>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/3-1416t/evangelion-3-0-you-can-not
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the left

someone has to make an edit of that picture with names and descriptions of people

not like all the people, but the ones that stand out

me with the sandals

4th for shit game

me the bald guy in the middle

why is your game so shit?

chris looks like he has cancer lol

why improve it if people still play and give me money

it's amazing your profits aren't down, what with an 80% drop in player numbers within the past two years and all that

>source: my ass
lmao

Manlet in the front with the beanie, I can fap to that

steam charts and rough approximation of non-steam players since 1.0 release

GGG make profit from a cut of RMT, which is still going very strong in standard

Righteous Fire /w Self Cast BV

doesn't look like an 80% drop to me, people are still coming back for new leagues

I can clearly see deadlines in that chart

there were at least 85-90k people playing around 1.0 release

Playerbase surges during a huge update and the official release/end of beta? HOLY FLAMING SHITFUCKING NIGGERTITS THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING ELSE EVER

retard

>100k peak then
>20k peak now

is simple math really too hard for you

according to your """"""""rough approximation of non-steam players""""""""?
because steam charts say 34k, which is 3k less players compared to the beginning of perandus league

Can't we just be glad that a really great game that's entirely free (bar optional cosmetics) has managed to stay alive.

this game is dying

it will be dead before next year unless a miracle happens

the miracle never happen

i cant wait till i get my wagecuck paycheck next week so i can buy exalts on standard to play fun builds

:joy::joy::joy:

i wonder how much my account is worth to an RMT site

i have like 200ex in HC and a ton of legacy uniques and demis

you should donate some to me my man

besides selling to RMT just gets you shafted, they sell ex like 0.9 and buy 0.4 or 0.3, fucking jews

fucking xandro

>xandro
>2016

the game really isn't free

trade tabs are mandatory and chris has come out and said "if you like the game you're obligated to spend money it" and that he's "willing to exercise the limits of P2W"

the game is already p2w. if he's going to gouge money out of us then we're going to demand results out of them. it's been a PR disaster ever since perandus league. people aren't tolerating shit performance, shit servers, shit balance, shit content, shit anything anymore

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as "Faster Attacks", is in fact, Support/Faster Attacks, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Faster Attacks Support. Faster Attacks is not a Path of Exile element unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Support Gem system made useful by the Path of Exile corelibs, utilities and vital system components comprising a full game as defined by GGG.

Many gamers use our Support system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the type of Support Gems which are widely used today are often called by the name of the gem, many of its users are not aware that it is basically Support Gems they are using, developed by GGG. There really is a Faster Attacks, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the Support Gem system.

Faster Attacks is the function of the gem: the program in the Support Gem system that allocates the machine’s resources to the character that you use. The gem is an essential part of Path of Exile, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Support Gem system; the whole system is basically Support with Faster Attacks added, or Faster Attacks Support. All the so-called Faster Attacks gems are really distributions of Faster Attacks Support.

How'd I do?

>9/10

shouldve called chris "cancer survivor"

>lvl 74
>t7 jungle valley map bloodlines+nemesis +pack size
>83m exp/h

>t2 Ledge map no mods
>190m exp/h

>mom sabotages my near perfect run with a well-timed 3-minute use of the microwave
>get my first #1 demi
don't EVER doubt the heart of an autist

Grats, thats impressive.

This was my first race, teamed with some dudes, everyone died on the first pack of exiles, Xandro and two others, ran solo from there on. Hectic as.

i have a question though /poeg/ what does "seal" mean on prophecies?

it means you turn a prophecy into a stashable, tradable, reusable item

>area contains patches of X
>no life or mana regeneration

>his computer can't handle ground effects
>his build can't run no regen maps
why even play?

doesnt that mean your clear speed sucks desu senpai

damn, great arpg fan here. why is it that these games is like this, i mean when the new season starts it gets hyped the shit out for about 2 weeks if even that. I'm talking about both Diablo 3 and PoE here, absolutely love 'em both! very nice, both of them, got theirs ups and downs. i was d3 guy at first then started playing poe and just now recently i've gotten the hang of the game and understand the mechanics little better and actually got a build which does soemthing. anyways. i hate the communities of both of them, so damn hard to find good guys to play with, at the start of season when every roleplayer in the world plays the game you might get lucky and get someone and if you're really lucky you can get one in the end of season too when it's filled with circle jerks and absolute shitters(same thing actually). but getting a full party of capable players with iq more than their shoe numbers, that's fucking impossible. damn, what i would give for a nice full party of nice friends that'll know their shit.

>see xandro
>logout
best EE strat trust me

you gotta GIT GUD

put yourself in the top10 and you'll start finding good people to play with. it's like magic

:^)

nice filter, nerdo

i hope you picked up that scroll of wisdom

let me guess

atlas of worlds involves piety coming back to life for the 500th time

Goog god, all those nu-males.

that's just cali. culturally they're their own country. the rest of the USA isn't full of liberal neutered faggots

>Double slazzazang
>player are cursed with temp chains and enfeeble
>Unique boss has 25% More life etc. etc.

Post your face, coward

how do we save /poeg/

kill yourself
that'd be a good start

Why do asians love PoE so much?

cultural autism

they would love it even more if it had waifus
I think poe would be much better with waifus

no

poe does not need waifus

watching d2 speed run stream
man why is that game so comfy compared to poe racing

soundcloud.com/3-1416t/evangelion-3-0-you-can-not

wow... didn't know raiz was dating such a cutie...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

you shouldnt be able to BOTH be good at poe and have a life

i feel cheated

i know right
it's not fair...

WITCH I MEAN SORC HYPE

last i played d2 i just couldnt deal with the 25fps (Free to d3 owners)

gonna wait for the confirmed hd remake to try again

bet they charge $60 for the remakes

>She has mastered the elemental magicks

He's leveling with Spark... D2 truly was ahead of its time...

Who the fuck dies in tristram though...

bet there are some runts in poeg who never played d2

i didn't
what are you gonna do about it, faggot

cite global rule 2

i feel the same. if you understood how display persistence works, you'd never accept anything less than 60fps but ideally you don't want any framerate limitations shy of 1000fps.

Hi

asl?

18/f/cali

flip master

anyone has first-hand experience with the steam controller on poe?

is it viable?

i don't like it. trackpads aren't good for precise control. a wireless trackball and a wireless keyboard is a far better solution for pc games and a proper controller is a far better solution for console games on pc.

Days without logging in: 12
Showers taken outdoors from a black plastic bag hung on a tree: 3
Feet macheted: appx 40 sq
Demis earned: less than Mithia
Times referred to self with female personal pronoun: 0
alcohol consumed: 0
regrets: some

ur a girl btw

I'd suck a fat futa cock

who is mithia and why is catposter obsessed with xhim

some girl

;_;

damn haha :)

that one hits one a little bit haha..

haha rofl :)

>mithia
>girl

I think xhe still has a penis

demis are nothing special, and good racers can rack dozens of them in a single race season. there's a good racer in the /poeg/ guild who can boast this feat.

now a demi from a longer race (24h+) is somewhat more special to get, and I'm talking about rank 1 demi, not those consolation demis they handed to top 25 of each class in the last 2w race, but we all know no one here is coming close to winning one, let alone catposter.

now that our old team is gone we need another one
name them poeg