Post traffic webms

Post traffic webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-cCbpvfLRs
youtu.be/43vQPaS7qSc
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/driver-in-belgium-survives-the-most-deadliest-of-crashes-9800643.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pussy

>not fighting the cop too

Why are there so many fat motorcyclers?

song related:
youtu.be/W-cCbpvfLRs

another webm with a soundtrack:
youtu.be/43vQPaS7qSc

JESUS CHRIST
did they die? ;_;

Where did the wheel come from?

What are the odds?

It came from the white Lada that can be seen on the far left

I was expecting those goatfuckers to loose control and mow a group of pedestrian down... Disappointing.

>did they die? ;_;
Yep...

Nice block

fuck...
well, now I know that I will NEVER EVER not be in the right lane when wanting to exit, even if it is still somewhat far away like in the webm

Russians and loose tires seem to go together pretty well

>brightly coloured objects
>kids toys

>motorcyclers
you mean 2wheelhominids

holy shit that's hektic as fuk

>plebbit filename
hmmmm

>only reddit uses gfycat

get a load of this edgelord

FUCKING LADA!

Where is this?

>passenger using my radio
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's fuckin brutal, especially with the kid's lunchboxes rolling down the highway.

>letting females operate motorized vehicles
Never fell for this ruse.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/driver-in-belgium-survives-the-most-deadliest-of-crashes-9800643.html

10/10 would have doriftu'd off into the night to

Germany

wait wait wait
Is that a fucking dildo rolling down the highway at the very end?

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/driver-in-belgium-survives-the-most-deadliest-of-crashes-9800643.html
>The driver in question, Jasmien Claeys, 25, made a full recovery after falling into a coma with two broken vertebrae and a shattered hand, according to HLN.BE.
It's amazing to see how far car safety has progressed, though to be fair she had incredible luck aswell
>inb4 but she's paraplegic now she might aswell be dead
fuck off

>most deadliest
>using the word "deadly" to describe a non-fatal occurence
The Independent is so fucking trash

This is what happens when you play the sheriff and prevent someone from passing.

90% pickup drivers fault.`

or maybe he doesnt feel comfortable driving at that speed.

>90% pickup drivers fault.
dudes got ladders on his rack, he probably shouldnt be going very fast, and the camaro should have known. the truck also shouldnt have been in the left lane tho.

Then he should be in the right lane, not the passing lane.

I have been triggered.

Maybe he was trying to pass

> Pass like a jackass
NUUUUUUHHHH, NOT MY FAULT

>being this upset at someone better than you

>It's someone elses fault that I caused an accident!
No, this is what happens when you're so fucking stupid that you think you can drive a rear wheel drive sports car into a grass median and floor it in an attempt to pass. Had nothing to do with the truck, entirely to do with an idiot camaro driver.

4/10 triggered me hard.

Why aren't LADA's just banned once and for all?
I'm quite amazed that there are still so many on the streets to allow for videos of them causing accidents daily with no appearance of them going down.

He almost hit a COP car

Am I seeing this correctly? It looks like a typical CHP crown vic, logos and all.

You can afford to wait a bit, the problem is this bitch went full retard and fucking crossed 2 lanes of traffic in one move. There's a goddamn reason we learn to signal, move over, then signal, and move over again.

Or just keep the signal on, but don't fucking cross 2 lanes in one move

>causing or able to cause death
Would you say a knife is not a deadly weapon? Or is it a deadly weapon only if it's killed someone?

holy shit im not even mad thats fucking hektik

People in cars are just as fat. You just don't see them because they're enclosed.

are they chicks?

Wut

that juke tho

holy fuck that tight squeeze. Imagine if the driver of the stalled car tried to get out though and got squished

I wouldn't expect that to work well in a car

>MUH RIGHT TO SPEED

Camaro driver was 100% in the wrong, and demonstrated it my running from the scene of the accident.

Is this legal? I mean he is riding a dirt bike

>thats what happens when you play sheriff
....he didnt slow, he didnt speed up, he even slowly went right when he tried to pass. what exactly was he supposed to do? speed and break the law? slow down dramatically on a highway? i get you shouldnt create accidents, but you shouldnt have to do something dangerous because someone else is being dangerous.

I think riding on the grass is generally not allowed.

Underrated

no. i almost got done for this myself. reason: unsafe, what if someone was there or a ditch from a driveway forced you to swerve? just imagine what the consequences of anything unexpected being on the grass when you got about mid truck.

anyways, youll not only get hit for dangerous driving, if you speed your technically breaking like 3 different laws at once and you could get prison right off the bat. i got away with it because they couldnt prove it was specifically me.

>inb4 fucking hoon, shoulda gone to jail
i had a underpowered, barely street legal bike. i had the option of driving 3-4 miles up the highway, turning around and coming back just to cross the road, or sneak under the highway on the footpath. i took the path at around 5 miles per hour, lights on, and a little beep of the horn when going under. total fucking gangster i was.

>what if things happened
Have you never ridden off-road?

It's only a weapon if used as one. A knife is first and for most a tool.

no

Just wait until they hit a culvert or a car coming out of a driveway.

"insert random answer here". i may of, but has everyone else?

I had visibility of everything ahead of me for a long way. I would have had plenty of time to react to anything in my path.

The point is handling those kinds of situations is part of off road riding. You look ahead, pick a path with least obstruction, and avoid obstacles. It's not hard

anyone have any good feels videos of driving on / near the beach? i love doing it IRL but i can't always be driving past the beach

This. How do people not know wheel spin on grass/dirt is different than on dry pavement?
You'd think it'd be common sense

Yeah w.e, try going to court after being in a car accident involving a head-on collision by a truck. You'd be lucky to get minor injuries.

Never drive that close at high speeds, especially when you are in a low car and not in a SUV.

sure, but we are talking the general public and the law here, not specifically me/us. its generally illegal because your random schmuck is kinda shit at that.

well, what can you expect from an idiot who can't maintain his car enough to have all the lights works.

Then again, he did indicate

>lights on

Why is this noteworthy? Lights should always be on

>pin this thread in clover
>no webms or even gifs since

okay we need to get back on track

k, i'll try to dump stuff, not sure all counts as traffic. I'll go by "this happens during regular traffic"

ehhh i ment high beams/flood lights. it was a little tiny tunnel with no lights at all, on a tiny little blind corner, so i used the lights to forwarn anyone walking through, on the unlikely event someone had headphones or whatever. and the bikes lights were pathetic, so its not like i was blinding anyone.

this is probably most on-topic I have

>flood lights
m8, you have flood lights on your bike? wtf

also
>may of

It's as if you intended to trigger me, mate :^)

That looks like so much fun...

The truck driver was being as much of an asshole as Camaro guy. In whole video he sped up because "NO ME FIRST!" and then proceeds to impede traffic by boxing the guy in. Obviously the Camaro was an asshole and caused the accident, but both drivers were douchebags.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw

This is what I call the "asshole test". If you think the driver of the truck did anything wrong, you are an asshole.

classic

whatever they are called. i wouldn't consider them floods, but sometimes i see them called that? i wouldnt even call them high beams, it was just one globe on this bike and the "high" setting for night time use was barely good enough for dusk. i guess its just used generically here, the term floods?

My fucking nightmare...

crazy how quickly that fire spread. awful situation

fuckin P platers