right lane and sits at 90
>*flashing lights intensifys*
>still fucking sitting there
>engage full autismo mode
>yank car into service lane and bottom out the accelerator
>scream past old boomer shit giving me a dirty look
>purposely pull into his lane before clearing his wagon forcing him to swerve
>dual carriage way ends
>disappears into distance as i now have cruise control on.

people are/can be really fucking stupid sometimes

>bottom out the accelator
>get to a blasting speed of 60mph
>NEED FOR SPEED
>bobby pulls me over
>wot wer u doin lad u avin a laff dis is a 100kph zone!
>get my driving license revoked and imprisoned
>when they search my house on warrant they find a tele (NO LICENSE) and a screwdriver next to a 3 inch pocket knife
>imprisoned for life without parole for possession of a deadly weapon and unlawful tele viewing

Solid 7

Seriously, it seems like every other minute someone is doing something retarded. Doesn't help I live in Richmond BC

soz brah but this isn't america
>NEED FOR SPEED
>coppa pulls me over
>hey m8 our fast wer u goin, now no lies i alredy know i just need ur version of events
>tell him i was going 100km/hr on the dot, just had me speedo calibrated even though there are zero roadworthy requirements once a car is registered here.
>yea alrite alrite, ur a cheeky1 m8. ave a gud1
>coppa pulls a sick skid and hammers it down the road

fellow Vancouver driver here

cant drive 5mins to grab food without someone doing something obscenely fucking stupid

i hardly drive any more because im so fucking sick of adderall moms and illiterate chinks.

its depressing because i live in north van and driving to the store has the potential to be pretty fun considering the roads we have here.

id rather sit on the fuckin seabus than drive over either bridge because people are so clueless they dont even know how to drive straight.

also this

When I have passengers usually 0 maybe 1.
By myself it's about 3, I'm usually pretty chill. Unless someone pulls a complete dick move that endangers lives. This happened today
>Australia
>three lane highway, 100km/h
>sitting in middle lane, passing people on my left and people are passing me on the right
>in the left lane an evo is sitting behind a shit box
>I'm about 2 car lengths away and the evo pulls into my lane
>a but close but I don't care, assume he'll take off
>evo hardly speeds up
>I hold speed until I'm about 1/2 a car space behind him then let off, wanted to let him know I wasn't happy that I had to slow down.
>after the evo passes the car he moves back into the left lane and matches my speed
>pulls out infront of me again but way closer
>this time I go into the far right lane, drop down a gear and blast past him, pulling back into his lane really close.

Sounds like it, at least people in Victoria knows what the right lane is used for

Around a 7 or 8.
If I'm already doing 15 above the speed limit in the passing lane and you feel the need to overtake me from the right lane instead of just waiting two minutes then I'll speed up to tell you to fuck off. Doubly so if we're not even on an expressway.
People who don't use their turn signals, especially at intersections where the turning lane is also a merging lane.
Most rage-inducing is when I pull over and stop for police and ambulances and people either pass me and drive off or honk at me.
And not really road rage or their fault, but certain SUVs and trucks are at the perfect height that their headlights don't hit the road, it hits the inside of my fucking car and blinds me.

Fuck road cops, Camry drivers going half the speed limit and tradies. And girls on their P's texting at the lights.

I can deal with the rest, but holy fuck do these things trigger my autism.

About a 1.
I don't really rage unless someone does something that endangers me like tailgating or cutting me off.

Normal driving, im pretty calm, i hate traffic, but who doesnt.

Number one rage inducing situation is;

>be at a intersection, ready to take a left
>4-5 cars ahead of me but still enough time to atleast get past the yellow.
>first 3 cars take 10 years each to make the left turn.
>miss the green light.

OMFG I live in North Van too!!

I agree that the drivers are fucking horrible, everyday on my way to work, I'l ltake the Westview onramp and I'll have some shitcunt trying to merge at 40km/h.

Women drivers here are the absolute fucking worst, the chinks too.

Let's hit up some trails sometime, user. Do you drive an S15 Silvia?

[email protected]

5 or 6

I don't openly rage, but I usually just say shit like "What the fuck man" or "Are you fucking kidding me?"

If someone is too busy playing with their phone during a flashing green arrow, and then as soon as the arrow turns orange they WOT through the intersection and leave everyone else waiting for the next. Or if someone is going down a long gentle hill and they keep dabbing the brakes even though there's nobody infront of them and I end up riding their bumper even though I'm coasting without even touching the gas.

I don't
Someone pisses me off, whatever. I be mad about it for a couple seconds and move on with my life.
My gf feels the need to flip them off or make faces at them, which I hate. Just get over it, who cares

I get pissed every once in a while, but I just keep it to myself. I try to just ignore people now.

I have a short arrow that I take everyday to work and at least once every two weeks I'll miss the arrow because one of the first 3 cars isn't paying attention.

Motherfuckin tailgators when i'm already doing 7mph over.
>They wont even pass, they just think its an okay distance.

I don't really get mad about people passing unless they were tailgating me.
I normally just wonder why they even bother. 90% of the time, I meet up with them at a red light or behind another car they are tailgating again.

Yeah the most aggravating experience for me is just one left turn light on my way to work (or pretty much anywhere from my place)
It gives you like two seconds, so if anybody isn't paying attention for even a moment you miss it. And it consistently skips you if you don't make it there like 10 seconds before it changes. Hate that fucking intersection

Nice way to get caught by someone with a dashcam faggot

There was this faggot in a fucking Insight who used to go to work at the same time as me or something, and every time he was behind me he'd drive

I will tailgate you, don't give a toss if its raining, if you go 20km/hr under in the overtaking lane

Probably a 6
This happened recently:

>Speed limit is 55mph
>Approaching PT Cruiser in the right lane
>45mph
>Turn signals on, go to pass him
>Get up next to him
>He proceeds to speed up so I can't pass
>Not today bitch what the fuck
>Drop it into 2nd
>Get infront of him in my little metro shitbox
>He proceeds to ride my ass until the next turn
>Is on my ass through the turn
>Is now flashing his brights
>Is now screaming at me to "learn how to drive"
>Put the shifter just barely into the reverse gate
>Reverse lights engage
>He slams on my brakes
>He stays off my ass
>Call him a shrimp dicked faggot at the next stop sign.

God what the fuck. I just wanted to pass him and go the speedlimit.

>He slams on his brakes**
My bad.

Why?
If somebody is going too slow that sucks and that's all them, but it's not an excuse to drive dangerously close behind them. And if you crash it'll still 100% be your fault.

Because intimidation works.

Get out of the overtaking lane if you aren't overtaking, it isn't hard.

I only rage when I stall, because it's like every bit of competence and value I had died with the engine

I rage so hard I do a burnout in an FWD wagon, powering the puny sub-150bhp engine with pure anger and self hatred

i drive a white 81 caddy. it's on coils but still needs needs a lot of work. I used to drive a white mr2 that was fucking falling apart, and i drove with an user in a white rx7 fc around west van starting west along marine, if that was you. wouldve been 2014.

>where I live there are people who won't get over unless you ride their ass

>How often do you rage while driving?

>What's the usual reason for it?
People are in front of me preventing me from getting to my destination in less time.

Something like this happened to me with a bitch in a camry.
She sped up as i went to overtake and i missed third due to the high revs at that point, causing her car to get filled with BRUM noise. She wouldv'e though me even more of a maniac then. I left her behind though. She didnt stick to my tail. Probably just raved to her passenger

1 out of 10, but the few times I have been angry, it's been real fits of rage.

That's fucked. People thinking you're happy doing 15 under just because you wont tailgate them.

Last time i raged i went through a redlight thanks to some asshole in a mazda 2 jumping in my space ahead of me like about 10 people in a row before him. Here i am in just as much of a hurry as everyone else and I'm slowing down repeatedly thanks to these assholes.

But that dickhead in the mazda2 gets all my rage. I had to downshift to second and nearly redline but still didnt make the light. Don't know if i got flashed. Either having to wait at the redlight or pay a fine due to these fuckwits gets to me. I've been thinking about it for days

2 (used to be 0)

People speeding to get in front of you, then driving ~5 below.

I'm normally about a 0 (no retributive action) even though I don't like what the idiots do. I remember getting angry one time last year though at a BUSY major intersection of two major city roads, a "dark lives matter" type driver was in the left lane but wanted to turn right at that intersection. So, right at the intersection, he finally turns on his right turn signal and STOPS IN THE LEFT LANE waiting for the two lanes to the right of him to empty (the right lane, and the right turn lane!). Of course they never do because of constant traffic. People beeping but he doesn't care since everyone else must be racist and therefore what he is doing is therefore rightly sticking it to those bastards.

Finally, one person in the right lane STOPS and blocks traffic behind her so that the dark driver in the left lane can finally make his right turn at the intersection. That dark driver managed to get me angry with those shenanigans. He basically held the left lane hostage until someone in the right lane took pity upon the left lane and stopped so that the driver would make the right turn from the leftmost lane cutting across two lanes to his right.

There's no reason for a driver to be like that unless he is already filled with anger and bitterness. Thus, he struck a blow for righteousness with his antics in the left lane.

That reminds me

>Multiple lanes someone needs to get across, legally
>only one person stops, holding up the whole lane
>people who want to turn across can no longer see the lanes that are farther away
>there is never a safe opportunity to turn

It's at that point that I rocket out of the line of people waiting to turn and take an alternate route

Adding to the annoyance factor for all those stuck waiting is probably the realization that any asshole driver like that (right turn guy) is going to also be a hit and run type driver too. A bad uncaring driver is almost certain to be willing to do other assholey things.

Hit and runners are fucking scum. Someone hit my dad's motorcycle and just left him unconscious by the side of the road. It's a miracle he survived without serious brain injury. Poor guy was too scared to ride after that.

woman drivers