/owg/ - Overwatch General

D.Va in the OP!

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=4LgZdVJhlPk
youtube.com/watch?v=kW_iXZi0kOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(poker)
youtu.be/owDHbh2szl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hana song

How many more hours until I'm decent at her?

>Genji's ult is balanced and not OP

Daily reminder Speedo Roadhog is canon

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk

youtube.com/watch?v=4LgZdVJhlPk

youtube.com/watch?v=kW_iXZi0kOw

>just a bug bro

>blizzard: some players are just REALLY good... they have been playing for YEARS and have YEARS of previous experience... (like actually less than 10 people across all top 10 teams)

>we have zero tolerance for cheating

Learn to recognize the signs of tilt and when you should just exit out of the game. Take a breather, grab some water or a bite to eat, maybe play some Lucioball if you really need to keep Overwatch going. But please, don't fuck up your own rank and the ranks of others by playing Competitive while tilted.

Widowmaker has agreed to be your loyal girlfriend, but there is one condition.

>You must shave her hairy asshole once a week

Do you accept?

You do love Widowmaker, don't you?

Genji is cute! Even if everyone hates him!

>tilt

I hate this word.

Ive literally never heard of this until you LoL babbies infected my game.

KYS youreselves and take your weird terms with you.

its not being "tilted", its being butthurt

>shave her asshole once a week

who the fuck would say no to this, fucking gay

swords need to be edited to be 5 times longer to accurate show what genjis sword is like.

git gud edgelord

>>Ive literally never heard of this until you LoL babbies infected my game.

It's a poker term. LoL babbies stole it.

Roadhog cannot possibly be balanced right?

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about tilt isn't a fucking league term. Go to fucking bed underage.

Where did this word come from? I had never heard the word tilt used to describe anything other than "a sloping position or movement" until like three days ago. Now fucking everyone is saying it like it's always been there.

I hate trendy words like this.

autism speaks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(poker)

Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, usually resulting in the player becoming over-aggressive. This term is closely associated with steam and some consider the terms equivalent, but 'steam' typically carries more anger and intensity.

Placing an opponent on tilt or dealing with being on tilt oneself is an important aspect of poker. It is a relatively frequent occurrence due to frustration, animosity against other players, or simply bad luck. Experienced players recommend learning to recognize that one is experiencing tilt and avoid allowing it to influence one’s play.

>not saving all of her asshair in a jar
>not surgically implanting her ass pubes on your face to fill in your patchy facial hair

its like you dont even love your waifu.

I've been wanting to change my Battletag for a while. Post ending in 37 picks for me.

>Two button instakill combo
>Everything else is utter shit
Depends on the definition of balance I guess

>Precision of german engineering
what did he mean by this?

naggerfugger

Sure he is.

You literally cannot miss him unless your a massive drooling retard.

Also, I always have problems with Mai when I play Hog.

*wipes out entire enemy team in 6 clicks*
*uses MADA MADA taunt*

Psssh

>get tracer's tummy skin
>play tons of tracer now
>still shit at her
>can't kill people that aren't standing still in less than 2-3 reloads without heals
>can't stick anyone but tanks with ult
>pretty okay at staying alive under fire and generally being an asshole/annoyance but nothing else
help

>Solo Q
>Matched up with FULL PREMADES
>just_kill_me_now.png
>Enemy premade is composed of level 40s and 29s
>Okay, okay, maybe this won't be so ba-
>Lose 1-3
>Get most damage and healing
>played Road and 76
So when will be getting that patch that removes premades from solo queue?

Ive been playing >competitive CS 1.6 for more than 10 years and ive not once ever heard this fucking term.

Its autistic as fuck. Just call people retards and butthurt. Stop making up words.

Is THAT his name?

Every serious player I know calls him "enemy ult battery". So you're saying you're still at a level where he's viable? Interesting.

aim at heads

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't make it a new term, autist.

What happens when 5 people queue together?

Anybody else use the Kappa Everywhere extension?

I love this shit

LUL

Genji deals 120 damage per click when ulting; he needs at least two slashes to kill anybody, barring prior damage.

A 35 year old can't possibly be that cute.

healsIut

He's poorly designed and it makes him frustrating to play against. That doesn't mean he's not balanced.
>poker stole the word from league of legends because some faggot that played 1.6 says he hasn't heard it

You trolling nigger and you got me before. So take one last (you) for the road

xXxK1LL3RxXx

Lol xddd tilted noob xddd XDDD le tilt!!!! get tilted you """""""pro genji"""", HAHA DUNKEY IS FUNNY RITE XDD

>>You must shave her hairy asshole once a week
Are you fucking kidding me? I'd pluck every single individual hair out with my teeth, and then tonguefuck her asshole for the next 2 hours

this, just because LoLtards stole it from poker doesn't mean it didn't infect from there, same with toxic

anyone who says
>tilt
or
>toxic

can go kill themselves

Tracer doesn't have the DPS to take on even soft targets alone. I use her to flank and harass support classes and generally distract people from the real threats on my team.

My last match happens.

He's a tank than can oneshot half the roster and save himself by healing in the middle of combat but it's okay because sometimes his interdimensional hook works against him instead of for him so everyone gives the fat fuck a pass

>he's a big target so it's fair

Yeah, you're an idiot if that's what you're going to say. Self-healing 600 hp tank that can easily outdamge dedicated DPS tanks.

>151133895
>calling people retards and butthurt is somehow less autistic than using a term that describes succinctly what somebody is experiencing

Okay then.

You really aren't helping your case for not being autistic.

Why do you guys always make this too easy?

Just got to rank 67 from 61 a couple days ago.. Will I hit 70 at this rate? Games are still pretty easy. Actually held ANUBIS somehow.

>dedicated DPS tanks
literally what

He has achieved the impossible

IRONY

easily outdamage dedicated DPS heroes*

It's just one of those things where everyone pretends they always used the word in order to sound trendy.

Yeah, it came from poker. Nobody in video games used it a year ago. It was exclusively used in poker or in reference to poker.

Now suddenly everyone is using it in video games at all times because it's trendy.

I thought she did 240 damage with a full burst? Shouldn't that be enough to one shot anyone but 250+ hp heroes?

NaruSaku98

>not eating her blueberry asshole for 3 hours a day at least
>not devoting your life and soul to make her feel love again
>not taking her out on awkward dates where she tries showing you affection but forgot how to feel

Alright /owg/ since Blizzard isn't going to honor my sheckles for new cosmetics I'm going to spend 5.6k worth. I need your help:

Capt. Amari or Horus
Which DVa emote
Best MuhCree skin
Nevermore or Plague Doctor

Or -get this- people use phrases that accurately convey a meaning very simply because it's useful

So I was retarded and continued to play on a losing streak and got kicked down to 44. What's the best character to carry me back to 49? It seems like no matter what I pick, the team does everything they can to make sure I'm not useful.

>Go best dad
>enemy team focuses solely on me and none of my teammates do anything to stop or help and just sit and watch as I'm running away from 6 people shoving weapons up my ass
>go mother russia
>everyone avoids me like the plague and as soon as I pop my barrier all incoming damage stops so i'm constantly at an average of 10% charge
>killfeed shows my team is getting raped but I can never find them to shield them
>go zikalord
>webm related as I desperately try and hold the objective all by myself

What do?

>full burst
>one shot

>people think genji is op
>zenyatta can out damage the DPS's and he's a support

Whether or not Tilt is a league babby thing or a Poker thing, the core message of should still be recognized.

If you're fucking up, don't just keep soldiering on hoping things will get better. Take a breather and come back when you're more relaxed.

post deflowered hana pls

hahahaha i just spent $100 dingo dollars on skins that do absolutely nothing hahahaha just fuck my life up

Problem with Overwatch is that a character's usefulness is effected by how good their counters are doing

Pharah was untouched in the last patch, but because Cree and Zen rose to the top she's among the lowest picked heroes

Hog does well enough against McCree but Zen showing up everywhere really hurts him

Merciful
The dance with the lightshow
American (you can't buy it, too bad so sad)
Nevermore

wait until the 23rd, they are adding new skins.

If you can connect every shot, sure.

It may be that I'm just a scrub, but I find her speed and jumpiness to be a double edged sword. Makes her hard as fuck to hit but I find it hard to aim when I'm also concentrating on how many jumps I have left, the rewind cooldown, etc. etc.

get every punk skin and woodbot bastion

you sound tilted, friend

I dunno what terminology FPS people use this is my first one. Having a full stock of ammo and unloading it until empty on someone, that's 240 damage is it not?

She can kill 200 HP heroes in one mag if you are really precise. Otherwise its 1.5 mags which is about 2.5 seconds.

>second placement match
>try to co-ordinate team on offense, just want someone to pick a Rein so I can speed boost us in as lucio
>"dude shut the fuck up"
>"don't tell me what to do!"
>"I didn;t ask for your opinion!"
>"Who said you're in charge?"

I'm so fucking done with solo queue and this was only my second game. Everyone acts like fucking 12 year olds.

This webm should have ended with genji pulling out his sword and killing everybody in the room including winston.

Usually you would call that a full magazine. But one shot means one shot. That's not an FPS thing. One shot.

How many do you have right now?

Source

>3 summer legendaries so far
>all 3 have been the same fucking white lucio skin

>faggot nigger playing junkshit on numbani first point offence

Cpt Amari
Party Time
AmeriCree Vigilante
El Blanco

That isn't 5.6k worth though

>Your Overwaifu will move in and live with you, be loyal forever, and live happily ever after together. You will raise a family, and live the best life you can. You will have hardships but always come back together in the end. She will be next to you at your deathbed and never leave your side.

HOWEVER

>you must climb from rank 30 to 70.
>your team consists of nothing but attack bastions, attack hanzos, and attack widowmakers only.
>these players are not good
>your opposing team does not have any limitation

Do you accept this challenge?

Remember, if you come out alive, youll be battle hardened and probably never want to play OW again.

It ends with him eating a banana.

youtu.be/owDHbh2szl0

>acts

Lookin for someone that wants to do placement matches with me on PC NA.
I mostly tank and can be a 2nd healer if the team needs one.
We'd play some QP games to see if we work good together or not or something idk.

Have payload maps been disabled or something? I've been getting exclusively king of the hill and assault for the last three days, some 20 games, regardless of mode.

>get temple of anubis in competitive
>know if I leave I will derank
>do it anyways

fuck it

will today be the day?

Merciful
Heart
Riverboat
Nevermore

>yfw the patch contains Pharah buffs

Captain Amari
Disco
Gambler (best combined with "I'm your huckleberry")
Plague Doctor

it was nothing. servers are live

i'm glad there's someone with luck as bad as mine.

Thanks user, I've been looking for this checklist

>When people in your team get asshurt when you pick Junkrat for Anubis A defense

why are meta slaves so annoying

>tfw only got D.Va's skin
I just want Americree at this point, really. Not super concerned with the voice lines, got the worthwhile emotes and poses.

23 in quickplay, only a few in comp because I'm not comfortable bringing her into a 60s comp game.

Anyone know what this patch is that we're downloading?

The only buffs Pharah is going to get are nerfs to her counters. If it wasn't for Zen + McCree in every game should would be viable.

No.