>VERY RARE
>$17,000

panamacity.craigslist.org/cto/5577391993.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5595152916.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One too many zeros.

>that KAISER plate tho

Seen rusted ones with three times the miles go for barely less.

Considering 500Es actually are kinda rare and certainly different from lesser models (muh engineering by porsche) this is deffo worth more than a regular W124

Why not just buy a newer v8 E class. Porsche having a hand in making the engine or whatever means nothing when newer versions of the E class beat it in all categories. Sorry but I'd rather have this E class with a v8

the 500e is fairly rare, and I'd imagine especially so in the Americas, so I'd say that's not an outrageous price.

>rather have the worst generation of e class than a W124

I would say let's play spot the pleb, but I like a challenge.

How is that the worst

500Es were hand-built specials.
It's like an E34 M5.

I am very disappointed in you Veeky Forums

all Mercedes cars of that generation (late 90's ish to mid/later 2000's) have awful reliability, and stand out as the first generation of cars built to a price rather than overengineered, in a number of areas.
iirc the W220 S Class with the v12 is actually the least reliable car of all time.

>hand-built

you know that's not really much of a selling point?

You expect too much from basement dwelling millennials.

it is when the people hand building it are stereotypical Germans

this is a good deal for a 500e
Porsche sourced v8 engine
this would have been the AMG halo car before the AMG merger.

Each of these cars took 18-days to build

>tfw my headliner statrs to fall too

>this car means nothing to most of neo Veeky Forums

Theres a difference between the 500e and 500e amg

this is nothing special desu

AMG wasn't a division of Mercedes-Benz at the time. A W124 E60 AMG would cost over 6 figures.

>panama city
So the owner finally realized it wasn't the car picking up the drunk sluts and it was just the booze after all.

Sorry but I would still rather get a newer E class over that old fake "Porsche sedan". It looks like it can't do anything very well. The newer ones outclass it easily and look ten times better with better interiors and more power from the base line v8s.

I'd rather spend a little more and get this.

I'd much rather get a 190 Evo 2
>that sleeker W201 design
>those tail lights
>this fucking spoiler
>that Rev happy engine
>those BRAPBRAPBRAPs when hitting the Rev limiter at its 9k redline
Too bad it costs like 100 grand nowadays.

Too bad none of them exist ya loser and besides if you even find one like it it's old and beat to shit and if you rev bounce the limiter you'll break the fickin engine u loser. And u guys call me gay for wanting a newer Mercedes that does everything better than the old shit ones. Even if they're "made" by Porsche. Who honestly gives a shit when a 1999 v8 camaro would beat the shit out of it

> Ferrari f40 - $8400
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5595152916.html

0/8

Wasn't bait. I'm serious

sounds like you just need attention