Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

What does the sonicfox say?

best darkstalkers

BROS im really #RisingUp with all this bro tier madness SHORYUKENS

chill lmao im just saying

Make sure you and your bros #riseup at fullpower with #moutaindew and #doritos when you game

This

Street Fighter V is literally perfect

Reminder that only social outcasts would shun away a glorious game like Street Fighter V.

Daily reminder SFV is good.
Daily reminder MikeZ was crying on his twitter when SFV was getting 1.9 million viewers.

Reminder also to buy a Netduma R1 router to kill all lag. It's built for gamers.

the fifth strike y'all
street fighter /v/

Reminder that just because SFV has a few issues doesn't mean *insert ded kuso here* is any better.

I mean, i usually can tell that they have played an actual fighting game before

Whoever this shitlord may very well have started playing fighting games this morning judging by what he says

Pokken has so much stuff that makes me want to play a new tekken and soul calibur. Braixen for example has some xianghua movements and that stage is literally tag 2 stage but with magikarps.

SF players don't put Capcom on a pedestal unlike Arcucks. SF players are discerning customers and they will raise a stink if teh developer doesn't deliver on their promises.

daily reminder to pick a low tier to give yourself a better perspective on your main

rawr animal ears!!

Every character has tekken character moves besides maybe chandy

Both fanbases are eating shit, capcucks just yell "THIS IS SHIT AAAHHHHH" while heaping seconds and thirds on their plate while the other eats their shit shamefully and quietly in the corner

>it's to support ESPORTS bros, together we can make a difference

>Whoever this shitlord may very well have started playing fighting games this morning judging by what he says
VOID BTFO OUT

>quietly
you wouldn't know it by how much they stink up these threads.

>stuck playing fighting games because didnt get a summer SSR

playing juri and ibuki really made me realize just how perfect chun li is for me. playing low tier only makes you a salty person who can preload OS

>SF players don't put Capcom on a pedestal
Not even trying anymore.

He said, while posting a picture of Terumi, the scrub magnet.

>these threads
>the ass hair dingleberry board of the internet
This is literally the only place they stink up

animal ears stinks!!

same but with cammy

But can you block this?

>he went low

what a twist

more like they greedily eat shit while yelling capcuks and pointing at the capcom player calling him a retard for eating shit while he has literal corn in between his front teeth

how many air actions does this fucking kusoge have

>Seeing potential in a game and demanding the developers to step up their game in order to realize said potential means eating their shit.

You're right, the better move would be to boycott the game and kill it, run Capcom out of business and make sure that the father of all fighting games dies and takes the whole FGC down with it.

Fuck off, SFV has strong foundations, its execution that was very very shitty, but there is nothing beyond repair in the game except for the casual crowd's first impression.

Would you like a refrshig Ono's Piss Light soda with your early access serving?

Arcsys fans are fine its the skullgirls players that shit on sfv

>he posted tearfully after being blown the fuck out

Crossup low*, I could have went high or low every time I switched side.

Two jumps, one airdash, as many airdodges as you can fit in.

>You're right, the better move would be to boycott the game and kill it, run Capcom out of business and make sure that the father of all fighting games dies and takes the whole FGC down with it.
Yeah, you could have stopped here, the rest of your post just makes you look dumb.

I didn't see any of my arguments being challenged though.

So void and fatfeels are banned from the discord right?

The /v/ is strong in this post.

Senran fighting game soon, right boys?

I'll just play Uppers whenever it comes out since it will have best girl

anyone want to play overwatch or uniel?

please reply to me void

Shit games should see shit games and no support. Either they fix it or you don't play it, it SHOULD be as easy as that.
>make sure that the father of all fighting games dies and takes the whole FGC down with it.
Do you actually believe this? The FGC deserves all the deaths if it needs a shitty company liek todays capcom to stay alive. Thank god for smash.
>SFV has strong foundations
You would not say this if this was a game by any other company.

Anyone got some advice for not getting salty over SFV? I'm really new to it and have not been playing for more than a week and so far my highest LP has only been around 1830, but as i've fallen down to 1100~ LP i find myself getting salty often?

Anyone that has some tips for fighting the salt attacks?

Nigga, no. Capcom has shit on their fanbase for years, they barely learned from their sfxt mistake with sfv, and literally said they were just too greedy to put out another darkstalkers game DESPITE 3s and mvc2 doing well on xbl

Also I never said boycott capcom, just make sure to let them know they're slipping.

some br told me negative edge on kb is difficult and i said lol
but is it tru

take a breath
realize its just a game
and the person youre playing is probably a talking dog or a naked bob

if you havent been playing fighting games before this point you really have no reason to be mad, youre much further ahead of people who are only that experienced, just understand that losses will teach you(outside of laggy matches or w/e) so if you see a loss as a gain it makes you less mad

Just have fun

And play level 8 cpu until you win everytime, since all the best players are bots.

Stop caring and just play. Once you realize the points are meaningless you're fine.

Results at locals, regionals, and majors are the only thing that really matter in a competitive sense.

The classic "I got dismantled 3 posts ago but my goldfish brain rejected that so all i remember is the aftermath"

Never change /v/ile scum

take each loss not as a personal attack against you, but as an opportunity to learn and to get better. You aren't going to be the best after a week and any time you lose or get destroyed, watch the replays, see what you fucked up and practice, whether it be against a specific setup or an input error or spacing, whatever. Training mode and watching replays. Do that.

Don't play sfv. Some games just produce way more salt because of bad gamedesign and personal preference.

keep your mind present. Focus on what you did wrong

it's easy to panic and do dumb things in the heat of the moment, and it's hard to look critically at the things you're doing wrong. We don't want to think that we make bad decisions or that we dropped links or that we made the same mistake a dozen times in a match. Looking for those things is what helps you improve

Win or lose, take something from the match. Did you anti air every time you had the chance? Did you fall for the same set up multiple times? Are you as familiar with the other character as you should be?

These are things you can work on to get better, but you have to first acknowledge that you need to work on them.
Add my CFN and when I ask for games on here hit me up, I'm always down to play anyone, regardless of rank

I've gotten beaten pretty bad in some matches in SFV and the opponent just denies the runback. I just want more match experience, why run away from fairly free points?

Is UNIEL a high IQ game? I want to get into it

Your locals results really don't matter unless you live in norcal, socal, or nyc

Depends what character you pick.

do you play mika/bison/nash or ken

Only if you play high IQ characters such as Orie

uniel is the highest iq game. it's like anime except that frame data actually matters.

no

Thanks everyone, i will try and keep a cool head and keep training. I'm lucky that people in the discord i joined give good feedback to what i do wrong and how to improve. Hopefully i'll see you guys in the higher ranks sooner or later.

How do you figure?

Just because there's someone out there that's better than you doesn't mean you shouldn't play, that's like saying unless you're in the NHL or AHL you shouldn't play hockey, there's still tons of amateur mens leagues in every city, both ice and street.

I wish SFV had a theme song.

It most certainly is not. Every game can be judged by its lowest common denominator, and Gordeau is too braindead to call the game high IQ.

That's not UNiEL.

>canadian advice

how do people get excited for the olympics? it's all genetics. the truest skill exists in esports where all geners can compete on a level playing field.

Stay in /pol/, retard.

you're right it's not the old outdated version of uniel

truly tempting bait, brother

No, juri. I stopped playing mika since I thought that was the problem in the first place.

What is the highest IQ fighting game?
VF5:FS?

>play fighting games for 5 minutes
>shirt and pants get soaked in sweat

vf4 evo
ttt2

dropkick

not optimal, should do a standing HP instead of Lariat.

windjammers

Daraku tenshi the footsies are so advanced you can't even see your legs in the bar stage

Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine

Neo Turf Masters

VF is actually a bit overrated in terms of IQ. You can get really far in most VFs after 2 by just counting your frames and not doing stupid shit all the time, especially in 5 FS. Even the open/closed stance stuff isn't that big of a deal.

Highest IQ 2D game is probably Arcana Heart
Highest IQ 3D game is Tobal 2, but fuck Tobal

reaction time and IQ are also genetical dumbass.

even chess is determined by IQ that is genetics.

catherine

holosseum

Is Byakuya high IQ?

doesn't reach from that range

SF5

Lmao i forgot about this one

Why are you even asking Brick?
But yeah, he is.

melee

What do I use to antiair as C-Hisui?

Do you have Trigger Macro or do you Trigger manually?

There's a macro?

No, i don't use any scripts.

I actually got accused of scripting for my yomi air knees

Minorities dominate esports too cause of genetics. Its over

>mfw he sweeps twice instead of just grabbing you

BIG
MEATY
PAWS

do you want to play