Learn new language

I am studing business management in europe.I already speaking 2 languages and a some germans but not very good.I was thinking start a new language that will help me on my career.I was thinking between hindi arabic chinese and spanish(which is the easiest but not very helpfull for me)whats your opinion?

Spanish is the easiest since you speak English
French is also pretty easy
Chinese (isn't a language) will need some work
Arabic is pretty OK but not that useful since
English is being taught in Arabia

>isn't a language

it's called Mandarin you piss ass

TRUE.I MEANT MANDARIN

English, Chinese, Russian are the de facto languages you need now for businesses.

>Russian over German or Spanish

Putin is a cool guy, but get real

translate '中文' in to English and you get 'chinese'

in china no one cares about your western definitions. anyway, written down it's all the same shit.

sorry language police
arrest me

But he's right that "Chinese" isn't a language, but rather a family of very closely-related languages.

Damn i forgot to mention about russian.I am struggling between mandarin(chinese) and russian

Russian is much easier, and if you learn it you won't have to deal with the Chinese.

China as white guy is fucking paradise, at least on holiday. I wouldnt trust either country when it comes to business.

Kek. Anyone has the screen cap of that import-export user who struggled with Chinajews?

Japan is a better place to vacation because it's a civilized, first world country with clean streets and polite people.
The Japanese are probably easier to deal with in business, too.

I loved it in China. Very cheap, didnt get sick, lots of female attention.

This struggle came from HSBC's business plan.They said that brazil russia india china and singapure will be so much stronger until 2050.and that china will be world's strongest economy,second place america and third india.

Low standard.

fuckin weeaboo

Germans have excellent education and most will speak passable English. Hell, even if you speak German, they'll talk back in english 90% of the time.

Russian business, on the other hand, is still primarily done in russian because like in China, a lot of shit is insular and government or oligarch owned, so you need connections and they don't need you.

If you want to pay twice as much for "whitu piggu go home" over "Can I take a picture with you" and "oh my god you are so tall", be my guest.

Actually China gives way more fucks about that stuff than anyone outside. The communists would very much like to pretend that there is only one "Chinese" and have soft armed a number of translation services to reflect that.

The ultimate question when learning a language is: do you want to work with people who speak that language but don't speak English. Usually the answer is "no" but if it's ever "yes" the languages are generally European ones.

Anyone have the "don't learn mandarin" pic?

Prease post it so that user aint got burnt for nothing