What are you favourite shoes to drive?

>inb4 barefoot

Pic pretty much related.

i got 7 pairs of DCs and yeah theyre good for driving

>I wear children's skateboarding shoes while I drive

Top fucking kek

Ultraboosts honestly

>skateboarding shoes
I don't think you know what you're talking about, buddy.

hey DC makes proper boots, running shoes etc as well not just skateboarding shoes

Certainly not the shoes I have. They've got this bump on the heel and it catches the floor mats all the fucking time.

short distance like commute will be anything, work shoes if commuting, tennis shoes if going to store.
Longer drives I'll do in my socks. My ankle is bad and it hurts whenever I do a long list of things, including driving for hours with shoes on.

Supras my fav, currently wearing pic related while driving

Driving my ricer shitbox? These.

Driving my truck? Red Wing Iron Rangers or Merrell MOABs.

Literally looks like someone puked a mix of tacos and 4locos onto the fabric.

The nikes are great, you know jack shit

The supras pattern is marijuana buds mate, people at work think there forest print lel

Anything with a flat sole. I prefer Converse since they're cheap and durable, that way I don't have to go to the store often.

I normally wear these

pretty much any casual wear flat bottom shoe like converse, nike, vans, etc.

I tried driving in my nike roshes once and it was terrible. same goes for any running shoe that isn't pretty thin like . barefoot is good but I much prefer heeltoe with shoes on

>all this shit taste

>hating on flyknits

what do you wear?

i just ordered a pair of adidas eqt support 93

>converse
>durable

They haven't been durable since the late 90's they've been walmart tier ever since they were sold to Nike.

>tfw you cant wear anything except supportive running shoes or your back and feet kill you

I like those shoes, but I probably couldnt wear them due to my stupid fucking feet. I have to buy a very specific type of shoe.

Hipster

I've had mine for about 2 or 3 years since I accidentally bought them larger and I've been growing into them. Sure they're utterly fucked up and don't look presentable but they're still in one piece. Like a shitbox for my feet.

Are you black? Supras are too wide anyway I stick to the zoom air's for driving, lighter too.

Converse

authentics or ontisuka tigers.

Those look like a dog shit out a bunch of candy corn.

kek

no h8

form fitting candy corn, the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn

Nah im white my feet are quite wide and size13-14us im a kiwi (new zealander)

>I was just pretending to be a fucking moron! Honest!

I always just drive with whatever shoes I'm wearing at the time.

Currently wearing my Micheal Chang victory court 1 reebok pumps 1990 retro's (pic related).

Only answer

what shoes are those? They look good.

Anyone driven in crocs yet? I wanna buy some cus they look comfy and look like you can get a good feel for the clutch

Are you Steven Adams?

Favorite punk bands thread

constructionfag so all i drive in is steel toes.
>all these faggots driving in glorified heelys

DC Heathrow.

They're comfy and light as fuck. Plus you literally feel the pedal creases through the sole.

Great boots, for biking and driving

Since I'm not concerned about heel-toeing and hooning my truck, I just wear these.

Durable, comfortable, haven't let me down over many years. Call me a hipster nu-male faggot, but these things are the best boots I've ever worn. Exception being my Vasques or Solomons.

Captcha ate my pic.

Hey biker guy, I'm taking the MSF course in a couple weeks.
Would they let me wear high top sneakers for the test or do I really need to get boots?

I'm not in america, but I used high top sneakers for my skills test thingy, so I think you should be fine. But I'd definitely recommend getting some proper boots, ones that will protect your ankles at the minimum.

Best of luck with the MSF my dude

for those of you who have flyknit/primeknit shoes, how's the pedal feel?

>mfw I daily drive in steel toe boots with a thick ass sole

hello steeltoebro
how does it feel to be superior to skatershoe faggots?

kek. do they even make these anymore? I remember everyone had those in 8th/9th grade

Feels good man.

I wear these a lot too, they're really good. Other than those I wear Nike free run 5.0's. so far the Nikes have given me the best feel

>tfw lost my collection of Rare Ian pictures after my last phone busted
Oh well, I don't wear steel toe boots, but I do wear boots on a daily basis.

> thick ass sole
>ass sole

Thanks.

If there's anything to remember in this thread, it's that flip flops are the worst.

>Puma drift cats
>Supra stacks

Supras are more comfy for day to day use but the pumas are super narrow and have a good rounded toe. Both are amazing when driving and provide me the most comfortable heel toe grip

>feel to be superior to skatershoe faggot
OMG IT"S IAN ODLSFSJFKSLD WHAT IS ITHSI

Veeky Forumsg pls go

the tread is terrible for pedal control, I used to own a pair.

I got a pair of drift cats specifically for how good they were supposed to be for driving, hated how narrow the sole was.

extremely light and comfy pumas