Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2263
The great Red Dragon Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 18th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29409364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for u.a

Seconded.
>tfw this will never exist again

Third for new budget meta.

8th eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is best dragonBro

We're back baby!

>excalibur over utopia
>big eye over dracossack
>heartlandraco and rhapsody
>no glow-up for naturia beast
im glad.

>utopia
This existed for maybe 2 weeks between the Tins and the next list. Za Lightningu didn't exist even in Nipland, baby.
>dracossack
I forgot you can tribute summon using the tokens, shit.
>hearltandraco and rhapsody
Not a ton of other good R4 at the time, and they are decent. Rhapsody won me some games.
>no GUB into Natty Beast
I could tech it but space is kinda tight, fitting in UAs and two engines. I just made this recently, I was showing someone what "Full Power UAs" was. Quite fun when I opened well.

>filename
>KONAMI YOU LITTLE SHIT

Oh my god are you fucking serious. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD KONAMI YOU LITTLE SHITS IF I DON'T PULL AT LEAST TWO FUCKING BENTEN FROM MY BOX I'M GOING TO STRANGLE TEWART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>effect is the exact same as in the OCG
at least it didnt get the burgess- i mean paleozoic treatment.

You can't preprepare machine angel ritual?

can you read what pre-prep does

I thought Magical Sometihing was an old grandma, but she's actually a MILF, huh?

I'm not able to look it up right now, no.

the level 8 synchro is an MST that works on either players turn.
i guess you could End Phase pop moraltach or something.
but no sanctum or ignition hurts.

This is also gold.

Is DoL2 one of those every-card-is-holo packs?

4 Ultra, 1 Secret per pack.

Already using Delta

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29409364

MS is Magical Exemplar/Tempest Magician/Magical Abductor she's in her mid 30's in the worst scenario.
and she is in a perpetual PMS-mode she's my cardfu and I love her

Thoughts on this? I'm down the 2 upstarts and an Allure I'd want to run in the OCG build. What could my last slot be?

Oh, that's annoying.

What le fuck

Darklord reborn card or Hoban

Soul Charge? How do you intend to summon Gustav.

add the Hungry Burger engine and watch your opponents ragequit

>hungry burger engine
Do tell

It's just there as the one-off Xyz for Tri-And-Guess

You might as well add Ring of Destruction. Regular burn still works in nurse burn.

cut out the mallets for bad reaction, and for the last card play either vanity's or altar of the darklords

The Mallets are a core part of the deck though.
Quite a few of my cards are HOPTs. Mallet allows me to shuffle them back into the deck, draw some more hopefully live cards, then perhaps banish them away with Desires. The -1's hurt, but they are alleviated by the Card of Demise +2 and Desires +1 to a certain extent.

do we know the artists behind yugioh card arts aside Kaz and the girl in charge of the charmers/traptrix cards?

Show me a good tcg/ocg melodious deck

Let's see those meme decks.

Senpai cyber angels are giving me a massive boner, help me by giving me a decent decklist

I gotchu senpai.

>Card of Desires
>Normal Spell

>Add cards banished face-down to your hand until you have 3 cards in your hand. During the End Phase of this turn, banish your whole hand face-down. You can only activate 1 "Card of Desires" a turn. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this card.

Stun shit/10

What's some good music to duel with?

Whatever fits the theme of your deck m8

I hit up Skullgirls for Abyss Actors for example

>a singing loli can beat a giant dragon made of rock

I'm gonna try to build one only because they're cute. I'll get bqck to you in an hour.

I always listens to denpa whenever I play card games.

There's only been two (2) tops for Cyber Angels so far so you might as well take your pick man

I'd let her beat my rock hard dragon :^)

>Cyber Dragons will never be meta
IT HURTS

Do not underestimate the determination to fist.

Here's the other top

>ygodr tops are the only decklists you can use
k

Where in that entire post did you glean that information? Can you petdeckfags get over yourselves for once today?

The way you posted made it seem like those two tops were the only sources he should look at. Also, I've been engraved with a negative connotation of anyone sourcing ygodr after the incident.

Thanks anons i'll test those out

>the incident.
You don't mean...THAT Hedgehog DO YOU?

Here user.

They WERE meta though.
Honestly, how do they improve them?

Some advice:
Only run Gale Dogra if you run Herald, since running my build with Saffira and 2 Dakini likes to go second and OTK, and Dogra is so easy to stop, leaving you -3000. Honest is amazing in either build, because it's searchable by Benten. Stickchair engine is also great because you can search one of the missing pieces with Benten for that sick +3 (sometimes +4 if you draw the 3rd Chair) plus pop. I run Utopia Ray because Stick + 2 Chairs can go into it for a 4-mat Lightning that is protected by MAR. Also, Cosmic Cyclone is usually better than Titty Twisters, since you don't plus off of discarding, only tributing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DELETE THIS

That yellow hedgehog again, of all places...

post waifus

What's the Purify of YGO?

What's Purify?

Searchable Fusion Card, and a good retrain of Cyber End Dragon. None of that Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon garbage.

Reminder
>Cyber Angels were praised to be better than Nekroz and people said they would be meta
>Even Nekroz, after all the hits tops more than them.
It's just hilarious, another overhyped deck but I guess Blue-eyes and ABC basically screwed over every single LIGHT deck before they even come out, everybody siding AoJs and LIMs has got to hurt combined with the issues of being a ritual deck

CED is pretty cool, I think something like a Cyber Dragon that counts itself as 2 mats for a Cyber Fusion would be pretty neat, alongside the searchable Power Bond.

konami giving shit legacy support to BLS, Buster Blader, and Red-eyes

>and a good retrain of Cyber End Dragon. None of that Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon garbage.
Why did you remind me? Holy shit that was disappointing, made me scared of retrains now.
Then again, there's no possible way for Konami to fuck this up like they did for NBEUD so it can only get better.

CED is cool, but piecing as his only effect kinda sucks, especially now with Infinity and Chimeratech in the Extra Deck.

The only reason Nekroz top at all in the OCG is because of Releaser.
Otherwise Cyber Angels are indeed better than them. Though that doesn't mean either of them are good. Rituals are really gimped.

here it is, enjoy it

I had to google Purify just now but Red-Eyes Fusion outside of Inferno Fire Blast cheese, BLS - Envoy of the Evening Twilight, and especially Whelp not being able to summon the Buster Blader retrain sounds pretty up that alley.

RIP fucking /freak/s, just watched Earthlings. Fucking dyke-loving queers BTFO, Lapidot best pairing NA, Peedle a cute.

Shut up, you fucking faggot. Jerk off to Jasper in peace, quietly, alone, like the rest of us.

Amethyst is best gem, btw.

I hate Jasper, and am glad to see that she's now nothing but a mutant /freak/ now. Bestgem is always Peri for being REDEEMED and that child-like innocence.

Searchable power bond makes it instant tier 1 :^)

can you faggots not talk about that garbage here?

let's ask konami a Gem-Knight Jasper and her respective Lswarm counterpart

Soon as you git gud spic, XD

>Soon as you git gud spic, XD
i'm already good, so stop talking about that trash show

eat shit__________ and die ______________________.

Stop playing bad decks then.

it's not my fault i still like magicians

l i t e r a l l y a searchable power bond/fusion is all they need to become a decent contender.

I was referring more to Kingu.dek. Though Metalmeme > Magicians.

don't disrespect kingu.dek, i take it personal even if it's a shitty glass cannon deck
MPYZ > Metalfu meme

what card is that between sandstorm mirror force and solemn strike ?

I used your deck, its not half bad. It's like Synchrons, except way more agressive.

>kingu deck

>MM + XVI
>still playing Magicians

Just make it exactly the same but with 3 attacks and an armades effect.

ayy thanks man, really appreciate it
here u go
i find them fun because i can do R7NK stuff while having kirin/Ignister

What's the reason for Darkfire Dragon?

Would Red-Eyes be meta if Dr. Red came back to 3?

>16000 triple attack piercing armades
No user, bad user.

sometimes i don't wanna waste norden, you can take it out for a Red Nova Dragon, i tested it and it works fine

Why is it called an Armades effect?

nope. blue-eyes will go tier 0 instead

Read armades and then reread uagg.