Alright brotha I got just the thing...

Alright brotha I got just the thing. We're gonna do the exterior in satin black with electric blue flame decals on the sides. But here's the wicked part--inside those flames will be skulls that have sapphires in their eye sockets. Now, this might sound a little loco, but I'm thinkin for the interior we do the whole thing in crushed red velvet. It's gonna pop like a vampire's coffin my brotha, I'm talkin real hella skella, and it's only gonna cost you 25 G's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31nHhkplakw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>crackin

Whoa I see you got a perfect numbers matching Hemi Cuda convertible here for sale.
I could offer you 600 bucks man. Hey I gotta make a profit.

ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF FAT N' FURIOUS: ROLLING THUNDER...

>takes car to auction
>it sells for 150% profit
>"it should've brought more man"

>Get followed by a tow truck
>Two tattooed gay-biker looking types in it
>Screaming at me to pull over about my car

Fuck it, I'm either gunna outrun them straight to a police station or just start shooting

>Filename.

More like

>Spend way too much on car
>Half ass the build and cut corners to meet some asinine arbitrary deadline
>Put shifty looking paint/giant nignog wheels on it
>Take it to auction
>Lose $3000

Lol shifty looking paint. Fucking autocorrect.

lol fag

is it bad that i actually like *some* of the cars he/his team make(s)?

Their paint guys are pretty fucking talented it's just that Danny's taste is kinda shit. Every once in a while they'll do something nice.

On the subject of these kinda shows, does anyone else watch Bitchin' Rides? I think those guys might be my favorite TV crew. No retarded deadlines, actually building cars for customers rather than building random shit and hoping it sells, and to top it all off I love the attention to detail that goes into the builds.

It's good to see I'm not the only one who finds these shows unimaginably tacky. Every single build looks like it was either done by a colorblind boomer with the taste of an autistic five year old.

Pic semi related. By the way is there a single 30s ford coupe that hasn't been completely ruined by boomers?

I actually like the shows and cars....

I'll have to check that out, thanks.
Literally everybody here finds TV shit tacky.

>those vegas hipsters who ruin every car they come across with fake patina and diesel engines

People in my RL unironically like gasmonkey garage. why even live.

Cool man!

Overhaulin' made some good builds, even though it was thrown together in a week.

Also the fantom works guy pissed me off for being a giant twat but he usually built good stuff.

>even though it was thrown together in a week.
It wasn't.

This guy is my neighbor. No really, the shop is within sight of mine.

I run into him a lot and he tells me just how fake the show is, inadvertently of course. He never buys or sells the cars for the prices shown and he never builds them in the time-frame either.

Then up the street from us is Phipps automotive.

Phipps used to be a bad ass hot-rodder, but since the monkeys got famous he just collects checks. First he was renting space to them, then the "fired up" garage guys started renting.

The last time I saw DeWaine Phipps, he was wearing sorta hipster shoes and a crappy hipster brown leather jacket, I mean the guy looked like he just stepped out of a cheap italian Fashioné boutiqué and sampled everything. That's a far cry from when he used to have oily shards for hands.

The fired up guys won't be around much longer. They don't actually work there at Phipps', they just rent the front portion for filming. Tom works at a shop DIRECTLY across from the Gas Monkey shop, for instance.

Oh, and the bearded guy is a faggot. I mean extreme faggot. You notice how he tucks his chin in and tries his best to deepen his voice on some episodes but sounds like a chicken-neck in others? The chicken neck is closer to life. He's a complete spaz that talks like he knows his shit but can't back himself when you cross examine him.

So that's my insight as a neighbor. Richard is alright, he's not the sleezeball he plays on TV, but he definitely doesn't have time if you ain't got the dime. Just take your shitty pictures, you commercially enslaved sheep, and keep on walking.

Came across that one today.
>guy comes in with 73 GTX
>wants to go faster to beat import kid
>lardasses spend entire show going;
>imports suck
>muh Hemi
>Muricuh!
>muh muscle
>imports suck
>charge guy 45 grand for Hemi, tranny rebuild, new front brakes, and respray
>meet guy at race track, say they track down import boy
>expect GTR or Supra or something
>guy in Integra with huge wing and decals shows up
>beat him with tv magic

man I wish I woulda known this before I went there
>go to dallas for thanksgiving
>hey cool the gas monkey place is here
>go to their little bar thing because there was a concert
>overpriced shitty food
>concert was good
>go to the garage itself
>all you see is a convenience store sized shop full of their shit
>not a single motherfucker working on a goddamn tuesday, save for the people in the store
>extremedisappointment.gif
fuck that show and fuck them.
I'm surprised the aaron dude is a piece of shit. he seems cool.
I assume you get good business, with the literal busloads and fucking convoys of boomers and their little kids always coming to see the garage and shit?

I hate everything about his tastes but I actually toured his shop once and the paint on some of the project cars they had in the back was fucking jaw dropping amazing. It was layered with water bubbled between the layers of paint to create a water bubble looking texture but glass smooth, pretty neato for some silly truck.

>I assume you get good business, with the literal busloads and fucking convoys of boomers and their little kids always coming to see the garage and shit?

Ok let me make this clear, that road is going to SHIT because of this. It has fallen apart because of the shear volume of traffic. Every day, EVERY GODDAMN DAY I KID YOU NOT, there are people pulling into our parking lots to turn around, gawk, park in the road and block traffic. Another thing is that truck drivers are probably passing through and don't want to miss the opportunity, so they pull off to the side of the road and sometimes you'll have two loaded semi's blocking the side of the road, idling loud as hell, so they can get out and get a picture of....the fucking sign and a fence...

I test-ride my motorcycles through that road because it loops around to an open service road where I am safe if I crash, and I have to weave through entire families crossing the road. Now if Richard happens to be there, good luck. You have 50 people standing outside that gay little souvenir shop taking turns to have their picture taken with him.

No, no business comes my way from the gawkers. They're tools, they just want to see "that thing what we saw on da TV box inna real life!" so they stop, gawk, buy shit and leave.

Richard asked about one of the bikes I was riding and it wasn't some flashy fag-contraption, so none of the crowd was interested and you could hear the groans and lip-smacks as I was taking up their precious time talking to my neighbor.

They only work when filming, then take 3-months off. That 3-months is DEAD. Richard is gone, the crew is gone, DEAD. But people still pile around the fence to snap shots of the beat up hulls laying around and buy shitty swag.

Aaron is the patron saint of gay hipsterism. He parrots cheesy one-liners that are supposed to sound manly and witty, parrots shit he read inna online, and when you try to talk the same or greater level of technical concepts, he recoils...

>tfw was one of those retards who pulled over, stopped, gawked, and turned around
s-sorry user

LUL I live in Dallas. Everybody knows somebody that knows somebody on TV and shit gets soul-wrenching because you see how easy people are to program.

One of my associates was a butler to a family that allotted him a 3-million-dollar balance. He said that the way the family was nothing more than a clan of polite givers-takers can't be described. Daddy was just a tool for bringing in money, the kids were never truly considered, just fed, clothed, and given whatever they wanted to appease them. No love, no compassion.

He was a limo driver for years but says he can never do it again because the people that hired him were so similar and would be on the phone and talk about how everybody are just animals that need to be herded and told what to buy.

He's right, though. People are pretty worthless and vacant. That's the part that gets to you deep inside.

I've always thought Aaron was probably a piece of shit in real life. He talks like he knows everything about anything.

>muh airride!

Lmao I've always wanted to try pulling someone over to lowball them for their car like he does... never had the balls.

I always got the impression that Richard doesn't love how the show has evolved. Obviously, he is a business man and appreciates what it did for his brand. But, he seems generally less genuinely interested in what they are doing in the more recent episodes

Theres a couple of decent TV shows.
Just that none of them are American

He just signs checks and racks up the pussy, dude. yeah he's married but...who we kiddin?

I just watched that show for the first time the other day too and it was that episode.
>all that money and he just BARELY beat the shitbox integra

im a distant relative to the guy from lizard lick towing and he tells our family how insanely fake the show is. I watch this shit for the entertainment factor im not really taking much of it to heart

holy fucking kek
I used to think that shit was real.
still fucking funny, also sterlings are total shit, just expensive rebranded dodges.
you need to tell us what he's told you

Shame all these shows tend to suck, but none can compete with r u fastr than redneck.

Nice stock Miata youve got there, come race this 700 horse restomod while we hurl xenophobic slurs at you.

>Are you faster than a redneck

Didn't that show end at 6 ep's because they kept getting btfo? Never found an episode past that?

These guys are top lads. Fuzz genuinely knows what's up

Hey man I like some of Foose's stuff, but only if he stopped with the fucking donk rims.

I can't stand looking at him, biggest hipster I've ever seen. Unfortunately the other guy acts like a fool most of the time. Still better than cucking cars and shows like that, though.

Fuzz is based
youtube.com/watch?v=31nHhkplakw

you really needed to be told?

>Is that thang terbuh?
kid looking around sheepishly
>uh, y--yes.

>45k just to beat an integra

Could've just spent $700 for an LS1+Nitrous.

Didn't even beat him without editing.

thats actually fucking awesome desu senpai