/shmupg/ Shooting Game General

This general is for discussing all shmups/stgs (shoot 'em ups/shooting type games).

Previous thread: Need something to play? Check this shit out: mega.nz/#!mlwG3ZCJ!NMdWxNY4pjqc1vFGwzyPIbtGor0GHObcfENNMgOQW1s

Join us on Steam! steamcommunity.com/groups/shmupg

>RECENT RELEASES:

Mecha Ritz Steel Rondo
store.steampowered.com/app/463070

Ke-Tsu-No-Ana
store.steampowered.com/app/472830

RefRain
store.steampowered.com/app/435970/

Shmups Skill Test
store.steampowered.com/app/430290/

WITCH-BOT MEGLILO:
store.steampowered.com/app/437020/

>UPCOMING RELEASES:

Blue Revolver
bluerevolvergame.com/

Xydonia
indiedb.com/games/xydonia

iMalice
amamoriya.gozaru.jp/imalice/

DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu
cave.degicagames.com/

>Don't forget to vote!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660224194

Other links
STG stream aggregator: stgrillz.appspot.com/

/shmupg/ high-score list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K0DesawgMQiFNMv2MZxxwdjzBudCIMMb3BkjQJaHjxI/edit?usp=sharing

/Shmupg/ community YT channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCp2e9X5tR9BLdSlIGjzftDA

Other urls found in this thread:

bluerevolvergame.com/
twitch
voidaudio.net/manual/manual_e.htm
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Casper!

Second for extend!

Third for bees

There's an artbook containing Psikyo images.

Forgot thing.

GOTTA SHOOT THEM ALL

STMON

Thanks a lot for the reference ! Animeartbooks.tk seems dead though but the title is just what I needed.

>>UPCOMING RELEASES:
>
>Blue Revolver
>bluerevolvergame.com/
F

NEVER

How many frames of input lag will Doo Doo Poo Poo DooFukkachu have?

Just enough to prevent me from getting the WR

damn input lag

its gonna be pure shit you heard it here first. shit port of a shit game.

Input lag made me forget to practice today.

>he isn't in the Methodical Master Race

Lmao get fucked Cavecucks.

>tfw RSG will never get a PC port

you wouldn't be able to beat it due to input lag anyway

don't force it

gotta buy a 360 for dat fultra and rsg ikaruga mode, sempie

I'll force you to play sdoj with smoothing on

>Radiant Scratchygun

Sexy guy!!

Hiroshi made Strania right?

No, G.Rev made Strania. Hiroshi only worked a bit on the backgrounds.

does CAVE make your heart go doki doki every time?

The only thing that makes my hearth go doki doki is giant robotic space fish.

My nigga aine got a mf wagon

When will G.Rev port a good game, like Border Down?

Strania owns BITCH

a border down is fine too

I guess I'll stream something. I dunno what. I think I'll start with messing around on CCWI and then maybe switch to something from the shmupmame link after that.

twitch tv/harrykoakuma

RSG is fucking awful any way

treasure owns bitch

rip

After playing Mushi for a long time I notice that I fucking hate shmups that cover your screen with slower bullets. Instead I like the ones where you "dance" through simple patterns, like the ALTINEX series.

Fast bullets are fun. Gets the blood pumping.

mushi original has that

Stream is over, thanks for watching. CCWI seems fun if I just learn how it works a little more.

That's a pretty smug Casper.

I wonder what she's looking at.

Your scrub score

Continue?

Credit feeding is for casuals.

;_;

t. too shit to play for score

Fultra has come to...!

twitch,tv/matmousetwitch

4 months since pb and counting

Why he play at this hour?

it's afternoon in nippon

ive never played mushi futa whats the difference between the kid and reco?

Reco is slower and has wider shot and lock-on laser.

Reco's got a big futa cock

>Reco is slower and has wider shot and lock-on laser.
did they get rid of m w and s?

Yeah. In 1.5 Normal Reco is basically W for shot and S for laser. The black label shots are sort of the normal and abnormal shots combined.

RECOOOO-CHAAAAAAAWWWNNNN~

Guys...

What I would give to be that beetle...

Are there any good /ss/ doujins involving Reco and Palm?

What did Degica mean by this?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't know. Resurrection was released on 360 wasn't it?
About SDOJ I think they were drunk when replied it.

is this just a camera on an arcade cab streaming anyone that happens to sit down?

no just wr attempts

bump

bees, you say?

Did Yotsubane also make all the assets and art in his game himself, or did someone else do it?
I just can' imagine how he can be this talented in all these things at once.

See the bottom of this page voidaudio.net/manual/manual_e.htm

My prayers have been answered! It's a Deathsmiles summer event, including a swimsuit Windia! (Rosa, Follett, and Sakura not pictured)

That's pretty fucking amazing that he did all this himself.
Plus he even has a job besides this and is a superplayer at the same time.

Fuck you it's gatcha not stage clear rewards!!
Opened 11x though, got Sakura & Rosa. No Casper so sad

I know, real bummer. In my excitement I had forgotten to check. Casper and Windia are five-star, so their drop rate is only 1.5%. I took 21 draws and only got Rosa. I think I'll have enough to get another 10 draws if I just scrape up a few more gems.

Though I did get a few doubles of past Deathsmiles cards, namely Halloween Sakura and Winter Rosa. Those will merge nicely into the ones I've got. Still bummed though, I really wish I could've gotten swimsuit Windia.

On the bright side, summer Follett is not a gacha card! It's tied to the event stage which I will explain a bit more soon for anyone who doesn't figure it out.

Alright, so Follett's new card is tied to the event stage. It's not a simple active point grind or leaderboard prize, though. To put it simply, if you remember the Namco crossover event a few months ago or the Mermaid event last month, this event works the same way: Collect items hidden throughout the stage (in this case, a cat head) and as you accumulate these, you'll unlock prizes including the Follett card. I believe each stage contains at least five cat heads per run, but I'm not certain. Could be more, could be less.

Conditions to make the cat heads appear are as follows:
1. Get a 100 chain
2. Get a LoveMax
3. Shoot the faded cat head symbols that you may see floating downward during the stage to reveal them.
4. At this point, just touch it and you'll collect it.

Note that if either condition 1 or condition 2 are not met, the cat heads will not appear. Condition 2 tends to be a problem especially, since LoveMax is a temporary state. You can somewhat control the timing of your LoveMaxes by switching your shot types up, which resets the LoveMax meter. Note that "Helper" shot types, the one you choose from friends, cannot achieve LoveMax and thus should really not be used for this event.

I think that's about it. The Follett card prizes will be distributed via the mission list, so you'll have to check there after grabbing some cat heads to claim your prizes from doing so.

Surprisingly, the winner of the swimsuit/popularity contest was Cattleya! With Rosalie in second, and Plumeria in third. Spoilers: The demon girls never made it anywhere near leaving the bottom five.

Another note, the Casper and Windia at the bottom of that image will be prizes for Score Attack stages. I forget the dates but they'll be available for one or two days sometime this week.

If you have the swimsuit Sakura, can I ask that you post a screenshot of the high-res picture like I did for ? It would be much appreciated.

>have to live together with a mentally retarded asshole
>he constantly walks in and out of his room right in front of my door
>electricity is so shit, whenever he makes the lights on and off, my stick doesn't work
>can't play shmups anymore, because I always die when he does this (which means 24/7)

Apparently it's Halloween version. But I found another one I don't remember I had it. Is it this one?

Yeah that's the new one, thank you. If you wind up evolving it to the second and third forms, I'd appreciate if you posted those pictures as well. No pressure though, evolving takes a lot of resources sometimes.

Some neat info you may or may not have known! If you meet all of the affinity point requirements for a card, you unlock their waifu scene. Go to the card's profile and click on the arrow pointing to the right below their picture (should have a "new" on it I think). Watch/skip the waifu scene and then check your presents inbox. Free gems! You get free gems for every new waifu scene you watch. Each card has a different waifu scene, even if it's of the same character! (example: Halloween Sakura and swimsuit Sakura)

I'm fairly certain this does not apply to duplicates of the exact same card. So for example, maxing two Halloween Sakura cards' affinities would not net you two gem bonuses.

Crimson Clover is fun

FUN

Keep trying! You're so close

Lewd!

Unlimited mode is FUN

FUN

I hate fun. The only way I have fun is by not having fun.

Fun is a buzzword.

Bump

i see purple dots

twitch tv/rescuestg

>twitch tv/rescuestg
larsa looks like bs tbqh

normal palm makes it even worse

That one part not too far from the start that's so annoying that it makes you not even want to play another credit. What's her name /shmupg/?

Any recommended sticks to buy?

Why are they releasing DooDooPoo DooFukkers instead of Muschi Futa? Muschi already has an audience on Steam.

Futanari was ported to 360 by a third party
They'd have to port it AC to PC from scratch and that's too much effort for neo-cave

Shmup G! ShmupG!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm almost ready to go back into shmups.
Almost.