Summer event on 8/11

Summer gacha part 1:
Scat welfare Assassin 4*
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Modred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.

Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0verLM5ejNE
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58347148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

キャッツ

The day I'll respect a cartoon character is the day they come out of the screen and give me a beej. Hopefully it will be your "wife" so I can blow my load on her face and send you the pictures.

stop shitposting and get along, okay ?

I like every servants

She's not a whore, she is the most wonderful woman in the world, and yes I know her story, wouldn't call me one with her if I wouldn't tho, looking how people really are here in this subreddit, almost all a bunch of perverts, hm and I'm still looking hope for them... maybe someday this community indeed will be a community, and not what it really is, so don't call her Titty Tights Sensei or whore anymore, you just show yourself like the bad p... no like the common person you are, you are just same as others, what a shame indeed.

>stop shitposting
>post shit

???

>bringing the shitposting here
Please stop.

This is your typical Tamamofag

>You guys know who is my favorite servant , it's totally obvious and why. But I'll play the game and say again my reasons :D.
>Well the one who stole my heart is no surprise Tamamo-No-Mae. Reasons are because I feel really reliable to her not only because she is cute,adorable or anything. But also because I do understand what she got through ... A sharp pain that hurts you to no end. She tries her hardest to put a smile and be someone that you can trust and I'm the same way ... I try my hardest to hide how much I'm lonely and somewhat sad ... Because of my harsh life to be isolated from the others. I do have the strength to go through everything to become stronger ... When I played at Fate/Extra , I couldn't help but to feel the same way as her ... To be dumb and silly just to be noticed and tries to make peoples smiles but it's all an act to hide the fact that we are kinda broken inside. The much I got through the game and I started to get attached to her to no end ...
>Every moments with her in the Game puts me a smile on my silly face but I guess I cried when I heard her backstory ... that motivates me to protect her smile until the very end. It's also the reason of why I fight so hard for her in FGO and that even if it was annoying for everyone to share in /fgog/ my exuberant love for her. It's not only because Tamamo is cute and adorable but she is a tragic caracther that she only asked something "To be Happy". So everyone who feels the same way as me, just remember why we fight to protect their smiles. It's not for the Waifu Satisfaction purpose but a "Vow" to yourself, the vow to "No Matter what, I will protect the dearest person in my heart until my last breath..."
>After all my whole life was I'm so thankful to have meet you

Xth for best Lancer

I want Lancer Alter to sunbath topless, to avoid tanlines that would ruin her 3rd ascension look.

Try some new bait, this one's not as effective anymore.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Xth for clearing hands.

Can't people have some respect to her??" Jesus fucking Christ. You're the one who is reducing Scathach to being your fucking wife with Jack the Ripper as your kid. You are the one who pretends she's real and you're the one who says you're her fucking catalyst and you have the balls to tell people to "have some respect" to her? I get tired of the waifu worship and the Scathach pictures of her looking like she wants someone to blow their load all over her body but for fuck's sake this is hypocritical.

>not using the lewder version

I really like Karna

Leave the reddit shit the fuck outta here already.

I'm gonna もふもふ~ the Tamamo

reminder to just report the guy copy pasting blogs from reddit

I really like him too

Post servants that you really like, and one reason you like them!
I like Dantes because he attempted to do what he thought was right, and kept his morals even after everything he went through!

Just like yours or any other waifu in any anime topic or related, it just that some of us can't hold on and release our love, respect, feelings for that specific character, worst of all when you dream with her, talk to her and she respond you with wonderful things, in her rate up I was witness of her love.

my bad if talking about my love and my feelings get upset, unconfortable, but since there are some people that i dislike to them i also dont care too much about them, i'll be faithful to my feelings and to the friends i have here in reddit that respect me.

>もふもふ
what did he mean by this?

So who's skipping this gacha and going for the next one?

Reminder to keep the shitposting in the old thread.

I should not have linked that fucker's profile yesterday. What did I unleash on these threads?

Dumbass doesn't know when the shit is getting old and over-saturated. What low effort shitposting.

This sort of thing can work wonders when used sparingly, but he's just burning out the material.

That's what you get for being part of >>/reddit/

Not me. I actually like the first gacha despite people's opinion about it so far. Besides, I already have Saber and Saber Alter, so I don't see the point of having another one albeit she is in another class

>being from reddit
stay there

Objectively superior curryman

Is there a Servant who could defeat Amakusa Shirou?

And I'm not talking about the incarnated Ruler Amakusa Shirou. And I'm also not talking about the incarnated Red Master Ruler Kotomine Shirou. I'm talking about the Grail-powered incarnated Red Master Ruler Kotomine Shirou, whose powers have been augmented by the Greater Grail (modified by Grand magus Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia) that contains the mana of twenty Servants aggregated from the Third Holy Grail War of Fuyuki and Yggdmillenia's Great Holy Grail War of Romania, his efforts funded by the Mage Association and provided with catalysts for the seven Servants of Red as well as the building resources for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, equipped with super strong Black Keys and fully supported by the Holy Church's Assembly of the Eighth Sacrament with a Holy Shroud and the shield Gamaliel as well as the Seventh Holy Scripture and the Alien Stomach World, mastery in Baptism Sacrament, Magic Resistance A immunizing him from nearly all magecraft, God's Resolution giving him two Command Spells for every Servant summoned in the same war as himself, True Name Discernment letting him identify any Servant on sight, the Ruler class' special Servant location ability, Revelation guiding him to always take the correct action for victory (even down to fighting master warriors like Achilles in melee), wielding the incredibly famous and magnificently sharp sword Miike Tenta Mitsuyo, also retaining Noble Phantasm Akhilleus Kosmos in addition to his own Noble Phantasms Left Hand - Xanadu Matrix and Right Hand - Evil Eater, which give him the power to use all types of magecraft (giving him full control of the Greater Grail) and strengthen his Baptism Sacrament while also reinforcing his body and making him eternally young and giving him Eye of the Mind (both False and True) and giving him additional Precognition.

outside of the simple and direct "she's attractive" or "i like her personality"
I like how she's taking vengeance for a genuine wrong that has befallen her, she was burnt at a stake for all her efforts and pains, even though it took a Grail's mud to bring this forth i really like that she just honestly wants something as simple as revenge for her fate.

Pale chicks are pretty hot too i guess.

What did you do to unleash this hell onto his thread?

>Implying it is me

Hey, what I did is in the other thread, the shitposting happening in this one is being made by another person

xth for the best swimsuit

Sumanai, don't feel too guilty about it.

I really like the Karna version of this because like the original Madara one, it's half shit that you can't understand

Here's one

Karna looks kinda sad.

>it took a Grail's mud to bring this forth
That's not really what happened, though. She's just a fantasy Jeanne made up by Gilles and created from scratch with the Grail.

Medusa giving off a genuine smile is more dangerous than her Mystic eyes.

user, she is Gilles OC that was made from the grail in Orleans.

>tfw I started it all

Thanks, I've been wanting an Amakusa version of this pasta.

yeah shoot i forgot, it's not like Saber Alter where it's some sort of "corruption" this was straight up a servant born from a wish from googly eyes.

I guess it will be a good time to complete all the free quests of camelot. I need to get 30 quartz before this event starts xD

I want anne and mary... T_T

So we are using the older one sprite for the sluts?

"Regular Jeanne is pretty fucking amazing, but what if she was edgy and then dragons and shit?"

Arash was my first Archer, and i'm happy he's one of my first starting servants. At first i just thought he's pretty cute and Veeky Forums but as i played more he grew on me, he's such a genuinely good guy. Also him comparing trains to dragons and train stations to dragon lairs is really qt

Most likely.
>tfw can never have both

It is as it should have been.

/fgog/ I need a name for a female puppy beginning with a P.

Perverted Parvati

Isn't Mary supposed to be the older one? She's just a mini hag, while Anne is a towering boob monster

Paracelsus.

Puck or Pako

>Camelot update full of dudes
>Big favorites like Astolfo, Arjuna, Gil, Ozy, and so on
>White Day CEs
>No trace whatsoever of dudes in summer event

Glad Scath is free since is the only fuckable lady in the event so i can ignore the biased gacha

Penisucc

Paracelsus

Parcelsus

the Smug Purple man is pretty cool. teases Medea even though it'll get his rips torn open and literally lives for fighting. I'm a bit of a sucker for the "blood knight with no special ability other than raw swordplay" trope

youtube.com/watch?v=0verLM5ejNE

If you seriously didnt see this coming you're a complete dumbass.

Percy.

Pussi

Percivi

penis haha

Atalanta

It's DW telling you to save your quartz for the Babylon sausagefest.
You want to be baited into gacha with shit servants? Just look at Tamamo's attack, it's pitiful.

this guy sounds familiar.

>Muh gameplay meme

Fuck off
u
c
k

o
f
f

this.
the only legit non bait gacha is babylonia.
>muh swimsuit
you guys should just fap and reconsider once you lost your testo

I love Nero!

>rolling for servants because of their stats
If they like the character, which Japan and a lot of people here do, people will roll. No one cares about stats in a character collecting game

>memeplay

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58347148

>No longer flat

Show me pictures

He always looks kinda sad.

Just use both rider and archer now

>memelot
>clearing hands

>people not liking Mordred's shack
>saying it's shit or too hard
I bet you homos sleep in beds and have furniture and stupid stuff like that.

>What is having different tastes and opinions
This is getting pretty tiring, hearing the same thing all over again.

Pfuck off.
Or Pendragon.

>he plays a mobage for the gameplay

Remind me, what was that thing Merlin said Mordred was unlike the rest of her fellow knights?

>babylonia
>not bait

Nice try

Nah her shack looks perfect for taking a shit in

>Anne is a towering boob monster
She is as tall as Medusa, DW just fucked up the sprite
Mary is also taller than Saber

her only education was her stupid witch mom Morgan.
i think it's fine for her to build something sturdy but ugly.

It isn't even gameplay as the lone factor. Just look at Tamamo.
>typical waifubait personality
>in a fucking swimsuit
>with shit stats
I've never seen such a bait gacha.

A retard?

>not wanting your favorite Servants to be good

Pepe

Strong!

No you face looks great for kicking in though.

Nobu a CUTE.