Does your current car originate from the same country as your family line?

If not, what car from that country would you drive if you had to?

Also, for the seething autists here, the way this works is not where you or your parents were born, but the country where your birth last name originated from.

For instance, an American with the last name of Schmidt would have to pick a German car.

I'd have to drive something like this, which I would be completely okay with.

Uh I guess a m3 csl. The one with the cardboard trunk

Shame french cars aren't appealing then

Pretty much any Alpine variant would do nicely.

Literally any Alpine, hot Renaults, certain hot Peugeots, any Citroën with hydropneumatics...

My last name is McGrath and I live in the US.

tfw no delorean

How the fuck could I forget

Sign me up

>no cars from Armenia

There are cattle cars.

Hmm , I would need to find an original mini. Or Ford Capri or Jaguar XJS (the V12 ideally).

>irish last name

guess i'm attacking the touge in a heinkel kabine

Pretty sure Heinkel is German

Their bombers destroyed your neighbor's cities

The TMC Costin is Irish.

I know that feel br'O

Yes, I'll daily drive a Delorean thanks OP

it is, but it was produced in ireland for a time. i'll take though since it seems like i have nothing else to go with

>be glorious eleven
>dive vehicle made in Hiroshima
Feels good

>Russian last name
>tfw no Lada shitbox
Thanks for rubbing it in meanie

D e s u log in pls

I have no fucking idea where my family is from, as the furthest back I've checked is either Scotland or London depending on which side you pick.
The mass immigration isn't recent here, so everyone's been here generations. It's not 'my grandfather got off the boat from ireland' like in the US.

Mate you can also drive a DAF

>last name translates directly to German.
Too many good choices, I guess a classic air cooled 911, but there are some damn nice Mercs and Audi's I wouldn't mind either.

Finland doesn't have a car brand of its own. However cars are and have been manufactured in Finland so I pick from them.

Talbot solara GLS
-1.5 liter single carb
-5 speed transmission
-Saab front seats
-Great visibility
-Comfy as hell
-Peugeot 1.6 from 205 Gti or XUD are both pretty easy swaps.

I live in America and my ancestry is 100% German. I've owned two Fords, a Honda, and a Mazda.

I am sorry, ancestors.

Forgot the picture

STRAYA CUNT

What cars do the Polish make?

Well I mean with a Dutch last name living in America, we just drove American cars. My whole family have lived in America, I can't remember what great grandpa came from the Netherlands to live in America but we're considered dutch.

Anyway, my whole family trust the GM brand the most

Norway doesn't make cars, and I'm not gonna drive a piece of shit Swedish car.

>commonwhore
Noice.jpg

>English roots
>British car

...well shit, what do you know.

That's true, but those are kinda neat in their own way. Same top speed both forwards and backwards.

gutten tag, mein Freund.

75& german, 20% english, 5% basketball. I own saabs though.

>lso, for the seething autists here, the way this works is not where you or your parents were born, but the country where your birth last name originated from.
My great grandfather changed his last name from a complicated German name to what mine is today while he was in America. I own a Ford.

I own a car from my family name's country of origin.
The 4 family names of my grandparents also all came from the same country.

FSO cars.
The Fiat 126p
All of which are very cool.

DESIGNATED

PARKING

SPOTS

Scotland......I think they should stick to making ships.

>a complicated German name
drumpf?

heh

It was way more common for German immigrants to do that than you think. That's why it's dumb for people to make a big deal about it for Donald.

I am very Swedish, fortunately however, volvo hasn't been sitting on ass and actually has some decent cars.

Polestar blue is my favourite colour, I want to respray my car in it and paint my wheels glossy black

Let's see, Blyth is a Northumbrian surname, derived from the Blyth Valley.

Any car makers come out of the English northeast?