McLaren F1

There's an F1 for sale in Germany, 3 owners, 14000 km, '94 model, just shy of 12 million Euros.

Would Veeky Forums buy it if it had the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/for-59-000-is-this-2002-ultima-gtr-the-ultimate-perfo-1679681732
autism.com/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steering wheel's on the wrong side

Wat

McLaren BTFO

But its in the center

If I "only" had 12 millions, then no. But if I had a lot more, then sure if I liked driving it.

If i could put a couple thousand miles on it and still sell it for 12 million a couple years from now sure. Why not, it's an automotive icon.

I wonder why not just get a P1 though? You can get that brand new for 1/12th the price and it's a better car in every way.

If it was an F1 LM then yes.

>better car in every way

>it's a better car in every way
The F1 had a naturally aspirated V12, a central driving position, and won Lemans practically stock.

The P1 has none of those things but does have electrical power. It's great, but hardly an objectively superior car.

McLaren P1:
>dual clutch
>hybrid
>turbo
>v8
>2 seater
>3,411lbs.

McLaren F1:
>6 speed manual
>v12
>N/A
>3 seater
>2,509lbs.
>fastest N/A production car ever
>raced and won the 24 hours of Le Mans in nearly stock form

The F1 is the better car. Even after two decades there's nothing like it.

>thatsthejoke.png

I wonder if you could get a loan and call this an investment because it will probably be 50million in 10 years.

people actually do that and it's the reason prices have rocketed.
the next credit crunch will be fun

tbqh that's the thing that'd shy me away from using them if I could. No matter how practical you'd still look silly.

why not buy a real group C hommage? or over 200 of them?
jalopnik.com/for-59-000-is-this-2002-ultima-gtr-the-ultimate-perfo-1679681732

>Gawker

or around 100 of these brand new

>what is adblock?

I saw this car for the first time in Need for Speed: High Stakes when i was a kid many years ago.

I instantly got infatuated with it, it's só beautiful, so aesthetic and was the best car of the game. I'm quite ignorant when it comes to cars but from what other anons said here it seems that it is a great car as well even after all those years.

A shame that i'll probably never be able to even see one personally.

as much as I love the F1, I dont think they are worth the "collectible price tags".

Because it's just a kitcar and personally I don't like the looks of it.

Fun fact: McLaren used a couple of Ultima chassis during development of the F1 for use as powertrain testmules. They were code named Albert and Edward.

Same except with Hot Pursuit 2.
The F1 is and always will be my first love.

>High Stakes
>HP2

You kids...

>BMW engine
the F1 is trash

Collectibles are worth what people pay for them. The F1 is one of the few cars that persuades people with a hundred million or more dollars to shell out an actual noticeable percentage of their net worth.

Probably seems more worth it when you're worth 100 F1s.

autism.com/contact

You could drive it anywhere in the world and never worry about if you're too close to one side of the road or the other- just drive in the middle of your lane.

Of course I would. And I would drive it all over the place like Mr Bean did, just without the crashing, hopefully.

The engine won the LM24 twice + a first in-class victory.

Please, shut up.

mein nigga

yes

so I could stance it

>12 million Euros
I could get a garage full of my dream cars and other fun, cool cars and a house next to it.

Yes. It wasn't my favorite car tho. My favorite was the slowest one.