Why are we the best board

Why are we the nicest board, you can look at /g/ and they get fed up with people asking for help, but about 60% of our threads are advice threads
if Veeky Forums had an online award ceremony for the best board we would win.

>post yfw gm has yet to create a corvette faster than the GTR

>post yfw somebody tried to defend the 86/BRZ

>post yfw when someone says gm can compete

>post yfw someone says they drive a civic

>post yfw someone drives a FWD

>post yfw it's an automatic

>post yfw 4 cylinder engines

>post yfw they drive a transverse v6

8/8/4/1
8 replies 4 posters
Thanks samefag

>post yfw gm has NEVER created a production naturally aspirated V8 more powerful than the 5.2L Voodoo engine in the GT350

>tfw when you feel for the ssd meme

>mfw a shitposter actually thought be baited for once

STAND UP

>he actually needs advice

>Veeky Forums is a good board
>Veeky Forums is a nice board

Fuck off faggot

I want this place to be better. I really do. But this thread is proof of why we can't have nice things.

>I want this place to be better
Like how exactly?

Everyone being nice to each other?

>>>>www.red-dit.com

your new is showing

>ur new
No

This board hasn't changed at all in the past 7 years, only the content being shitposted.

When a good thread gets posted, the good guys of Veeky Forums come out and get serious and have actual discussions, but then every week we get that same shitposter who posts the same thing "DONT DRIVE THE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE" or some other stupid shit, that really sets this board back, because no one does anything about it

Like I said, plebbit has what you're looking for. A big hugbox where shitposts and criticisms get buried.

This is Veeky Forums. No filters and shitposts are welcome. If you have a problem with that then get the fuck out.

I can promise you that no one will miss you, cock gobbler.

we have mod and janitors for a reason

boards like this need to be monitored to keep them in check and keep them relevant and on topic

If you want to shitpost go to /b/ the majority of the people on this specific board want to have semi serious discussions and learn/teach

Thank you for picking up where I left off dude. I'm glad somebody else gets it. GR3 needs enforcement here BADLY.

>Veeky Forums is a pretty board

If you two would take a break from jerking each other off for a second you'd think about a way to actually make a difference instead of crying about it.

>protip: ignore it
I shitpost a lot but get bored of it when no one replies.

>yes, it really is that easy

If the majority of the board really does want serious discussion then they would ignore shitposts in all forms. But no, the majority of the board likes unfiltered shitposting and memes. That's why we are here on Veeky Forums.

DRIVE RWD, STAY LIVE

>the majority of the people on this specific board want to have semi serious discussions and learn/teach
It is never going to happen here. Read it again.

This is a place where people, smart people that know cars and retards can shitpost all the crap that would get them b& off forums and facebook.

I have tried so many fucking times to post good info here and it gets shitposted to death. You have to accept like I did that this is a place where people come to blow off steam.

You don't go to a bar to learn Calculus.

this. Veeky Forums isn't for serious discussions. Go to reddit if you want a place to talk about facts.

I browse both reddit and Veeky Forums, However, I don't have a reddit membership and just brwose the free section. i'm not buying a trip tag for here either.
Try to keep the discussion here car related, ok guys? thanks.

Get the fuck out

People who actually enjoy shitposting are mentally ill and should be contained, not catered to. I had a good laugh at the Ronald McDonald porsche. That's blowing off steam. But I've also learned a lot from the extremely rare good theeads. Read the damn site rules. This is not /b/.

make me

>Go to reddit if you want a place to talk about facts.
kek

Shitposters are incredibly active posters because they are fat neckband virgins who sit in their moms basement all day. They can also same fag but still increase the IP count by cycling airplane mode on their phone before posting. Ignoring them dies jack shit because they just reply to themselves, derail new threads, or get another shitposter to join them.

Those threads are extremely rare desu.Last time there was a decent post on here was when we recorded running in the 90's

Veeky Forums is easily the worst board I browse

You should visit non-repeating car generals. You can learn a lot from a one-off general thread.

>threads are extremely rare desu.Last time there was a decent post on here was when we recorded running in the 90's

Veeky Forums advice is feasible because everything is objective. Car A is faster than car B on track C, quarter mile times, horsepower/torque, suspension specs, etc. You can objectively quantify which car is gud to a certain degree.

/g/ advice is a bunch of nonsense because software is inherently political. Which program is gud, vim or emacs? Well, you start by comparing RAM use and binary size, that's easy, but user has 16gb of it and a 1tb hard drive and doesn't care, so then you get really "philosophical" about programming styles, UI display system (curses is harmful! the GUI is harmful! both of you are harmful if you're using anything but plan 9! templeOS master race!), whose anecdote about being more productive while writing hello world is more valid, and so on

And it's not like "which car is more fun to drive" because these unemployed nerds try and see the world through the eyes of a professional programmer

If you have learned a lot from this place you are a fucking moron and beyond help.

Have you ever visited /asp/? its fucking shit, filled with people jerking off wrestling

>r-READ THE SITES RULES!!!
>D-DELETE SHITPOSTING!!!
You realize /pol/'s entire existence violates global rule 3, right? Shitposting is permissible on this board and all boards, if you don't like it then too bad. Sadly, this will go through one ear and out the other for you. Summerfags always tend to get triggered by something.

I wouldn't have known that rangers had bad clutch slave cylinder designs without coming here. I wouldn't have learned that VTEC is variable valve lift. I wouldn't have known about several cars like that little mazda kei car that looks like a baby RS200. I don't seek out information on cars that I sont own or plan to own. But Veeky Forums aggregates people who like all different kinds of things into the same place, I can learn about new things.

if anyone is butthurt over the content (or lack thereof) of this forumboard, you spend way too much time here and need to get a life.
Honestly, where the fuck do you think you are?

>it's ok to break rules because other people do

Fuck off alphonse.

Honestly, Veeky Forums is probably one of the comfiest boards site-wide. I mainly stick to shit boards like /a/, /v/, Veeky Forums, and dabble in others but Veeky Forums is one of the few boards that has so many tripcodes but so little fucks given about it, because everybody knows everybody. It's a surprisingly tight-woven community of carfags, and Veeky Forums has a surprising amount of board culture.
It might not be very educational itself, but you'll definitely get pointed in the right direction. In the little time I've spent here so far, I've immensely enjoyed it.
On /v/ the two shitlords arguing would have devolved into anime faces and fragmented sentences.

>refutes his entire argument
>FUCK OFF!!!
kek, summerfags triggered once again.

This is a slow board. I check it and make a few posts every couple hours if it's a day where I'm not busy. I dont think it's unreasonable to want basic shitpost containment.

>I'm not curious, I need Veeky Forums to be curious for me
Holy shit are you dumb. I bet you were born after 2000.

And if you don't like it, you can leave. Although I'll miss you. We need more bitchy little faggots like you who'll take he bait running.

You didn't refute shit. You said that you were jumping off the cliff because everyone else was.

nope

just /a/ /v/ Veeky Forums /mu/ and /co/

>52 posts
>15 posters
HOLY SHIT IVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THIS THREAD IS JUST LIKE 4 PEOPLE ARGUING OVER EACHOTHER

Re read my post. I actively strive to learn more about vehicles I currently own or wish to own constantly, and that requires sifting through dead forums wirh broken images etc for quite some time. I come on here every so often and I get additional little tidbits about other random cars and that's nice.

>I wouldn't have known about several cars like that little mazda kei car that looks like a baby RS200
Mazda didn't make that

>use the Google to find the correct answer, I'm not going to spoon feed it to you

Better than 400+ reply corvette vs gtr threads with less than 10 IPs full of nothing but two false flagging shitposters samefagging.

15+0= 4

No, I didn't you stupid shit. If the mods aren't going to inforce global rule 3 on a board that has violates it thousands of time per day they aren't going to do it here. Your dumbass obviously can't take a hint. Keep crying summerfag, only a few more months until you'll be gone.
Summerfags tend to get mad when they get outed.

Perfect 5/7 post user

Ok it's technically Suzuki made but it was sold by mazda through their Autozam brand.

Alphonse I've been here longer than you. Not by much, I give it a month at most, but longer than you. I've just gotten so sick of this bullshit I'm complaining more loudly. And are you seriously arguing that because they aren't going to contain a larger board, they won't contain a smaller one?

>all this mad over pixels on a monitor
Waaaaaaah, baby gonna cry?

Well look at that, you learned something all by yourself!

I'm almost impressed you did a normal person task.

Quick, what's the half life of uranium?

Don't know it without googling? Not surprised. Sure, anyone can find the answer, but you have to be aware of the question.

And here again you assume anyone is bothered about the content of your shitposts. Theyre just annoyed at most that you're taking up board space. And now I bet that you'll reply with another shitpost calling me mad.

1,000,000 things

>nobody is bothered by your posts
>they're just bothered by your posts
>summerfags this triggered by posts on a homosexual basket weaving forum
top kek

You knew the question, and you had the wrong answer.
>I wouldn't have known about several cars like that little mazda kei car that looks like a baby RS200

But instead of confirming an answer for yourself you were content to pass along the wrong information to whoever else doesn't know.

Fuck you boomer scum. The world is what we say it is.

You had your chance. This is our world. This is our time.

Learn to read alphonse, I said bothered by thr content of your posts. I should have said "triggered" by the content of your posts.
Calling it a mazda isn't incorrect, autozam is a mazda brand.

Also isn't just talking about any one question. It's all of the questions about cars.

>Why are we the best board
Because we have unique and intriguing tripfags.

>n-no! I'M NOT MAD!!!
kek, my posts really hit a nerve, didn't they?

>post yfw the janny is doing nothing to stop summerfags from getting btfo any harder

>Calling it a mazda isn't incorrect, autozam is a mazda brand.
So by this logic
>Mazda Cosmo
>Ford Town Car
>Chevrolet Sky Redline
>Nissan G35
>Toyota LS430
etc.

Fuck it, right?

Being technically wrong is still being wrong, faggot.

Googling "mazda kei car" brings up the AZ-1 as the second result, right below the definition of kei car. And I was just casually referring to it offhand to begin with, not actually passing along information with the intent of education. If I were, I would have gotten more specific information about it first and noted that it's only a quick Googl's information and for the other poster to verify the information for himself.

Looks like I won my bet

Unfortunately you are not one of them.

>he's still replying to me
The only reason to EVER reply to me is if you got triggered. I obviously hit a nerve.

I think that post was a joke m8

>Googling "mazda kei car" brings up the AZ-1 as the second result
Because Google looks for relevant information results that are not always fact.

So you trigger yourself a lot?

I agree with ya. I'm not here that much either.
You gotta admit it's kinda funny to watch the dedicated lifer shitposting losers troll themselves trying to get the last word.
like, what a waste of life and energy :^)

It brings up the AZ-1. I'm not arguing that Google is backing me up. I'm arguing that it's close enough to get the more accurate information.

>still replying
assmad gm fangirl spotted ;^)

>Google "Mazda kei car"
>definition of Kei Car
>Mazda Kei Car engine
>Autozam AZ-1

I needed to be sure he understood that I don't agree with him. If I didn't who knows what could happen.

ITT: I trigger summerfags

I guess google tailored my results a bit because I had Googled it previously to learn the name of it etc many posts ITT back.

/g/ is full of bigger cunts than us, but not by a long shot. Veeky Forums probably has us beat if we're going by sticky, it's much more in depth than ours.

meanie

HOLY SHIT DELETE THIS

what went wrong in your childhood?

>what went right in your childhood
FTFY

I learned that cock is amazing at the age of 15 (I know I should have learned sooner).

>implying only summerfags want to remove furfags
yiff in hell

I elarned that my own cock was amazing way before that. That doesn't explain your dog man.

t. summerfag
It's just a kink. ;^)

>only way he can figure out how not be a permavirgin is to fuck dogs

>implying i don't already have a bf
>projecting your life failures onto me this hard
top kek

>projecting my life failures
No, just guessing at what a sad life you have to live to want dog cock.