>everything's dropping
>now im down to $13,878.52
>im done
>im tired

Should I An Hero?

What is "other stocks"

>killing yourself over a temporary loss of $6321,48

waste of life, you are

Twitter, Nintendo, Best Buy, Proctor and Gamble, Raytheon Defense, US Steel & Kodak

You probably should stick to a hold strategy as you already went all in on a specific stocks instead of relying on the diversified portfolio.

If you are young enough you have enough time for an improvement in facebook shares at least.

Keep in mind that as each generation reaches the appropriate age to make use of Facebook they will be further integrated into Facebook advertising and marketing strategies, which means Facebook is most likely here in the long term with an outlook improvement, similar to Amazon, Apple, and other stocks that took some time to break out. The time horizon is pretty far out, probably 10-15 years for the next generation of children to become addicted to it.

> he bought facebook
> face fucking book
> on top of a general QE bubble

if that's all it takes to kill you you're never going to survive any real problems.

>invest in meme stocks, including facebook
Whoa now, you should try gitting gud before you use real money.

>best buy

But why?

why would you buy individual stocks when you only have 20k?
Buy an ETF so you have hundreds of stocks and shared risk.

Should have bought the Janus mutual funds desu senpai

>US Steel

Why?

>good stock picks
>still losing money

stop pulling out so much you fucking twat.

>Nintendo
Did you think Pokémon Go was going to get MORE famous or gradually cool off?

If you thought Nintendo was a bull play at its all time high, then yes you need to an hero

>Kodak
made me look if it was still listed lol

Thanks man, I really appreciate your post regarding: "How to avoid investing failures."

Helped me.

Honestly you really fucked up for not just getting a job and making enough for a day trading account. It was just 6k more. I mean....

You could have cut bait immediately once your stocks dropped like 40 cents and then just bought some memes and actually ended up huge.

If you lose 30% in less than a year swing trading large caps its probably user error. You should study technical analysis far harder, don't listen to people who say its bullshit, it does work for long term periods. Also try to predict things. For example: Apple iPhone 7, it could be a catalyst? Lets try it, oh yeah up 8 bucks :D

What was Facebooks catalyst? Just entering more selfies per hour? Its obvious that Oculus isn't taking off, if it did it would be for Oculus 2.

Sorry for the sarcasm anyway you should try at least going to barchart.com and seeing what it thinks of your portfolio.

There are sites out there that will do lazy mans tech analysis

Barchart.com zacks.com

Also optionshouse.com has a pretty dope stock analyzer you see all kinds of ratings, such as the value if its too high, too low and a good value, its earnings report history etc.

out of curiosity when did you invest in FB and Nintendo?

>Facebook is here for the long term
Lol

How come I can't find nintendo on robinhood?

Nintendo is a japanese company not listed on the New York stock exchange

i do not understand how you are so far down when many of your picks are doing well

black friday and christmas is around the corner.

Isn't Facebook at a record high? How did you loose money on that one.

Why would you invest in a dying company that everybody hates?
Kids these days don't use Facebook

Just move it into Canadian Marijuana Stocks. I'm finally making cash for the last month. I was in the hole $6000 at one point.

This shit will spike in November, due to the announcement. Buy back in (or hold) and wait till legalization to make real money. Enjoy your free cash printing press in the interim.

Spike as in go down in november?

There is a catalyst in November, so they days before they release the report, there will be a large climb. Feel free to sell just before, and jump back in if you think it's just hype and you can wait until official legalization. It might run higher though.

Short term though, its basically free gains for a month or two...

Been holding long on APH, ready to set my stop loss just in case.

But if it goes up, why even sell before it does?

I haven't had luck jumping in and out, so I'm just going to hold. A stop loss is the best choice, especially if you have some gains built up after a few weeks.

Yeah, I'm not going to myself.

High school teacher here, you are completely correct. They think Failbook is for their grandparents

You should learn more about risk management before you throw more money away

>should I kill myself over losing 6k
If you have to ask the answer is yes

>buying an over priced over valued tech stock from a company that has no tangible value

You deserved it

Troll thread, Facebook up by 30% since last year
Move on