Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il5-uuSXpDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off that's not rice

>a functional airfoil is rice

>functional wing and hood vent
>rice
Pls

lol all this denial over the fact that the STI is the prime example of factory rice.

Quicker than your car f a m p a i

didn't say it was slow

fampaykdnesnv fucking memes

lol four posts in an someone already got their fanboy feelings hurt.

godbless you Veeky Forums never change

>implying i wasn't playing along

F U N C T I O N A L

Those are in
place of the foglights that come on the limited edition. Do some research before you talk shit, idiot

When ur car has a 1:1 ratio of exhaust tips to cylinders

Everyone does this. Even if you have a big V12 there is no point in having more than 2 outlets. Try again

looks like a civic

Pooparu owners butt blasted

Subaru is the king of factory rice.

Jesus christ people yes the wing is rice. It's not a huge deal, it's part of the car's charm

That's as riced as it gets bud..

Mmm, so gaudy, but so nice to look at.

I take that back, this is the king of factory rice.

I mean look at this shit.

>not having one fart can for every rotor

Put your trip back on, Alphonse.

Any mercedes with carbon ceramic brakes. Literally the definition of ricer

Sounds like angery 17-24 year olds that need to get better jobs.

Not rice, probably Im not the only user here that thinks the new Impreza is just terrible. Looks bland and no longer looks like a rally car.

Id rather own another gen than this Hondayota accamry.

He can't. Anybody posting under the trip "Alphonse" gets banned. Try it.

The STi has earned the right to wear rice. But to be fair this is the sort of shit you'll see replicated on Accords and Civics.

Nice Camry, but what's with that crazy wing?

>koons
>not the most unintentionally hilarious dealership name ever
Also, checked.

Looks much better than Subaru's sedan bullshit tho.

>It has a hoodscoop
>It has a spoiler

But the scoop and spoiler are functional

I'm not seeing it

It's non-turbo, the hood scoop doesn't do shit.

then you're pretty clearly in denial because you're driving a riced out econobox

also it's STI not STi. dumbfuck

>spoiler on SAWD car

hmm

t. clueless Ameriblubber

Bro, lol.. Just because you can't afford anything besides an Amish buggy doesn't mean you have to get snippy. Some day man, you will be able to afford something better for yourself.

But if I'm wrong and you're underage and don't have a car, just work hard.

It really is a souped up grocery getter, though.

This car. Look at those factory mis matched shit. I get so mad everytime I see this shit car.

Not my problem.

How the fuck is this rice? It looks exactly like the normal Mazda 3. The only difference is a functional scoop.

It's not, just kids being kids.

>Wing on an AWD rally inspired car is rice

Okay bud

They've got metal covers underneath them too lol

typical driver:

>17 years old
>5' 9"
>110 lbs.
>backwards flat brim cap
>lanyard hanging out of pocket
>basketball shorts
>t shirt
>jordans
>uses the word "nigger" in real word conversations even though he's white
>parents bought it for him

pretty good but you can also replace some with
>34 years old
>220 lbs
>bought it because nascar

Roll's static hub.

Well subaru at least has a history of making top notch rally cars & they know how to use spoilers to make decent amount of downforce.

Those manufacturers that just put wing on every shitty hatcback they produce are ones that makes worst ricers.

The Illuminated Star by Mercedes:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Il5-uuSXpDk

That tacky star roof lighting RR has on for their cars.

>didn't know coon was another word for nigger
>be freshman in high school
>teacher asks what we did that weekend
>tell her we had a problem with coons breaking into our garage
>so my dad and I took his shotgun with us just in case, and ran them out of the garage
>almost get suspended

People laughed when Lexus had fake exhaust tips on the IS F. Within a few years other manufacturers were doing it.

>We need something to make people think this is a fast car
>I know, call up Subaru and get a wing, I've got an idea!

>americans didn't get the real wrx with turbo

>Amerifag detected

>Wing that creates fully functional downforce
>Contours to body lines
>Is special edition while also bring the style of Subaru and Toyota together

You sound mad.

>didn't know coon was another word for nigger
That's okay user. I didn't know either until I was well into my adult years.

Is it fast?

GOAT

>downforce
>200hp 150lb/ft
>less than a non-sportscar daily driver sedan that moms drive

nice

Doesn't need to be. The wing is designed for projected aero at anything over 75mph

And half the weight. Does that make the Miata the same?

But if you knew anything about aero you'd know the wing works perfectly well for anything over 75mph. You'd also know stability at freeway speeds works best with additional weight and/or proper aerodynamic profiles.

Must be hard forgetting race cars making 70rwhp existed decades ago and still had aggressive aero patterns that make the NurSpec wing look tame. Comparison by modern numbers is not only stupid, but makes you look more uneducated than you probably are.

>The wing is designed for projected aero at anything over 75mph
Then why is it on that car?

I remember my first shit post too

:^)

It's a street car not a 'race car from decades ago'

I think you've missed the point entirely.

Aero principles remain the same despite time. HP and TQ are irrelevant when it comes to certain set speeds. A car with a 70 HP engine versus the same car with a 300 HP engine will still have the same aerodynamically based principles at 75 mph.

You're the one missing the point.
It's a slow car and nobody is racing it on the streets, therefore it does not require additional downforce from factory.

Oh you sure showed me; defining a car by acceleration instead of design.

Fun fact. That same wing was designed for track applications. It's still possible to go over 60 on streets and is very common. That being said, have you ever driven a car without a wing and then with one? Go try it sometime. You'll notice it behaving better at over 30 mph and becoming most effective over the 70+ range like I keep mentioning. Regardless of speed it actual provides structural advantage.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but you thinking a car needs to be fast to justify basic aero additions is fucking hilarious; let alone getting mad over a wing designed for a special edition designed with the Nürburgring in mind.

>by acceleration

what

>getting mad

ur writing essays lmao

Yeah I'm just gonna assume you're retarded. Like retarded enough to struggle with simple reading comprehension.

Also lmao if you think that's a lot of words. When you don't struggle to breathe and blink at the same time it's easy to write basic facts.

Why are you so upset? Is it because ur bad?

Not even the tripfag but he's right.

Downforce on a 500 hp sportscar is just as effective as a 50 hp 1970s shitbox. Regardless of how fast you can go from 0-100, you can still reach 100 and fang corners at 100, where downforce will help.

There's plenty of people racing these kinds of cars on the street in the area where I live. It's pretty normal and the cops really can't control it.

Nigger, I love that fucking spoiler.

I know this? I know what effect aerodynamics have on a moving vehicle. My initial point was that a car that will rarely be driven fast, and is marketed towards 'fun hehe 30mph drift!' driving, doesn't need a huge spoiler from factory.

If you want to argue that potential top speed of a vehicle doesn't matter at all, then why aren't we seeing rear spoilers on all RWD vehicles?

It's hands down rice unless you live somewhere where you drive at high speeds often.

relax yourself lol

Lmao you didn't argue any of that. You literally said it's slow and doesn't need a wing(that ended up being for special models anyway).

Also lmao your average person doesn't care about aero or design. People typically see spoilers and wings as sporty and unwanted on their daily commuter cars. Your average driver literally knows nothing about aerodynamic function besides how wind feels in their face. The major reason not all cars have them is simply by cost and need to find suitable mounting points for them.

But you know, aesthetic appeal and actually applied laws of wind resistance don't mean anything at all.

I dunno man, you try to play it off as me being anything other than relaxed, but I'm sitting here kicking back and applying basic fundamentals. I'm sorry it's such a struggle for you.

Perhaps cars aren't your thing?

What are you even talking about lmao

>Your average driver literally knows nothing about aerodynamic function besides how wind feels in their face

ye exactly, so why put it on a gt86?

Ok. Let me break this down to a very fundamental concept style.

Car doesn't have to be fast to look sporty.

GT86 is largely considered sporty looking.

Sporty cars are considered to look better with wings or have the option for them.

Now here's where it changes.

People that know anything about driving and buy the GT86 may want the limited edition wing. Not only because they think it looks cool, but maybe because it's functional. Said wing is designed for Nürburgring and actually works.

I feel like this isn't hard to grasp.

:')

My own car has a bit of factory rice glued on. Factory won't install the front bumper without the accompanying rear wing, so I assume it does something at higher speeds.

Wouldn't have been my first choice when spending $6k on options, but it didn't make much difference in the price on the CPO market.

Dude, you just got BTFO by a newfaggot trip friend.
Consider suicide.

You went from discussing aerodynamics to talking about wings looking cool & sporty looking.

Sure I did :^)

Not the same guy.

Nice.

But still, you missed the point and your own argument went over your head when addressed. I literally answered your questions and you still pretend to be retarded.

:^)

Fucking wow

>You
Guess again shitlord.
>countered all of my uncited outstanding claims amidst my mental gymnastics, trying to carry the goal posts far, far away
FIFY ;)

lmao

Yeah, we did. You could get both.

>I'm wrong and can't admit to a group of people that I have no valid argument

Stay high school m8. You remind of an autoshop class burnout.

>>I'm wrong and can't admit to a group of people that I have no valid argument

Took you long enough to realise that lmao.

You know, I get that you've been shitposting this entire time. I really get it. Because I used to do it too and got some jimmies rustled just for some laughs.

But damn you need to get better at it or find a new hobby. Get a gf/bf while you're at it; who knows what not masturbating every few hours will do for you.

Dude go outside and get some air, you'll be fine don't worry about it my friend.

Niggah it's 5 Am and I'm sitting here drugged up on Percocet from my wisdom teeth removal.

I ain't movin shit but my phone.

>being so devastated you resort to taking opiates

s m h my friend

Can you faggots please stop arguing over dick sizes? It's clear you both have micro dicks.

Just mandatory things so I won't open up fresh surgical stitches

>15119972
Where do you think you are? This is a place where too much free time is a thing

>call up subaru
>for the car they jointly manufacture with subaru

que