Favorite car interior

Favorite car interior.

Lotus evora 400, i like the red black combo, the gage cluster even the numbers font, center console is very unique like a mclaren or similar. Yes even the cheap looking screen is good, its the perfect size.

the back of your mothers head is a p. good interior.

A car interior is a car interior. So that lotus one is in a lower car that isn't as wide and they put some fancy plastic and vents in it. Good for them.

Spending money on fancy plastics is a waste of money. Then they just depreciate.

Buy something reasonable but don't spend 50k on a car for fancy plastic interior

Well, when i drive a sports car i like the idea of been inside of a cockpit. Tight and uncomfortable but purposeful and techy.

Ok well you enjoy paying 80k for a bit of plastic and two seats.

I'll be in the new Miata enjoying an interior just as nice with money for lots of lunches while you have to eat cheap noodles

60K And a toyota engine , NOPE

95 integra

Looks cool and i dont have to eat noodles. By the way why would u even drive a miata, a 25 year old crx smokes it and an s2000 looks better.

It's airy,comfy,smooth and ergonomical

You've never sat in one I bet you dork. It's probably like an older Cadillac interior. They were into the same fad

>put ferrari-style crap everywhere
>glue a lotus badge to the dash
looks shit desu

How do you want an interior that is "techy" but purposeful? There's nothing purposeful about technology in a sports car. Not a real enthusiast one any ways.

I don't understand people who want these new cars that claim to be sports cars but are actually more GT cars in nature. A lotus with luxury and more purpose than just driving to me sounds retarded. The interior above should be what a modern Lotus interior looks like imo.

That honestly looks like a cheap Malaysian rip-off of a Ferrari interior.
If Lotus has to let them do one thing, it's better being the interior.

>There's nothing purposeful about technology in a sports car.
fuck
off

I should say interior wise, not a car in general, of course technology is important in cars, but having a nice touch screen and shit and useless buttons for said technology is what I'm talking about.

Porsche does a good job, not too tacky and not too dull

Steering wheel is off centre.

> It is past the year 1975

>Leather dash and door trims
>Satnav
>Power windows
>In a Lotus
0/10.

This is a GT car so luxuries are okay. In a Lotus they are not.

>This is a GT car so luxuries are okay. In a Lotus they are not.
The Evora still only weighs 3000lbs. Why not have it be comfy?

>A Lotus weighs 3000 lbs
That's about 500 too many.

It's also 500 less than every other car in its class.

If you want a track beater Lotus, buy an Exige.

>Acid green
Not sure whether to vomit or grin. It's polarizing, so that's something.

The point is: any Lotus should be (like) an Exige

Yeah right,I'll bite,japanese black civic interiors are the best

>implying the Esprit never existed