/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/coc-1410
moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/downloads/gunslinger-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous Thread:

First for ded game

2nd for tits

ded thred

>moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/downloads/coc-1410

It's up! gogogo

L O L

Xth for REBORN

Why does the addition of a silencer mean it becomes a primary weapon? I wouldn't have swapped for this shitty gun if I knew it was a primary.

And he wants to charge 10 times the price for something you can find easily. These unique weapons are pretty shitty so far, no idea why people keep them. Silencers don't even deteriorate from what I can see.

Also what should i do with all this weight.

moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/downloads/gunslinger-10

It's finally out!

aye

Maybe it doesn't fit in the secondary slot.

The icon is one cell larger. SoC crashes if you try to put too large items to the slots.

HOLY SHIT!!!
DOWNLOADING

ded

sshh, gopniks are sleeping
more squat tomorrow

Let's get this shit started then

Ogse is completely bug ridden and filled with poor design choises like that quest where you ambush a colonel in darkscape

then dont play it.

wow so simple

can someone help, I'm playing autumn aurora2 and now every time i try to load a save it crashes

Expression : fatal error
Function : mem_usage_impl
File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\memory_usage.cpp
Line : 156
Description :
Arguments : bad node in heap

I don't want to restart ;_;

probably a corrupt save, roll back to an earlier save if possible.

or you can reinstall and try loading , but i thought AA2 was notorious for corrupt saves?

or was that aa2.1?

it was AA2.1, i rolled back and it still crashed, i already reinstalled and still crashes

hopefully you have an older save that doesn't crash, else you're out of luck. did you get your outstanding tasks over 5-6? if so, that's probably why. i finished the mod no problems, but completed every side quest as soon as it popped up.

if you do have to restart, try amk autumn instead. it's got most everything in aa2.1 plus amk and amk blowouts and doesn't have save problems

well sounds like you dont really have a choice now do you?

Save corruption in AA2.1 usually happens due to too many active tasks. Pretty sure the page tells you to keep

oh fuck it was probly because of to many quests, in the bar they just give you a fuckton of them

Great

yeah. in aa2.1, don't take a quest until you plan on finishing it right away. don't take multiple open side quests, finish one then take the next.

sucks in what is otherwise such a great mod.

Spybot thought a file from OGSE was a virus and deleted it. Now OGSE won't start.

I hope that ogse-dindu-nuffin-wrong autist comes and calls me a casual for not enjoying OGSE's feature

what

lol i saw that too , just using some textures from CS complete i guess?

What do I even do in COC? I downloaded Warfare hoping it would give some direction but as soon as my faction conquers any scrap of land the hopeless retards lose it next day. Also why we have no fucking guides like in vanilla COP? I have to go few maps back just to trade this is absurd.

what

Probably

you're the spybot-dindu-nuffin-wrong autist instead?

This looks kinda nice.

The memeridden image stated that one point of endurance added 10kg to carry weight

But who needs balance anyway

Needs some balancing imo

also what the fuck am I looking at?

godzilla

>skill levels in stalker

no

dezo pls

COC sucks Cock

why the fuck is this mod so shilled? THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN IT

FUCKING

NOTHING

and Ecologists are bullet sponges it's fucking absurd how tanky they are in those gay suits

jump into it.
it will teleport you inside the end of the train track tunnel with some sweg in it

I've just installed Autumn Aurora 2.1 and I'm crashing on startup. My log file is blank.
Anyone know what my next move should be? First mod I've installed. I had changed fsgame beforehand.

Kill yourself.

reinstall without the enb

>why the fuck is this mod so shilled?
misery is essentially what lurk was 5 years ago

Like the thing that was all hyped and everyone playing it but in 5 years won't even be listed on mod charts.

AMK always endures.

remove rock you are worst cult. you are the cult idiot you are the cult smell. return to powerplant. to our powerplant cousins you may come our Zone. you may live in the garbage….ahahahaha ,monolith we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole cult stink monolith sqhipere shqipare..monolith genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead monolith..ahahahahahMONOLITH WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget first emission .monolith we kill the C-consciousness , monolith return to your precious rock….hahahahaha idiot cult and monolith smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CULT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. loner+bandit+duty+freedom=kill monolith…you will blowout/ strelok alive in zone, strelok making quest of zone . fast hunt strelok zone. we are rich and have artifacts now hahahaha ha because of strelok… you are ppoor stink monolith… you live in a powerplant hahahaha, you live in a sarcophagus strelok alive numbr one #1 in zone ….fuck the monolith ,..FUCKk ashol cult no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur patch and faction. strelok aliv and real strong wizard kill all the monolith farm aminal with 9x39 magic now we the loner rule .ape of the pripyat presidant c-con fukc the great cherno and lay egg this egg hatch and monolith wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of flesh. loner greattst faction

Atmosfear more like Atmosfucking Meme

>fog looks like absolute shit, fucking Turok tier
>enemies see through it
>I don't

I can't even see what the fuck is shooting me! Cunt mod!

is CoC not breaching copyright by using assets from all the games? or do you need them al to play it?

Pepsi-Lord doesn't give a shit.

OGSE is also standalone and doesn't even check if you have SoC installed at all.

I don't think that's how copyrights work.

and by misery, i mean coc

I tried 3 times and it didnt work
all it did was make my screen go white for a second and the anomaly at the train track wasnt there
I know what that anomaly is, I was what that picture is that was replacing the bubble

What patch works with Complete?

MISERY™ version 2.1.1 full concept modification for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

CoC 1.4

GUNSLINGER

I was serious guys. Everyone says Complete is SoC v.2.0 I wanna check out what's the fuss all about but this fucking nigger cunt community never fucking says in readme which patch works with their fucking mods AMK Autumn Edition aside.

You want Misery. It's SoC 2.1.1. No arguments, full concept.

ATMOSFEAR SUCKS FUCKING SHITSUCKING FUCKS

FUCK THIS NIGGER MOD

NIGGER MOD FOR FUCKING NIGGERS

Use SWTC then

So what does LURK have to offer over other mods?

If you don't play COC as Monolith then you're a fucking casual and should hang yourself.

Are you going to do something about it, bitchboi ? I'
d like to see you try

is it possible to remove atmosfear from cock?

Nothing.

It some pretty good guns.
That's about it.

Atmosfear in CoC does suck worse than in any other game for whatever reasons. Especially the broken fog implemented as dropped render distance or some similar shit. There's proper fog in AA2.1 for SoC, why not in CoC? Weather also sticks across saves in SoC but not in CoP/CoC.

>Not being a zombie

Kill yourself.

Get Lost Alpha. It's free. Do yourself a favor and get it. Don't listen to these fucking faggot shitters. Do youself a favor and play the definitive STALKER experience. These bozos are entertained with anything. Just look at them play a fucking shitty map pack with nothing to do.

Trust me. You won't regret it.

How do faction wars even work in COC Warfare? Once I was playing as a bandit and attacked Garbage I had huge group with me (play with larger companions count addon) but they still got slaughtered yet other bandits kept comming but so did the fucking ecologists. Ultimately we won but what the fuck was that all about everything was spawning for so long I thought the game glitched.

>installs warfare
>surprised by armies
there's a config file somewhere that lets you tweak your army sizes

LURK models have been mid tier at best for a very long time.

DESU Lost Alpha is better than Complete 2009

>Memefare

Kill yourself.

>le Warfare is bad xD

kill yourself there is fuck all to do in vanilla CoC

Just play cs tfw you moron

Even vanilla CS is better than CoC.

>Call of Pripyat is literally the only single player open world survival type game that isnt a meme or walking around bored doing nothing.
Is this true? Why doesn't it apply to modded SoC?

They're solid compared to what some other SoC mods offer, but it's nothing crazy.

I only played Lurk up to Rostok, so im sure there were plenty i didn't see

What the fug is with that damage

Reminder that Warfare fixed the fucked up CoC economy where everything was needlessly expensive.

what are you even talking about
none of the stalkers are open world
none of the stalkers are survival games

And they're shit compared to what some other mods offer. Anything looks good compared to the lowest common denominator.

Nice copy pasta, at least change it faggot

I'm agreeing with you... I'm saying they're mid-tier

Name some good things about Call of Chernobyl because all I see is a glorified freeroam with meaningless faction choices.

it's free

What addons are you using?

>duude just stop having fun, play base CoC where ammo costs as much as a suit of armor and there is no content xD

are you supposed to be cautious as hell the moment you hear controller noises?

because i find it really unfair how fast their kill you just from proximity.

Is there anything more annoying than trying to kill a pack of Blind Dogs during the hobo phase?

The fuckers just disperse and run to the ends of the map before slowly walking back to their territory.
And of course since you're chasing after the bastards you stupidly run into anomalies and radiation hot spots.

You could just, like
Not walk right up to them
wow

i did.

have fun with cats, they are even more annoying, faster than dogs and their hp is way too big

don't play bugged coc at all, there are better mods like mentioned the faction war

>Lots of fun traveling everywhere and getting in situations that wouldn't happen really in the other games.
>You get to experience the life of a random member of the faction you chose, great for roleplaying
>You can have an army of followers
>Wish granter is finally useful.
>A pretty good, easily adjustable random stash system
>Decent integrated cheat menu
>Doesn't support misery

Jesus

>Playing one of the old version of coc/leak which was present at the time
>Play as loner, it's pretty stormy weather
>Wander out, bandits try to cheeki me, go back in, suddenly entire village aggro's in my defense
>Everyone moves out, takes down the fearsome trio of bandits
>They continue to move towards the bridge area, firefight with more bandits ensure
>Loners win, OH WHATS THAT
>Distanceroaring.mp3
>pair of bloodsuckers start hit and running the clusterfuck of loners
>With each lighting strike another loner falls
>I just loot as much shit as possible and fuck off

Just remembered that event, was pretty fun to witness, haven't had anything like that again with CoC.