What constitutes a "compact" car?

What constitutes a "compact" car?

The car being compact.

Do only women and emasculated men drive it?

Well there's your answer.

One that drives into a wall

Smaller than a hatchback is the safe answer.

Anything I can fit in the spot.

>Go to natural foods store
>front spots are marked eco vehicles only
>leave 4x4 diesel van idling in two spots while I shop

>can fit E30 in spot
Wunderbar
You're doing god's work, user.

Walking into natural food stores with my MAGA hat is great, the butthurt is amazing.

What is your opinion

Yes

No mileage listed?

RUN

>What constitutes a "compact" car?

ANY car parked in a "compact car" parking spot.

Oh god, do eurocucks actually have those

If its greater than 4m (13ft) its not a car.

America has them too.

Ahahaha-no.
You don't buy a car for $2000.
You buy a car for next to nothing with the full knowledge that it's fucked and needs major work, or you buy a car for at least $4000 that probably just needs maintenance items.

Not this

I wish some parking lots would stop making "compact cars only" parking spots. SUVs and trucks keep on parking there and end up so close they MUST open their doors on my paint. Because I dislike door dings and dents more than I dislike walking, I sometimes park as much as a block away in a parking spot where they don't patrol to verify that the person is a customer of the nearby store. A lot of stores have signs up saying spaces are reserved for customers and walkoffs not allowed. So if their video shows a walkoff, they call for the tow company. The tow company splits part of the fee with the store, so there is financial incentive to get rid of walkoffs too.

Once the tow company appears, even if the car owner is there, he must allow the tow or be arrested for interfering with a lawful tow. It's taken to the tow impound lot which has a $150 first day initial fee and a lower fee per day thereafter. There is another fee to reclaim the car added on too! And the taxes are super high just like all those cellphone taxes the gov't tacks on.

wow this is such a shitty post
i can only assume you're b8 or a fucking moron

I never heard of any place that actually enforces the "Compact Cars Only" signs.

Man you sure do like to show off that shitbox every chance you get

That's probably why big beater cars feel confident of parking in those compact spots. Then they open their crummy doors quickly as far as they will open and chip your paint.

Pretty much all I do anymore

It cant even fit in the fucking picture. holy fuck