So why is the Viper the best car ever made?

So why is the Viper the best car ever made?

The thing is, it wasn't.

sorry faglet.

kek
>inb4 a viper cuck gets triggered

>truck engine
>naturally aspirated
>slab
>proper emanuel
>brutally uncomfortable

all signs point to yes

>Willow Springs 1:25
The Nismo did Willow Springs in 1:19.07

Great drag car, shit race car. Prove me wrong.

>something about multiple records being set with a Viper ACR on a bunch of tracks

wasn't the viper gtsr highly successful in sports car/endurance racing though? iirc the viper's success was the sole reason that led to gm developing the c5r cus they didn't wanna be outdone.

The viper isn't a car for moms - the Nissan GT-R is.

My mom could drive the Nissan GT-R. My mom couldn't drive a Dodge Viper.

The Dodge Viper is as close as you'll get to sports cars from the 50s and 60s like the Shelby cobra.

Why would you ignore the driving potential of this vehicle? It has the potential to give you the most rewarding and different driving experience out there. You actually have to become one with the car and learn how to drive it quickly.

Don't be mad about it.

Id rather have one of these in my garage because

a.) they don't cost 100,000+ on the used market. There are two or three decades of vipers to choose from and they're all awesome.
b.) they're head turners and people will always like them. They will never lose their cool like an original Acura NSX - those are becoming obsolete.
c.) you can always take a viper to a car show and be respected
d.) kids like the viper. If kids like it then it's a cool car. Kids don't like original Acura NSXs
e.) prices for vipers are reasonable.
g.) fuck you

ugly
shit interior
sounds awful
cheaply made
horrible power for engine size

its an objectively terrible car with a fanbase that consists of "muh v10" "muh no nannies"

>its an objectively terrible car

It's not ugly. It's an amazing design.

The interior isn't bad. It has progressed with the times like every other car manufacturer. I bet you thought mk4 Volkswagen interiors were luxurious.
They aren't cheaply made
The power is good for the type of engine. 400-500 is amazing

I sense some envy in your tone.

at least I got a laugh out of this thread

fanboys are hilarious when theyre deluded

>slab

Slow loud and bangin?

NSX will never not be cool. Fuck you

Maybe you're a loser. The viper has sold well for decades.

Quit bench racing and start looking at each car individually. Maybe then you'll take a unbiased look at the viper and realize it's one of the coolest cars of our time.

But go drive your Nissan GT-R into a tree (yes Nissan GT-R can crash)

Look at that boring thing. Nothing compared to a snake.

>horrible power for engine size
How does this matter?

>fanboys

oh god just stop

the Viper is a colossal piece of shit that relies on the gimmick of a V10

I think if you can't see why the GT-R and the Viper are both awesome cars you're a huge fag.

Lol.

And what records did the original NSX set. It beat the worst Ferrari to 60mph? Then it got its ass handed to it by a Mazda rx7?

A viper would beat an rx7 easily.

the amount of fucking retards it killed