Should I buy a 2016 V8 Camaro?

Should I buy a 2016 V8 Camaro?

Please respond.

I'm not going to say yes or no.

I will say go drive one first before deciding. If you do get it, the Camaro is a-fucking-mazing in every measurable performance category.

But it may not be what you want to live with. Test drive one. They are NOTORIOUSLY hard to see out of. The new Camaro is smaller than the 5th gen, but I recall the 5th gen felt like a much bigger car than it was. I can't speak for the 2016+ cars since everything is new.

Again. Test drive it. If you can deal with the lack of visibility, and the awkward climate controls, than by all means, go for it.

if your trying to make your sisters pussy wet you should just buy an old shitty square body and put it on lift blocks

Do you have money to burn and give no fucks about blindspots up the ass?

FPBP

>Should I buy the best car currently in production?

Sure, if you want to be slower.

It's literally the most fun car you can buy for under $50k right now. If you can put up with the blind spots then do it.

It just looks terrible.

Literally designed by a 12 year old after a Transformers binge. Just look at that front bumper! Look at it! It's vomiting

wtf is FPBP?

>high tech German car driven by a Nazi supersoldier is only .4 seconds quicker than a pigfat pushrod murrikan car driven by a fat man
YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP!

>literally cannot outperform a V6

>this assmad

Wow. You're retarded. Name one BMW, ever, with a V6.

>creating fake posts under my alias in order to try to win the argument

>BMW
>V6

wut.

>changing your ip adress

BMW fags are cancer.

First post, best post.

Thank you. I kept trying to figure that one out in my head.