tires.tirerack.com/tires/Best
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

traction control does it for you

Sticky tires

Less Throttle

I just put wider tires on my BRZ

Drive a Honda.

Less power

Drive trash or, if you're not poor, don't press the gas so hard.

AWD
Tires
LSD

...traction control...

Selling the car and saying "fuck you" to OP

Without assists.

throttle control

Tires, throttle control, LSD

Chassis balancing and weighting

Use less throttle.

LSD, Better tyres, warmer tyres, fatter tyres, better suspension setup, better weight distibution, traction control, throttle control, boost controller by gear, higher gearing, shittier clutch.. ummm, i think thats it?

Borderline-deflated wrinkle wall tires, LSD, AWD

having the ideal onset of torque
.ie your torque should come in fully when the car is already moving a bit

Other than the forementioned you could try to upgrade and gear the transmission properly, if you get lots of power at low revs and get consistent torque all the way through the revs then you need longer gearing. This requires you to stretch first and second gears which is like running longer strides. It will give you a higher top speed but could have the slightest decrease in acceleration. If done correctly it wont be a problem. The other thing you can do is ecu tuning. You will need a aftermarket ecu that lets you change the settings. You want to tell it to start slow enough so that the wheels arent spinning but enough to get the car moving fast enough. The ecu also controls the abs and tcs so set those to what ever you like. Half the acceleration game is torque curve so do it properly and remember that if you modify one thing on the car, other elements need to be upgraded or set to compensate.

rev to 9k and dump clutch

get good?

He said eliminate it, not break parts.

More tyre

Take your foot off the gas.

with more wheelspin

your BRZ doesn't have traction issues you cocksucking liar

Less throttle
Slower clutch
lower psi

not that guy, but they came stock with really shit tires to induce wheelspin giving the illusion that the car was more powerful than it is.

lel I remember that thread. Funniest thing I've ever seen on /g/

Slower off clutch

Wat

How do?

Driver mod

BIG
FAT

TIRES
I
R
E
S

don't do this you fucking coons.
Give less throttle.
How hard is this for people?

Disconnect your front sway bar
Lower the pressure in your drag radial
Sand bags in trunk
90-10 drag shocks
Progressive shot
Ebc

t. boomer

Boomers wouldn't drive a GS400.

The techniques not my car I drive
C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Wider wheel
Better tread pattern
Feather the throttle to hook properly
Don't dump clutch at 8,000 rpm
2 Step if bewst
Proper LSD
Get on a track, not your shitty municiple road.

Traction bars and none of that negative camber shit will also help. Leave the Tsuda-Ichi crap for the japs.

This

Git gud

remove a few spark plugs

Reduce power

>How do you eliminate wheelspin?

With RWD cars that are light in the rear, the primary ways are:

1. TIRES OF APPROPRIATE SIZE.
There are different approaches for tires which are listed in order of efficacy. One is to switch to grippy autocross tires which have soft rubber compound and low mileage. Another approach is to switch to AA-rated traction performance tires without regard for season. Another approach is to switch to AA-rated traction tires for all seasons. Another is to switch to tires with a more aggressive tread than your current tires.

2. REAR WEIGHT evenly distributed at edges.
A 50-pound bag of rice at each rear corner of the trunk works. You can eat the rice later once your "need" to burn rubber is over with.

3. WIDER TIRES are not recommended.
While it works, it is not recommended due to stress on your bearings and other parts.

wow all you faggots fell for it
you dont just do mad skids everywhere

The top effective solution are those sticky autocross tires using the soft rubber compound. They will not spin but grip fiercely. For drivers who don't care about cost per mile but only about max grip for winning, those are it. But you have to change tires twice. Change from DD tires to your grippy ones. Race. Change back to your DD tires. The grippy tires have under 1000 miles of lifespan before they are worn out. You should not use them for DD except for those few fast sharp turns around a street corner. Your car doesn't drift but simply turns the corner. The amazing feeling shortens the life of the tire even more though as lots of hard turns can cut the lifespan to around 60 to 120 miles in one report. But if you want grip without regard to expense, get four tires.

tires.tirerack.com/tires/Best Autocross Tires

Learn to fucking drive.