Cancer thread?

cancer thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh7T6F4naYA
nissanforums.com/pathfinder/164475-why-does-nissans-vq35-v6-have.html#/forumsite/20464/topics/164475?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gMaXik0tEJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the car itself is cancer, not the owner.

What's with all the mismatched body panels

I think it's both in this case. Why does this Z look like such a shitbox?

the owner is pretty fucking cancerous

>Why does this Z look like such a shitbox?

its the wheels

>Kuks

Kek

Holy shit that image is cancer

Please tell me that's a stock photo of someone who actually wanted an alternator tattoo

Kek

bruh its a drift car pham

clucked

YOU FUCKING CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

other than being pigfat, there really isnt much wrong with the car in stock form
>rwd
>300 hp
>offered in manual

>believing "some chick from omegle" is a real female

What's with the Z hate and Nissan hate in general on Veeky Forums?

Idk man. I love em. They're fast as fuck, I think its like a 13.5-14 sec quarter mile. Kinda unreliable tho

The trash on Veeky Forums will hate on everything for no real reason

Fucking dying over here

>he doesn't drill holes in his wheel for weight reduction
pleb

>gotta drill dem rims tyrone for lightness just like dose rotos I drilled the other day

I KNOW RIGHT?

>"Ayy tattoo-dude, put some raw hardcore mechanical stuff on my arm"

Those guys look like fags, but I want to rescue one of those 240s.

350z has a tendency to burn oil
shitty interior
pigfat
could've had a v8 for the same money

There's literally no reason to buy a 350z over a 370z except not being able to afford it.

You could probably put the 10k+ you saved into a 350Z to make it better.

Isn't that far east movement?

I still don't understand what is trying to be accomplished in this picture

So is it okay to race from 5 am to 10 pm?

I have no idea. Nissan made great sportscars.

I can see people stereotyping Zfags as elitists or S-chassis drivers as drifter-wannabes, but that's like saying Subarus are all shit because Aussies drive them.

Technically speaking, yes.

Then you fell for the bait

>I still don't understand what is trying to be accomplished in this picture
memestatus.

>datsun build quality

no its an Veeky Forums meetup you dumb fuck

4 Chan?

>4 people
>3 cars
>1 is a bus rider shitposting
Math checks out

>13.5-14 second
>fast as fuck
kek

nissan hasnt made a good car since the 90s zs are slow have terrible engines that dont respond well to mods and you can buy a v8 and have way more fun anyone who does any research before buying a car would pass over nissan. Im convinced the z owners on this board either bought them before they became "car guys" or they are nissan fanboys who ignore the many flaws of these cars.

>rust
Let's all be honest. This is the only REAL car cancer.

>everything seems to cause it
>risk increases with age
>some are more prone to it than others
>you can try to stop it but it requires many expensive or lifestyle changes
>spreads internally but not from host to host
>only known cure is major surgery

Rust fucking sucks.
>t. Canadian

Hey now, some of us own S30s. Though admittedly I did buy it before becoming a car guy. However I still want a newer Z to faff about in.

I dunno man I met some guy and he has some lambo makes 500hp apparently idk what one cause not into lambos, 370z and some crazy hot rod thing that makes something like 700hp. He's a rich cunt he likes the 370z over the lambo though told me it feels better lower in revs taking off and shit. desu I'm not a big fan of them either but i trust the dude

I actually love those my dream car is a restored 260 or 240 but the 350 and 370 are shit

just because someone likes something doesnt mean its not a shit car

it'd have to be alright if he prefers it over a lambo

What... Is that rust glossed over, or is it just painted/plastidipped?

>fake LV luggage
Jesus fucking christ...

That depends on your definition of shit/what you're looking for in a car. Are you looking to crush 1/4 mile times? Max velocity Wangan mode? Tow a boat? The Z33/Z34 are not the right tools for the job.

Good DD that likes to play in mountain passes? Autocross? Time attack? Drift missile? Z33/Z34 are pretty good at those.

And where'd this meme that the VQ motors don't take to mods well?
youtube.com/watch?v=rh7T6F4naYA

Please show me this magical car that does everything perfectly and is devoid of any real flaws.

This fucking board I swear.

Truly man's greatest achievement

you can buy a mustang gt for the same price as a 370 and use it for drifting it will be faster in a straight line be more reliable be way cheaper to mod and if you want to do autocross there are way better options available in rwd and obviously awd

see

nothing wrong with that, look salright imo

Kuk

I'd talk shit about the VQ but then I'd be a hypocrite because I want a 2JZ-GE car
I'll need a rebuild before I do anything more than an exhaust
Fuck

>370z

The 370z is ugly af

where you from? which car?

IS300
Florida

i got a supra, TT motor was fucked previous owner made it eat dirt so i replaced it with the 2jz-ge for while I study and will rebuild it next year. 2jz-ge is really nice not that bad on fuel either

nissanforums.com/pathfinder/164475-why-does-nissans-vq35-v6-have.html#/forumsite/20464/topics/164475?page=1

for all you vq fags heres a bunch of nissan fanboys listing off why these motors are shit

Sure, sounds better too. But how does it feel to drive compared to the Z? We can bench race all we want with numbers and compare times performed by Randy Pobst, but what does that translate to the average Veeky Forumstist? Each person gets a different pleasure out of each car and I think some cars are designed for different people and catered to their interests. While you may get the most pleasure from ripping around in a V8 and laying down the fastest times, I may gain the most pleasure attack a corners to the full extent of myself and my chosen machine.

>inb4tsuchiyatruths

is this bait? or do you actually not realise I could type "why is (insert car here) bad" into google and you'd get results?

From what I've read, the Mustang (This is the previous gen mustang with the performance package, mind) handles about as well, but more importantly has much better brake feel. The Nissan's brakes fade a lot.
That being said, that's something fixable with even rudimentary mechanical skill and money to buy aftermarket brakes.

>no reason not to own 370z over 350z
>post reason
>this post

What?

fucking this

in aus the new mx-5 is $30,000
I could buy two twin turbo supras instead is I wanted

My sister worked for Nissan and thought this was an actual car that they offered. She'homeless now.

>2007 and 2008, which are the only ones really worth a shit, do not burn oil
>the interior is pretty shit, yes. nothing about this car is comfortable however, it really isn't the kind of car you buy for muh interior
>compared to what? 3200 lbs is pretty standard, just about everything but a lol100hp miata weigh the same or more.

I wish I could be that comfy.

could imagine doing this on my supra, the struts holding the boot up eventually give up and just drop the boot down

>deflecting

i own a 15 gt have driven a 350z and g37s the mustang is better than both of them

Two struts is like $40, stop being a cheap fuck

not cheap just cant be fucked going to get them desu. also not really sure how to go about fixing this shit in pic anyway the boot of my car is like the only dodgy part of it kinda just want to fit a whole new one and get the entire car repainted idk mang

Wait are Aussies dykes?

Bread on hood? I can understand the GT being better than the Z33 though, skeptical about being better than a Z34 (though I suppose to did state G37).

youtube.com/watch?v=gMaXik0tEJA

Different user, but a 2015 GT (or hell, even a '14 GT) will be subsantially faster than a 370z. Maybe not a Nismo, but a non-Nismo? Absolutely.

If we're entirely candid here, any Mustang with a Coyote or Voodoo engine will be faster than a Z34. Even the old Z33 Nismo is close in performance to the Z34. But again, I'm more interested in driving feel in corners than outright speed.

You guys, that's Hert from hoonigan. He drives a turbo ls FC rx7. He knows it's a joke.

Is that a dude? Looks like he forgot to shave himself.

15 gts corner fine with the new rear

Lol?

15 gt

370z in the 3 races gt wins 2/3 nissan wins 1 by only .13 of a second

Sure, but like I said even in the post you've quoted, I'm more concerned about feel even if the GT puts down better times.