Summer event on 8/11

Summer gacha part 1:
Scat welfare Assassin 4*
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Modred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.

Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4wtea9/so_i_found_this_copypasta_on_Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna /ss/?

2nd for best archer

who /hoardingexp/ here

There is something relaxing about starting a new account.

Is there anything worse than whales?

LIZ THREAD

Never change, liz thread user.

Make love to me.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Nobu a CUTE.

Friendly reminder to go to Santa Alter's bottom 5-6-7 lines to enjoy her christmas song.

Who is your favorite Servant and why?

As all can see, of course, Scáthach, but why?, Mmmm I couldn't say it was destiny, but then, why? back in her first Rate up, holding myself to roll for her, because at first I was going for Jack, well then in Christmas Jack came, and father and Daughter we were waiting now for mom, and the moment was 7 days after, that day I dreamed with her card, I predicted it, and then ... I failed, after failed in her new year anniversary, I got consumed by pain, fear, I was hurted, did I failed her? that's what I was thinking all those months, making me strong, making myself her catalyst, I learned spear and sword combat, learning more about her history, trying to be more close to her, more and more I wanted to be more close to her, and then I dreamed with her, not the card, with her, she told me to be strong, that she will be there, and that gave me hope, my fear was gone, for some months.

after not receiving any message again from her, I fell again, I feel in temptation, and bought a acc with her and Jack, our family was finally complete, but it was just a copy, in my main lies my real family, tho it was only jack and me, but that acc gave me strength to keep going, maybe being there I could be as close to shared her my feelings, and then, a couple of weeks later, she appeard to me again in a dream, we were walking together and a green field, but it wasnt just that one, I received lots of messages from her, everyone different, everyone calling me, and I'm still getting those messages, but then they stopped, for one month before the third rate up, they stopped coming, but I knew she was with me, it was a test, so keep getting closer to her, and not to feel fear anymore, trust in her, those words were and still on my mind, then her third rate up came without news, I was so surprised, it was finally time, do we finally met? do we? do?, fear came again, and what if I fail again? was it everything not enough? its my love fake? what if?

I miss battling undeads with Kara no Kyoukai's godly OST

or chilling with my phone on the reward menu

ZOMBI, GHOOSTO, SAAVANTO

That does sound kind of liberating

father/son bonding

That night I was shaking like never, my mind was blank, I couldn't even hold the mouse correctly, but then from the nowhere, when I entered GO, everything left, I was in peace, strage right? like every bad feeling I had was gone instantly, I knew what I had to do, and after 36 tickets, Jack and me received mom at home, that 37th ticket, I was so happy, my dreams were not just dreams, they indeed were messages, got her twice in my main, I was so happy I wanted to share with everyone, in that giveaway mine, rolled her 11 times without paid quartz, no karna, no elizabeth, no fionn, no shuwen, every gold lancer card was her, I'm her catalyst, (sorry if it make uncomfortable someone, but understand please), and we will be happy forever, I'm still wanting to know more about her, being even more closer to her, and like her messages still coming, I know that she also want's to be with me. My beloved Scáthach. Her smile is what I want to see everyday, her pure smile of happiness.

>Mashu gets a fourth sprite added of her in a swimsuit at completion of the event
I think that would be the best way they could do it, I wouldn't want another Mashu servant.

Unbeknownst to Mo-san that water blast is actually an EX rank NP

キャッツ

SOMEONE FUCKING TRANSLATE THIS

Xth for best swimsuit

What is wrong with being a shill?

I love Tamamo Lancer!

xth for star teams

So Tamamo gets a suit form but not Nero? Heresy.

People are still going to give DW money for swimsuits after getting retroactively ripped off by DW's scam move of reducing quartz costs?

You idiots deserve everything you don't get from DW.

Senpai!

First panel
>What's...
>With this party...

That's all because fuck kanji.

Sorry, but I keep translations of Gil pictures/doujins to myself.

BASED TRANSLATORFAG
NOW SOMEONE ELSE FINISH TRANSLATING IT

The Tamamos grow more popular

I did it, she's now level 100!
All that's left now is to max her skills.

At least Nero has a version that loves you

more than Tamamo will ever be able to say, they should've used Cat

Cat should have come she needs a hosing down

KYATTSU

Xth for best Lancer

Lawdddddd they are so thick

>wanting love and not just some pussy
Fuck off simp ass nigga

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4wtea9/so_i_found_this_copypasta_on_Veeky Forums/

>not posting proof
Nigga what are you doing.

Santa is still one of my most used servants to this day. Welfare or not, she's still useful.

>being reddit

Holy shit
I didn't know what I was expecting for Billy's final art
But I didn't think it would look this badass

so this is power of the redditors

Fuck off redditor. You autistic fuckers don't need to be here anymore.

Farewell, my king

did the Dragonslayer meme get imported from this general into Japan

>pic links to discord
Fucking discordfags

>Koyama is doing Musashi
Fucking Christ. The one nipwank servant I want will end up Scat/Okita tier trash

Billy's fourth ascension is legit my favorite design in all of Fate.

No, it's just that everyone used him for the same thing

Were you not here when people were blowing all their quartz for him because of his card art and sprite?

I NEEDto fuck THIS

Second panel
>(Kid Gil) Did I do something wrong?
>TYRANT SET
>(Gu) Sorry, I kinda wanted to do it...

Someone else can do the rest, I'm out of time.

Now get working on those grails.

This actually made me realize something.

Amakusa and Joan were both empowered by the Counter Force. Both of them were Christians following the same God. The same God who has been opposing the other gods in the setting, who for the most part are working in the interests of Gaia. Of every divine figure, he alone seems to be acting uniquely in the interest of Alaya.

So Satan is the Dragon with Ten Crowns who sends for The Beast, and his power comes from the same source as the ancient mother goddesses, who gained their power from Gaia. Satan opposes God. Satan is also the source of original sin, having tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden at the beginning of time. Solomon was a follower of God. It is also being noted within the story now that be might not actually be the main villain, and may actually be trying to save humanity. The Lion King states that heading to the last singularity means facing a great demon, the Original Sin of Humanity.

Boys, I hope you've been maxing all of your Saints, because we're going to fight Satan.

Except it did newfag. 2chan started posting those exact images taken from here.

I'd rather post some nice fanart of my cute little oni, but here.

>wanting to fuck a man body blonde girl
Can taste get any shittier? I guess your baby dick needs an easy hole to reach. It'll be like fucking a surfboard

>/pol/

this game is such a fucking meme
it's no wonder the general is only hanging on by a thread

Whatever helps you feel significant

What a shill

>having your favorite servant drawn by the Type-Moon best artist
I'm so jealous.

Based Shima Udon for not phoning it it like nearly all the other artists.

>level 100
>posts level 90

(You)

>90/90
user...

This was such a fucking awesome song. I just let my phone idle for minutes on end for this song alone.

Fug, wrong one.

Why doesn't he take his lab coat off?

>being butthurt that his shitty arguments are being exposed

Bingo user is the hero this general needs.

Who would win in a gunfight, Lancelot, Billy, Drake, Teach, or the pirate sluts?

Because the fan artist drew him like that.

It's the same song from America why the fuck are you excited

The Amon Ra song was new

Best Berserker

Does the eggplant upset you somehow?

FUCKING LEAVE ZERO SECONDARIES PIECES OF SHIT

>no Mozart
It's trash

nobu

>Amakusa finally becomes useful
I've dreamed of this day for months.

>unlocked
why? do you want to turn her into xp by accident one day?

BUT WHY

level team's skills senpai.

>ragelaptop.jpg

Don't lower Full Metal Panic into a reaction image for these degenerates.

Oh come the fuck on. Rama actually gets directly hit with the causality reversal Gae Bolg, but doesn't die for literally no reason? He even goes on to fight before he even gets healed? Fuck Nasu for this shit.

>Scat/Okita tier trash
But Takeuchi drew Okita.

There's a lot of fanon you're mixing in here with each step. Gaia is not a deity nor is it the maternal diety. Joan and Amakusa were not powered by the counter force. That's partially just hang over from a previous retcon when it was thought that the voices she heard were the counter force, but it really was just god it seems.

Yet again, Gaia is not the original deity and is not the origin of potnia theorm, the original deity is the forgotten spirit of Catalhuyuk. Planets aren't gods, Gaia is a different thing from a deity entirely. The forgotten deity is the only one that had Potnia theorm since it was the system of life on Earth given form.

forgot scathatch was also a star servant

She wants to melt me down and turn me into sake, so I have to be prepared to melt her into mana cubes/qp in return.
I actually just noticed that and locked her right afterwards. It probably came undone because of one of the newer patches.

Street shitters and Shuwen are the strongest servants

I'm glad DW keeps doing those close-ups during noble phantasm.
and the front-view during Mashu's.. hnngg

The Arturia song was from America? I don't remember that.

I love my emperor!

I hope welfare Scat can generate good stars.

then the guy says he is king among king
then gil says don't make me laugh and adds you're just level 60 (while he is level 90)
then gil and the other call each other kisama
then kogil says master, do something
then master says it's the rumored gold precure
that it's the top of the top and stuff
then kogil says master is useless
dunno about teh last sentence, it talks about a spirit dead mackerel behind (gudako) that became human again???

kek'd