/drg/ Danganronpa General : Pledge your alliegeance you commie fuck edition

Last thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/phVt6uv1

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Remember that brown is love, brown is life

>Live action Nidai

First for Chiaki!

SMOL

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Xth for Mahiru is cute cute cute

That's wrong! ...I think.
Aesthetic alone isn't a reason to waifu a character, user!

There has to be an emotional connection, otherwise, it's no better than having sex with a hooker just because she's got nice tits.
Are you saying waifus should be on the level of common hookers?

Waifus are supposed to consume your thoughts during the day, you're supposed to imagine yourself on dates with them, spending the day with them...
Not just when you're spending time with Hand-san.

And, if money allows, collecting merch of your waifu.

This is a mockery of waifufagging!
and husbandofagging in my case

Seconding the Chiaki!

Grond Seko
Remainder that Seiko is a great tier brand of watches.
Wattafak

Just a memory of my early days.

Be honest with me, you've all had multiple waifus at least at one point didn't you?

12th for Chiaki

DELET THIS

I'm not wrong, you are wrong!
My waifu best waifu, literal perfection, dontcha dare say otherwise, I'll rek ya, ya ain't even brown REEEEEEEEE

Tbqh having a waifu is inherently pathetic
If you're going to do it don't justify it be acting like you got more noble reasons for pretending a cartoon character is your girlfriend than the other guy
Once you have a waifu you're stuck at 0 self respect

No, that's unethical. Although, I've never felt quite so much for a character until I met Mahiru. She's is probably my first real waifu

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>implying i respect you with or without a waifu

I say you're a loser, i don't care about truth or facts, my ego is more valid

I want to love-hug Chiaki

Your love for Akane is purely good, user, didn't mean to direct at you!

I could offer you a plethora of reasons why it isn't pathetic, but the bottom line is that some people are capable of that kind of love for fictional characters
It's not pathetic, good, or bad--just how things are.

I have a small harem but I try to limit it to one waifu per thing I like
However DR is consuming me rn
Komaeda is at the top of this harem

Must've struck a chord

you are wrong. waifuism is to admit defeat. to dedicate yourself to a fictional character rather than the pursuit of good makes you no better than a dog.

Woah, woah! You misunderstand me. Cuteness isn't a matter of simple looks; it's a holistic notion built around all faculties of their being.

Chiaki is cute not just because of her looks, but also because of her narcolepsy, speaking habits and pure-hearted sweetness.

Toko is cute because she appeals to the side of me that wants and needs to protect the shy and insecure.

And Seiko... well, the poor dear only wanted to help. She's like a mix between the two above.

So when I say cute girl, I mean more than jsut "Looks nice." Because under that metric alone, I'd have to waifu Junko. No thanks.

Chiaki is the closest I've had to a full on waifu. This is slowly opening the floodgates and more and more characters are digging themselves into my heart and staying there. It is a good pain.

Okay Juzo

I'm gay so I've never had any..

I think it's more like trying to set a standard. Or something? Our fictional crushes do kinda influence our IRL loves. Paul Dini actually married Zatanna for example.

Haiji is better for hate-fucking.

Teru is best for love-hugging.

What about me? CxT.

I got two husbando by default, i don't see myself with either of them, i just want this pair to happen.

Have you ever had/have a husbando then?

Hiyoko would fucking stomp on your back, dude.
I'm gonna say Chisa or Gozu. Chisa seems to be pretty good at a lot of things, and she's caring enough to give you one.
Gozu would probably give you an intense one, where it hurt during the process, but felt amazing afterwards. He also does back-cracks.

How's this for a standard: don't have a 2D pretend wife.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Monaca's cute in her own way.

2D waifus and 3D relationships aren't mutually exclusive, you twat

But the more you believe it, the more real it gets!

>Mfw i never had one

Still laughing at you standardfags, i don't care about any character, just my own ass.

in your delusional beta mind, maybe. meanwhile in reality, people are actually being successful.

Yeah same thing with me, I don't really have a physical attraction to Toko but more of a intellectual kind, where as I have a physical attraction to Aoi.

So what I do is pair them together for the sake of convenience.
It's honestly a de-stresser for me. I like looking at fan-art and collecting it. Like I do with wallpapers.

I make a few gifs and sprite edits here and there.
Honestly its very relaxing for me.

My SO is the one who started me waifuing, whilst husbandoing Gundam themselves. Please help me.

Thats too boring.

Unlike you? I'm successful and have a waifu. So there goes your argument

>tfw I never had a waifu and don't care if others have one

Thats even worse, too apathetic to even care, just fish crap floating in the ocean.

You can't even be anything at all.

yes, shitposting on the internet and being a loser is much more exciting.
the remarks of the peanut gallery fall on deaf ears. if i was talking to you i would have addressed you.

Who said I cared? Just saying its pathetic. I also think Mikan is pathetic but I don't want her censored out of the game.

I'm sorry, but... Once you get into waifuism... there's no going back

I pair Komaeda and Hinata for the same reason, but also because I really do see the attraction and chemistry there.
I also pair them with Chiaki because she's the character I relate to the most and I waifu her really hard.

I kinda ship both of them with my original character, too, but she's obviously self insert and takes more traits of mine than I care to admit.
I have another OC, too, but I don't really pair him with anyone even though I have plenty of waifus...probably because he fits in more with the DR1 cast and he doesn't go romantically with any of them...except maybe Naegi

But sometimes I ship without husbado/waifuing.
What a life.

If it fell on deaf ears, you wouldn't have replied in the first place, but now that's too late. Good effort but you ultimately fail

I barely have one waifu atm. I prefer husbandos

>I pair Komaeda and Hinata for the same reason

Post your waifu

RUN
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Come Komaeda, lets abandon this shtick of hope and despair and join hedonism.

If somebody asked me who my waifu is I'd probably say Mukuro, but she's probably closer to a "favorite character" for me. I don't want to marry Mukuro or whatever, I jits wish she could've been happy. I don't really self-insert at all into the games.

I dunno, the way I see waifu's (or one of the ways I see waifus I suppose?) is that they're there for support and I can't see that as a bad thing no matter how awkward it can get.

Some people have a family to help them out, some don't. Some have friends to help them out, some don't. Some have waifus some don't etc.

Really if someone's feeling shitty or they can't get motivated to do something big or whatever and they daydream / write some self insert fic / or anything do anything really with their waifu and succeed in accomplishing a task or feel better, who the fuck am I to judge?

look at you. what pretentiousness flowing from your comment. "I am successful. I am right. I am superior". empty words from an empty person.

THERE IS BENIS IN DIS DRED :DDD

Thats rich coming from you, too empty to even attach something fictional.

Can you even comprehend the idea of arts and religion?

Yes, several. But I have terrible taste in men. They're all mostly trash.

My DR ones are all the baras though. Bandai, Gozu, Nidai, and Terubearu. I sorta have a weird attraction to Haiji as well, but I hate his personality.

So having a husbando is A-OK? It hasn't stopped me from dating or having a social life. What's stunted that is that I graduated and my life just turned to shit.

There's nothing of value there! She's too young and flat to be loved!

I already told you, Aoi's gigantic whale tits and brown, athletic body would realistically crush Toko into a fine paste or even powder before they even got the chance to fuck. She'd be found guilty of murder by paizuri!

Ah ah
exan biisin nimi on anarikaa mun tee kipissa
XD

Such mean words. I was only proving user wrong, with his "you're a loser for liking something fictional. In the real world, people are successul".

>empty person
As opposed to a person shitposting with a shitty meme? You make me laugh, dear user. There's no need to lash out here

>too empty to even attach something fictional
just because i do not dedicate myself to a fictional character does not mean i am not capable of relating to fiction. your 'argument' is pointless and only shows off your weakness in that your only emotions are in relation to fiction.

Killing time in the most autistic way because you're waiting for your food to arrive again?

Filthmonger, how goes the smut? I liked the Miaya one.

I don't blame you for judging because tumblrfags give the pairing a bad rep
"Komaeda is a yandere!!" jfc

Komaeda!!

I was in a post graduation slump for a while, it's important to not give up and to do something you can be proud of every day.

>stating my opinion
>"shitposting with a shitty meme"
what an insightful post. truly my worldview has been proven wrong.

I am a hedonist, i have myself in mind.

Other people have religion and their arts, look at the ancients greeks, it dosent matter if its fiction or not, people want to attach to something.

I just want pleasure, i don't waifu anyone.

Gomaeda lets go to ES
I'm waiting for my movie to finish downloading
SUOMI :DDDDDDD

I feel like I'm pretty lucky that I can love the characters and care about them without the need of shipping and waifuing.

then you are just weak minded and seeking in immediate rewards and stimulation. that is fine.

You are what is called a "functional adult". Now out, Norman! Rooooooo!

So you're not the same frogposter?
Still, calling me an empty person despite not really knowing anything about me, just makes you seem stupid.

JIZZA
Fug
Im a debon :DDDD
Oho !

Not really, i am the strongest because i am aware of what i am.

I have no delusions of grandeur or megalomania, i just want to have a good time, you are only "right" because your mind set says so, i merely belive one should maximise its own happyness.

You are merely being a nuisance, regardless of you are.

How will Togmami appear in V3?

>expecting anything different from a Mahiru fan

they are judgemental hypocrites like the character they like

Phttt now this is cringe worthy. And I thought waifuing was pathetic.

>just makes you seem stupid
calling me stupid, without really knowing anything about me? how hypocritical. just like you are basing an opinion of me based on my interactions with you, i am doing the same with your interactions with me. it's not "stupid", it's basic logic.

NOT XDDDD D:

>hedonist
>strong
Ahahaha WHAT?

>mfw a frogposter calls out probably the most irl-successful poster itt for being a loser

there's probably only two of those faggots.
they are baiting and just eating your rage tho.

I mean... look at this crappy reply this shit is so obvious and argumented that it looks like a kid is making this.

I want to love-hug Monaka!

Funny because both Hifumi and Teruteru have 'Attractive Voice'

>Bullying Mahiru user
DAME

>tfw you ship Komaeda X Seiko

Mahiru is kinda a judgmental hypocrite though. She's judgmental in that she's quick to speak her mind. She's a hypocrite in that she's super critical towards boys but lenient towards Hiyoko's bullshit.

I like that about her.

>It's the boogyemen!
Loving Every Laugh

Steady as she goes, I guess. I'd like to be going faster, but there's only so much I can do given work hours and the ever problematic mild-depression.

Thanks! That one felt a wee bit iffy to me qualitywise

>Kuma's voice is attractive

please post that swine king-Peko pic anyone ;_;

I see, every opinion that doesn't conform is bait and at the same time you try to throw a jab a the poster by comparing him to a kid.

Judgemental hypocrite.

Kodaka really likes "ugly" comic relief characters who have attractive voice actors apparently. It's a running gag I'm kind of bored of by now for some reason.

Could you tell me your take on KomaHina as a ship? I'm curious to see a non-Tumblr point of view. I won't bite, I'm not like that.

i'm in this same position
why do all the characters have to die